90 day reporting before leaving Thailand

I am leaving Thailand with my family on the 26th of Oct. We have moved from our home in Hua Hin and are staying in a hotel in Bangkok while tying up loose ends. 

Alas, the 90 day got forgotten in the craziness of moving. 

1. Do I need to go back to Hua Hin for the 90 day or can I do it in Bangkok? Not enough time to do it online and don't want to risk a visa agent losing my passport this close to my flight. 

2. I read it is possible to make an appointment for the 90 day at CW in advance. How? 

Thanks

Just now, observer90210 said:

Can it not backlash when comming back later ?

It can happen however can't recall an report of issue..

At worst it would be 2k baht fine and trip to Hua Hin or CW not worth it.

Bit late but OP could have done report via mail.

Understandable having lot on his plate. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks everyone for your responses. Helped me calm down. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that since you have 7 days to do the 90 day after the date and I will be at airport immigration within that time frame, there should be no problem. And,  as others noted, I have never had them check my 90 day at the airport. 

But, there could always be a first! That is one of the exciting things about Thailand 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AL Duclur said:

I realized that since you have 7 days to do the 90 day after the date and I will be at airport immigration within that time frame

That 7 days grace is to make a report, not to leave the country, you will still have failed to make a report and as has already been said there is a slight possibility of a fine next time you do one.

• Like 1

You posted on the 18th. You leave Thailand on the 26th. You are in Bangkok and ask if you can return to Hua Hin to do the report. You have a week before you leave. You have time to return to Hua Hin if necessary, but you say you don't have time to do the report on-line.

None of what you write makes sense.