Everybody says Thais don't like it when you complain...

bob smith

2 minutes ago, itsari said:

Do what the rules on this site say.

Take your racist comments back to where you come from

Report my posts to the mods if you object to them.

You've got a bee in your bonnet about racism. Let me remind you it was the Brits who first invented concentration camps.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I like giving Poms a touch up occasionally, some are toffee-nosed gits who think their s#!t doesn't stink.

Yeh, but, perhaps that was instilled when you were growing up at school, after all, I have never heard of Brits smelling their own sh_t, perhaps that is an Aussie practice, I don't know.

There is an Aussie on here that creates threads totally having a bash at Brits, which I thought was very strange, though that seems to have stopped, perhaps he was near marching orders.  🤭

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Report my posts to the mods if you object to them.

You've got a bee in your bonnet about racism. Let me remind you it was the Brits who first invented concentration camps.

No, they were Butlin's..................🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, itsari said:

I have no desire to be a mod.

But I would like to see the mods do there job in following up on there rules .

The spelling is "their". It's also a comment on moderation, which IS against the rules. Naughty naughty.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeh, but, perhaps that was instilled when you were growing up at school, after all, I have never heard of Brits smelling their own sh_t, perhaps that is an Aussie practice, I don't know.

There is an Aussie on here that creates threads totally having a bash at Brits, which I thought was very strange, though that seems to have stopped, perhaps he was near marching orders.  🤭

Given the Brits have their taste buds removed at birth, it's not surprising they have no sense of smell. No other nation could enjoy cold pork pies, warm beer, and grey cabbage.

• Sad 1