Filing a first time TM30 when you own and live in a condo -- what documents are needed exactly?

50 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

What's that in English please?

Didn't double check spell checker show up as Sacramento for whatever reason it should have been " saw " now that I've corrected my post you understand it can answer or your response was personal or just don't like people on this board who can't or make mistake. 

I remind you one of the rules of this forum because since English isn't their first language grammar isn't a major requirement. 

Edited by thailand49

5 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Didn't double check spell checker show up as Sacramento for whatever reason 

If you have difficulty with the English language, I suggest you translate your English posts into your native language (to see if they are comprehensible) before you send them. We do not expect perfection, but the whole post in question (not just Sacramento) is extremely confusing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Didn't double check spell checker show up as Sacramento for whatever reason it should have been " saw " now that I've corrected my post you understand it can answer or your response was personal or just don't like people on this board who can't or make mistake. 

I remind you one of the rules of this forum because since English isn't their first language grammar isn't a major requirement. 

I think but am not certain that the new enforcement rule at Jomtien is that you must file one every time you reenter the country and you need that in your passport for any future service. 

16 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

I cannot understand how someone can type a post or a reply and not read it before hitting Submit. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I cannot understand how someone can type a post or a reply and not read it before hitting Submit. 

It happens. We have time to edit mistakes we see after posting. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

It happens. We have time to edit mistakes we see after posting. 

But obviously whoever posted the word 'Sacramento' instead of 'saw' should have realised it was wrong. Or maybe he simply posted and never read any replies.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, KannikaP said:

But obviously whoever posted the word 'Sacramento' instead of 'saw' should have realised it was wrong. Or maybe he simply posted and never read any replies.

We all make mistakes and spell checker makes a lot of them.

As he said, he's not a native speaker.

We understand now what he was trying to ask, and I think I've probably answered it as far as the new current enforcement at Jomtien.

There is a maybe paranoid but probably not theory that the new enforcement rules at Jomtien which may indeed spread are motivated by keeping better track of the 180 day tax residency rule in Thailand coming up possibly next year if they can ever make it more official. 

I think that makes sense though it's often perilous to try to guess motivation of rule changes at immigration.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, BritTim said:

If you have difficulty with the English language, I suggest you translate your English posts into your native language (to see if they are comprehensible) before you send them. We do not expect perfection, but the whole post in question (not just Sacramento) is extremely confusing. 

I look at your handle Brit those who I've met living here  is at time the problem. What I get in general I'm in amazement how well educated well traveled many of you including in Europe but being human there is academically smart and socially dump. 

First, I'm a Chinese born and raise American I'm not going to go through my life as to why I failed myself because America certainly did their job by providing the opportunity growing up a great education but I took a different path with some help. 

Because of that path I fell behind in doing so I was stigma and place in ESL,  so today it is what it is fellas.  In spite I've learned and proud to say I'm an American the trait in spike of my shortcoming I not afraid to be criticize or to speak up don't hide or become silent because of it. 

So using a translated for what reason. Majority of the time I get comments the person understand what I wrote but can't help themselves be their tea drinking self make what realy a racist and prejudice remark.

I've spend 3 years in prison down from me a group of KKK Nazi faggots who though their <deleted> don't stink face Hell's Angels Sonny Barger and his drug running retards there is nothing no one on this board is going to have much affect on me. 

In spite of the error there was an intelligent response to the post one can if they aren't all caught up being anal. 

Edited by thailand49

4 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Maybe get you head out of your own ass mistakes are made not only in typing. 

Of course mistakes are made in all walks of life, but checking something you have just typed, to me, seems like one which can be rectified easily simply by reading it, in order to make it understandable to others.

...you head...........?

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

We all make mistakes and spell checker makes a lot of them.

As he said, he's not a native speaker.

We understand now what he was trying to ask, and I think I've probably answered it as far as the new current enforcement at Jomtien.

Not being techno I tried to turn it off if possible I clearly type in saw but moving along to finish. Free moments later I got notices  when I saw the mistake " Sacramento " you type Saw and it changes and that isn't the worse I've seen. 

