Trump leads Biden in 5 key battleground states: poll

Social Media

Some posts have been removed, please take note of the pinned notice at the head of the World News Forum. Thank you.

World News

Interesting, thought provoking and topical news stories from around the world. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

Please also see our Community Standards

"Interestingly, though, even in that poll, those results flip when people are asked about a potential conviction for Trump in any of the felonies he's charged with," Maddow continued. "In the same poll, all six of those six swing states would go for Biden if Trump is convicted on any count in any of his trials. So, we will see."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rachel-maddow-points-to-poll-numbers-being-ignored-amid-biden-2024-freakout/ar-AA1jv1IS

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

"Interestingly, though, even in that poll, those results flip when people are asked about a potential conviction for Trump in any of the felonies he's charged with," Maddow continued. "In the same poll, all six of those six swing states would go for Biden if Trump is convicted on any count in any of his trials. So, we will see."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rachel-maddow-points-to-poll-numbers-being-ignored-amid-biden-2024-freakout/ar-AA1jv1IS

Poll. Schmoll.

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

And the results show the public perceives Trump's policies as positively favorable to those of Biden's which should come as no surprise.

"Do you think Joe Biden's policies have helped you personally or hurt you personally?"

Pollsters then asked the same about Trump.

"Voters across all income levels felt that Mr. Biden's policies had hurt them personally, while they credited Mr. Trump's policies for helping them," the Times reported.

"The results were mirror opposites: Voters gave Mr. Trump a 17-point advantage for having helped them and Mr. Biden a 18-point disadvantage for having hurt them."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/05/us/politics/biden-trump-2024-poll.html

And that is just the way it is.

The border disaster is getting worse and worse, the inflation ate all the wage increases and then some, and we now earn less, in buying power, than we did in Trump's times. The Green Revolution is a total economic catastrophe, and the world is getting more dangerous in a hurry.

In nearly every country in the world, life was better pre-covid than now: less inflation, lower gas prices, etc.... and people are often blaming their current governments for the current inflation, although It's a global trend.

That's the case in the U.S. too. Trump had no responsibility in pre-covid inflation level and gas prices, as it was also a global trend, but some people tend to attribute some merit to him about it.

Will Biden's economic achievements, I.e.  GDP growth and employment, overcome the perceived blame for inflation level? It's not the case now but will have to wait how it fares next year. In any case, he's lucky to have Trump as potential GOP candidate so they are currently tied.

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls

19 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Imagine what Biden would be like in 4 years. 

This is why Trump will win, the US people are not stupid. 

the US people are not stupid. 

Well, so far they've done nothing to prove that they are not stupid, and everything to prove that they are, go figure!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, illisdean said:

And the results show the public perceives Trump's policies as positively favorable to those of Biden's which should come as no surprise.

"Do you think Joe Biden's policies have helped you personally or hurt you personally?"

"Voters across all income levels felt that Mr. Biden's policies had hurt them personally, while they credited Mr. Trump's policies for helping them," the Times reported.

"The results were mirror opposites: Voters gave Mr. Trump a 17-point advantage for having helped them and Mr. Biden a 18-point disadvantage for having hurt them."

The border disaster is getting worse and worse, the inflation ate all the wage increases and then some, and we now earn less, in buying power, than we did in Trump's times. The Green Revolution is a total economic catastrophe, and the world is getting more dangerous in a hurry.

I beg to differ (I’m beeing polite lol) now it’s true interest rates are high as a tool to fight inflation unpopular but nessary tho unpopular.fuel prices are high but the last time I checked the feds aren’t in the business of selling oil you might thak that one up with Putin and opec yup it sucks!Immigration and the southern border,last time I checked it is the republicans that are holding things up as a tool to attack the dems.another words president Biden’s policies may be unpopular but as a true leader he’s doing what’s best for America but not for his popularity real leadership.obviously as last night’s election results show the magga agenda is toast how many election cycles has trump cost the republicans now?as Joe Biden quietly advances good policies for America and the world standing shoulder to shoulder with our allies and trying to help nations that ask for our help.another point just who is making the world more dangerous in a hurry?certainly not America or Joe Biden we aren’t supporting the perpetrators of the instability 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I was just guessing that you meant "the early December Georgia Senate hearings" when you wrote "senate hearings". I guess I was right.

I figured you still believed the lies that Rudy spun at those hearings, but even Rudy will be backing off those statements soon. Jenna,Ellis has already disavowed them.

Its hard to believe you are still on the fence about Rudy's lies. I hope you didn't send him too much money.

I have no idea what caused you to introduce Rudy into a post that has zero to do with him. Perhaps you don't have anything better to say, so make up what I think about him.

