Tighter security makes it harder to fly Thais out of Tel Aviv

snoop1130

harder.jpg

Getting Thais out of Israel is becoming more difficult, after the Israeli government tightened up security in the country and at its airports, admitted a top Thai Airways International (THAI) executive.

THAI chief executive officer Chai Eamsiri said yesterday (Wednesday) that two airlines, without mentioning their names, are unable to fly to Tel Aviv due to the increased security adding, however, that THAI does not have problem repatriating Thais, but is having to adjust its plans by flying to other airports in United Arab Emirates or Jordan to pick up them up, instead of at the airport in Tel Aviv.

Thai Foreign Ministry and its embassy in Israel have been trying to solve this problem, he assured.

Full story: Thai PBS 2023-10-26

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Getting Thais out of Israel is becoming more difficult, after the Israeli government tightened up security in the country and at its airports, admitted a top Thai Airways International (THAI) executive.

They have had something like 20 Days to get Thai Citizens out

More fizz in a Bottle of Milk

17 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Are they reserving their flight slots for their own airlines to take out all the wealthy and powerful who flee maybe ?

Preventing people from leaving the country is also a form of taking them hostage.

A bit like they have being doing with the Palestinians for ages in the worlds largest open air prison, Gaza.

And now the rest of the world who will suffer all the collateral due to 2 mad sides fighting with of course the usual countries meddling from the wings.  

No side is any better then the other. Both have mad and corrupt politicians who are plainly aiming for war and chaos. One just feels sorry for the civilians who ask for nothing and just want to be in peace, should they be in Israel or Gaza.

Why does the media never report on the many street protests and public uproar agains the current corrupt power in Israel ? Many such wars, change the image of  an incompetent and corrupt politician to  a hero and reminds a bit of another war in Ukraine,

Kinda BS. The TLV airport is operating as usual. Most non Israeli airlines have canceled their flight into TLV, some airlines such as Blue Bird, TUS Airways, Fly Dubai, Etihad - still flying in and out of Israel. So no one is taken hostage by anyone on the Israeli side.

On the Gaza side - well, Gaza has borders with Israel and Egypt. The Israeli border crossing was open for civilians and goods crossing both ways until the 7th of October. Thousands of Palestinians were allowed to work in Israel throughout the years, as well as thousands of Palestinian civilians who were allowed to cross over to Israel for medical treatment in Israeli hospitals!  The Egyptian border crossing however, was always CLOSED for Palestinians to cross over to Egypt. Electricity, water, fuel - were all supplied by Israel. 

It is known by now that at least 500 Hamas-Isis troops were trained IN IRAN prior to the October 7th attack. So how exactly is it an open air prison? 

"no side is better than the other" << Really?????? Have the Israelis ever gone into Gaza to murder, rape, decapitate, kidnap civilians? Have the Israelis ever cut a baby out of a pregnant woman's body, beheaded the baby in front of the mother and then beheaded the mother? Have the Israelis ever took 85 years old civilians hostage?

The main claim of Hamas-Isis is the fight for freedom and end of the Israeli occupation. Well, the last soldier has left the grounds of the Gaza Strip in 2005!!! 8600 Israeli civilians were moved out of their homes and livelihoods in order to give the Gaza Palestinians self rule. And what did they do? 1. They burnt and ruined they houses and greenhouses that were left by the Israelis intact and ready for the Palestinians to use for their own benefit. They burnt all fields. They painted everything green (the colors of Hamas-Isis) and then they voted for the Hamas-Isis to rule them instead of the Palestinian Authority.  

Try to observe the facts before you write about fictional "facts" 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy4Im6KPs7O/

Edited by LukKrueng
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Are they reserving their flight slots for their own airlines to take out all the wealthy and powerful who flee maybe ?

Preventing people from leaving the country is also a form of taking them hostage.

A bit like they have being doing with the Palestinians for ages in the worlds largest open air prison, Gaza.

And now the rest of the world who will suffer all the collateral due to 2 mad sides fighting with of course the usual countries meddling from the wings.  

No side is any better then the other. Both have mad and corrupt politicians who are plainly aiming for war and chaos. One just feels sorry for the civilians who ask for nothing and just want to be in peace, should they be in Israel or Gaza.

Why does the media never report on the many street protests and public uproar agains the current corrupt power in Israel ? Many such wars, change the image of  an incompetent and corrupt politician to  a hero and reminds a bit of another war in Ukraine,

My few Jewish friends are absolutely blotting their social with their propaganda. When I question them, and point out discrepancies they fly into fits of emotional rage.

I have to remind them that I lived in Israel for two years - more than any of them. 

But, no, I am the Gentile who knows nothing, and is not allowed to have an opinion that differs in the slightest from theirs.

I've muted them all for a month, until they calm down. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, SirHonkersTheFirst said:

My few Jewish friends are absolutely blotting their social with their propaganda. When I question them, and point out discrepancies they fly into fits of emotional rage.

I have to remind them that I lived in Israel for two years - more than any of them. 

But, no, I am the Gentile who knows nothing, and is not allowed to have an opinion that differs in the slightest from theirs.

So you might like this Palestinian testimony. He's actually the son of 1 of the Hamas-Isis founders, and was a member of the Hamas-Isis:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

THAI does not have problem repatriating Thais, but is having to adjust its plans by flying to other airports in United Arab Emirates or Jordan to pick up them up, instead of at the airport in Tel Aviv.

If the workers have already found their way to UAE or Jordan, there's no problem to return to Thailand on regular flights - the hard part is getting out of Israel. If THAI isn't able to help with that part, their "repatriation" flights are of minimal value.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SirHonkersTheFirst said:

I found Palestinians behaved similarly.. to be expected I guess. 

• Like 1