Overnight Footy Access

Bangkok Barry

There might be many positives about living in Thailand, but watching European evening kickoff football isn't one of them. How many of us stay up to watch a 2am kickoff and 4am finish?

Until recently there was a wonderful site called Soccercatch from which you could watch or download all major league and cup matches soon after they had finished. It has now closed as the cost of maintaining it was too high. There is another site, Footybite, which has links to streams and then has highlights, but no full matches to watch the next morning.

The IPTV service I use only has catch-up of matches that are shown on the major channels - in the UK, Sky or TNT - and obviously what they show is very limited. So, does anyone know of a site that has a means to watch full match recordings? 

Edited by Bangkok Barry

I guess you're aware of TeatimeTV:

TeatimeTV - UK TV for expats, worldwide

This shows a lot of the free-to air channels in the UK and allows catch-up of more than a week. However the coverage is mostly highlights such as Match of the Day on BBC, but some European and International games are shown in full, so you can go to the previous day to watch them.

I've almost given up on footy now. The Premier League is an over-hyped utter circus.

9 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Nowhere does the link list which channels they show! No way I would sign up without that info!

Free to air channels will have no EPL anyway, even Sky or BT don't have 3pm games, since they are by law not allowed to be broadcasted in the UK

• 2 weeks later...

You can always record the matches and watch them anytime at your convenience. There are a few iptv players that offer record function capabilities (Tivimate, IMplayer) for any live event or any other broadcasts from your iptv provider. Simple to do, a couple of clicks with the remote and Bpb's your uncle.

If you want the complete and top Android streaming devices, look no further than Formuler. They are pricier than some, but are outstanding for streaming, catch-up and DVR style recording capabilities and are feature laden.

https://www.formuler.tv

FORMULER_Catalogue_2023.pdf

Edited by shipwrecked