Report CW Bangkok non immigrant O extension retirement

37 minutes ago, hadock said:

What was new this time was the IO  asked for the last 90 day receipt of notification

Thanks for report. 

Ditto: My last two extension retirement and most recent (Oct 4) at CW required a TM47.

Never required for my previous many years.

So this is now a requirement at CW.

Did you provide a TM30? 

@hadock @DrJack54@drjackbkk I can't edit out the wrong recipient (sorry)

Thanks for taking the time to post.  Had you travelled outside of Thailand in the previous 90 days?

TM47 maybe is being requested for those who haven't excited and entered recently.

I hope I'm understanding this correctly - when you re-enter (reentry permit) that is seen as a notification (90 days start again) as I will be doing my Annual Renewal next week and I'm replying on this. 

Edited by Finlaco

43 minutes ago, Finlaco said:

I hope I'm understanding this correctly - when you re-enter (reentry permit) that is seen as a notification (90 days start again) as I will be doing my Annual Renewal next week and I'm replying on this.

Yes a reentry to Thailand starts the clock..

You can obtain a reentry permit on same visa to immigration for your extension or obtain it at airport. 

9 hours ago, Finlaco said:

Trying to decipher your comment above:

Are you asking whether someone who's made a recent arrival into Thailand on a reentry permit and then soon after goes to BKK CW for their annual retirement extension of stay would NOT then be asked to show their most recent TM47 slip under those circumstances?

If that's your underlying question, personally, I don't know the answer to that one...

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Trying to decipher your comment above:

Are you asking whether someone who's made a recent arrival into Thailand on a reentry permit and then soon after goes to BKK CW for their annual retirement extension of stay would NOT then be asked to show their most recent TM47 slip under those circumstances?

If that's your underlying question, personally, I don't know the answer to that one...

i was wondering about that comment also.  i did my Non O extension in late Sept and was not asked for the 90 day report/TM47.  i had arrived in Thailand on July 4 - my 90 day was due very soon.  they did not send me to the 90 day desk to do it nor did they ask for the previous one.