Which country has the rudest people?

georgegeorgia

All the Countries you travelled to which Country had the rudest people and why?

I'm going on people pushing in lines , not bring polite ,friendly etc 

I must say The Philippines was one of them for me 

People running to the bus pushing each other to get on, young people pushing to get seats on the train , 

Staff at some places rude , there seem to be no smiles in Manila , wouldn't be a country I would say they are over friendly certainly not

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

I totally agree. I have never visited China but have encountered its rude people on many of my travels in ASEAN. 

Remember the Chinese woman who crouched and pi..ed on the platform of a BTS station in Bangkok.

When I was a TP Volunteer based in Chiang Rai, this was another problem at the famous White Temple:

..............when he saw the mess left by the tourists (Chinese) in the restrooms, which are just as ornate as the rest of the temple. A Thai visitor complained of used tissue on the floor and faeces on the toilet seats. So..... banned all Chinese henceforth. 

https://www.nationthailand.com/lifestyle/30253717

This ban was rescinded after tour guides had been warned. I understand additional toilet blocks were constructed for use by the Chinese.

Dirty

• Love It 1

18 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Chinese 

Australians

Russians

Indians

Should have said the older Chinese, the younger ones are very polite and have excellent English language skills.

But the second group, well there's no hope, as their English language skills are pretty much zero.😃

Edited by roo860
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1