Pope accepts resignation of Polish bishop after gay orgy scandal in diocese

Social Media

Now, now, easy, boys...
(On a lighter note) This brings back fond memories of eons and eons, say half a century, ago:
1) When as a sweet young thing I followed a priest "home" for further "confessionals" after a brief chat/dance interlude at the local bar... It was in the wee hours when we came into the hallway of his dormitory (in the abbey.) An old priest came out of his room seemingly heading for the communal bathroom. He briefly glanced at the two of us. I squirmed a bit, naive as I was then, but he walked on, didn't bat an eye. This was in Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley during its heyday.

2) Also in the same epoch of "as a sweet young thing," during a tour in Italy, in Rome due to our guide being my travelling companion's cousin, and also a priest "apprentice" (sorry I don't know the correct word for it,) we got a chance to go into the innards of his residence (not sure it was at the Vatican, mighta been...) In the dormitory hallway, there were signs on the wall (in English) that say something to the effect, "homosexual activities are not allowed here" - maybe not so blunt, but one got the gist.

Lesson learned: One should always observe being in the right place AND at the right time.

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Ummmmm I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Chomper. Go back and check.

Calm down, read the posts properly before replying. It will stop you making so many schoolboy errors.

I got some news for you, this is a public forum. If you don't want to have other  comment on what you post, that's what the messaging function is for. But thanks for the irrelevant comment.

And claiming that I haven't read the post properly and accusing me of schoolboy errors, without offering any reasoning to back that up, is the last resort of someone who refuses to acknowledge his error and instead posts insults.

You've got nothing.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You thought I was replying to you. Schoolboy error followed by a weak attempt to cover it. Weak as...

Try harder.

Really? Now you've outdone yourself in ridiculousness.

Here's Chomper Higgots comment on your reply to Ruamrudy

image.png.436f8e4c3363ec33b89494a37e988da7.png

You going to claim he also believed that he was replying to you?

Or Ruamrudy's comment on your reply to Tom H?

image.png.9fe22b34c77db039e7dbce9c0e36d2ff.png

You've got less than nothing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

I'm not saying he can't answer questions that are posed to others.

Same as there are no rules against someone randomnly sitting themselves down at the table and inserting themselves into the conversation of a family talking amongst themselves in a pub garden, answering the questions that they are asking one another. It would just be more than a bit odd to do so.

Father to son "Do you want another pint?" Stranger "Yeah go on then I'll have a Guiness". Nothing weird about that 🙈.

Maybe they should just text each other on their mobile phones if they don't want strangers butting into their conversation? 😄

#socialskills #uncouth

Public forum fella, made exactly for purpose of responding to whoever you want to.

• Like 2

On 10/25/2023 at 11:29 AM, Tom H said:

pope accepts resignation…

what about prison?

The article clearly referred to the prosecutor indicating that there is a police investigation but prison only becomes an option for those found guilty.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

22 hours ago, JonnyF said:
On 10/25/2023 at 11:29 AM, Tom H said:

pope accepts resignation…

what about prison?

For gay sex?

No, for organising a party where a man overdosed and allegedly preventing from medics to enter the property to attend to him putting his life at risk.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1