Thailand brings in elephant patrols to protect tourists in Ayutthaya as visitor numbers fall

webfact

38 minutes ago, wealthychef said:

I can't believe anyone is negative about this.  It's absolutely quintessential Thailand and is fabulous from my perspective.  If you hate this you are in the wrong damned country for sure.  

Accumulated your wealth as a chef. Cooking up tortured then slaughtered, decaying animal carcasses, their body fluids and embryos. No surprise you have no problem endorsing further abuse and exploitation. 🤬

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

39 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

So you're a big fan of animal abuse.   You may want to research what it takes to make an elephant fear man, so that it can be controlled.

Yes, super huge fan, kind of like you are fan of getting into internet arguments, right?  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The Royal Thai Police is turning to elephant patrols ..... ...to upgrade security for tourists

I can see the planning meeting now

Chief - "Crime is going up in Lopburi, we need a unique way to bring it down. Any ideas guys?"

Pothead PC 1 - " Elephants"

Chief - "BRILLIANT!, Roll me another spliff while we hammer out the details"

Pothead PC 2 - " I think we should have have one officer on top looking like the fairy on a Christmas tree and we can hire Canadian Mounties to control them"

Pothead PC 1 - "WOW Man... That is WAY Cool!!!"

And so the idea was born... And they all lived happily ever after

What about doing the same as in an Normal country.

They use horses and motorbikes and push bikes and cars for patrolling Hot areas.

For sure wouldn't want elephants running around in busy places I think that that's Not very Safe. might as well drive a Bulldozer or a tank.

Edited by digger70
  • Love It 1