Foreign Tourist Attacked by Hostile Youngsters in Pattaya

snoop1130

23 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I guess you don't realize all nations were founded upon violence, with people fighting over land, borders, etc. If America didn't have the Revolutionary War, England would be in charge of it. If Rome wasn't stopped, it would have ruled over all of Europe, and so on. Killings happen daily in almost every country. I wasn't saying violence against foreigners, I was talking about violence in general here. It's not panic mongering but pointing out what it is. And you can't comment on what most aren't buying into anyway, only yourself. The violence against foreigners here has been going on for a long time, and is getting worse. This happens everywhere. If you would look at world news, like I see daily, and also news here, you would see what's actually going on.

Just to be pedantic, Rome wasn't "stopped". It became so rotten from within that the mercenaries the Romans hired to protect them just took over.

Somewhat like the current situation in our civilisation!

On 10/31/2023 at 10:07 AM, Caldera said:

Possibly but that would be rare. More likely that this tourist had had an encounter with one of the youths before this happened, then the youth called his friends and tracked him down for revenge.

Another assumption. Obviously you have no idea.

On 10/30/2023 at 3:45 PM, jacko45k said:

I read the linked report and that seemed to actually contradict your comment. They were into random acts against people. 

You are incorrect sir, they were not into random acts against people, they were into random acts against tourists/expats! Sadly this type of behavior will likely increase as the worldwide recession begins in earnest in 2024.

2 hours ago, linksman00 said:

You are incorrect sir, they were not into random acts against people, they were into random acts against tourists/expats! Sadly this type of behavior will likely increase as the worldwide recession begins in earnest in 2024.

Not what the witness said.....