Nevertheless less the responses are uncalled reason given that the whole post made no sense but further responses the reason changes. 

Thanks for the reply!

Edited by thailand49

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The title explains it.

I kindly seek advice, the more specific the better.

I assume you need to do this in person to get a receipt to put in your passport.

I have blue books, not yellow books.

I use plural as technically I own two condos which are adjacent and joined.

So would I need to do TWO TM30's for such a situation or does immigration recognize adjacent condos are one residence?

You should be able to register online as "house master", when you own a condo. It's a new system opened only about a month ago.

For registration you need to upload a scan or copy of your blue house book, and ditto of your passport's name page.

Link HERE.

When you are accepted as "house master" you can log-in and register yourself online...:thumbsup:

Edited by khunPer
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

I've spend 3 years in prison down from me a group of KKK Nazi faggots who though their <deleted> don't stink face Hell's Angels Sonny Barger and his drug running retards there is nothing no one on this board is going to have much affect on me. 

In spite of the error there was an intelligent response to the post one can if they aren't all caught up being anal. 

Cool story, bro.

You sound like a real tough guy :giggle: and I hope the anal you received in prison wasn't too painful or traumatizing, .... but what does your rant have to do with the TM30 procedure at Jomtien?

35 minutes ago, khunPer said:

You should be able to register online as "house master", when you own a condo. It's a new system opened only about a month ago.

For registration you need to upload a scan or copy of your blue house book, and ditto of your passport's name page.

Link HERE.

When you are accepted as "house master" you can log-in and register yourself online...:thumbsup:

Thanks. 

However I'm confused.

I think my situation is rather unusual and I'm kind of expected a fine.

So I'm not sure if I should even try to file online instead of going in instead.

It's not a problem for me to go in as I live in Jomtien.

Edited by Jingthing

26 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

Cool story, bro.

You sound like a real tough guy :giggle: and I hope the anal you received in prison wasn't too painful or traumatizing, .... but what does your rant have to do with the TM30 procedure at Jomtien?

If you follow the responses from your anal brothers who high jacked the thread and made it about me you would know SMF,  as your own said read and correct yourself before responding.  

I'm not a tough guy never went looking for trouble same when I came to Thailand, I never had to look behind my back nor had second thoughts about picking up the soap worry about some white fairy was going to deflower me LOL!  

The biggest cowards were the whites Nazi who had <deleted> over themselves if they didn't have backup. 

Now do some RTFF before chiminng in to the party.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, villerupt said:

IMO it's not worth the shot to waste time to do TM30

since a few years, nobody asked me about this, at immigration (when i renew my visa every year) and at the airport when i travel

Unfortunately there will be no choice going forward at least at Jomtien.

They have a rule change.

They are enforcing a requirement for a tm30 receipt in your passport after your last entry into Thailand for ALL services.

8 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Are blue books for Thais, and Yellow for Falangs?

How long have you been in Thailand to be asking about a first TM30?

Yellow Tabien Baan are for foreigners not just lo-so white people or "Falangs" as you call them.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They have a rule change.

They are enforcing a requirement for a tm30 receipt in your passport after your last entry into Thailand for ALL services.

I was there today for my annual extension. I have a TM30 receipt in my passport from 2019 and I last entered Thailand in August 2022. Nobody looked at it and nobody asked about it.

Things can change overnight here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I was there today for my annual extension. I have a TM30 receipt in my passport from 2019 and I last entered Thailand in August 2022. Nobody looked at it and nobody asked about it.

Things can change overnight here.

Wow.

But I don't have one at all.

Question -- did you get your passport back with the new extension yet?

Edited by Jingthing

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They have a rule change.

Guess it is time to sign up online to do the TM30. 

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

After 2 tomorrow.

Interesting. 

So you know it got through the document screener but you don't know YET if there will be a problem or not when it might get a second look before they stamp the stamp. 

Please update whether it remains OK tommorrow.