I don't even think about him, so why do you think I am on a fence about him, when I don't even know what he said about anything?

21 hours ago, illisdean said:

Another 'new' poster of less than 24 hours who only comments on Trump subjects.

Do we call you comrade or tovarisch?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

11 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Another 'new' poster of less than 24 hours who only comments on Trump subjects.

Do we call you comrade or tovarisch?

It's evident that Trumps viewed more favorably by majority of voters than Biden in so many polls now which likely fills you with rage, hatred and prompts your sad pathetic juvenile comrade comment. Although Trumps superior polling and performance ratings over Biden is a trigger mechanism for you there is no need to take it on members posting on this subject which makes you nothing more than a troll. So, keep that in mind next time you're feeling MAGA triggered and make emotionally charged comments and erroneous statements, which you have and may or may not even know it.

Trump rules and Biden's a wreck and will likely LOSE if on the ticket. Deal with it like a big boy and not like a typical triggered left wing angry lost soul watching Biden's world imploding.

Not sure, so I'll ask who do you hate more, Trump or those who view him more favorably than Biden?

Maybe you hate Zelenskyy too since he's trying to get chummy with Trump now and recently invited him to Ukraine.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4294301-zelensky-unsure-if-trump-would-support-ukraine-if-elected/

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The "senate hearings" you referenced featured Rudy Guiliani, who made up all sorts of bogus election fraud stories that you still think are true.

Now you claim that you aren't familiar with Rudy, maybe next year you will be saying "who is this Trump person you are talking about?".

Since you brought up the Georgia senate hearings where Rudy testified, are you seriously saying you still believe him? Jenna Ellis was there by his side and now admits it was all lies.

In short, you were conned.

If someone conned me, I would be angry. How do you feel about it?

I was quoting your post, as you very well know because we have discussed that before, but you keep trying to make stuff up as if I'd forget.

I never said I knew anything about who was in the hearings or what was said. I only said that they didn't seem to nave determined anything either way. Do you disagree on that?

You posted the relevant quote as a jpeg for some strange reason, so I couldn't quote it normally.

Could contain:

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Since you brought up the Georgia senate hearings where Rudy testified, are you seriously saying you still believe him? Jenna Ellis was there by his side and now admits it was all lies.

Stop making it up! You brought up the senate hearings and I only quoted you.

You keep doing that, so I have to wonder if you are baiting me.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I was quoting your post, as you very well know because we have discussed that before, but you keep trying to make stuff up as if I'd forget.

I never said I knew anything about who was in the hearings or what was said. I only said that they didn't seem to nave determined anything either way. Do you disagree on that?

You posted the relevant quote as a jpeg for some strange reason, so I couldn't quote it normally.

Could contain:

Come on! Not this debunked ridiculous Trump's claim again!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/11/06/trump-and-allies-keep-claiming-republican-poll-watchers-were-banned-thats-a-lie/?sh=12693c5b44da

“Pennsylvania and Michigan didn’t allow our poll watchers and/or vote observers to watch or observe.”

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/12/donald-trump/trumps-wrong-claim-election-observers-were-barred-/

Could contain:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, illisdean said:

It's evident that Trumps viewed more favorably by majority of voters than Biden in so many polls now which likely fills you with rage, hatred and prompts your sad pathetic juvenile comrade comment. Although Trumps superior polling and performance ratings over Biden is a trigger mechanism for you there is no need to take it on members posting on this subject which makes you nothing more than a troll. So, keep that in mind next time you're feeling MAGA triggered and make emotionally charged comments and erroneous statements, which you have and may or may not even know it.

Trump rules and Biden's a wreck and will likely LOSE if on the ticket. Deal with it like a big boy and not like a typical triggered left wing angry lost soul watching Biden's world imploding.

Not sure, so I'll ask who do you hate more, Trump or those who view him more favorably than Biden?

Maybe you hate Zelenskyy too since he's trying to get chummy with Trump now and recently invited him to Ukraine.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4294301-zelensky-unsure-if-trump-would-support-ukraine-if-elected/

Well aren't you just a true Trump devotee. You even argue like him; all insults and no substance.

And I like many posters here, don't hate Trump fans (some of my closest friends are Trumpers), I just hate Trump. I think he is Captain Chaos personified and the single biggest threat to world stability and American (which in turn is world) economic stability.
He's a selfish, narcissist, man baby. A convicted fraudster, sexual predator who isn't even allowed to run his own charity because, you know, he defrauded that.

How anyone thinks this man is qualified to run the USA is beyond me. And I'm not alone in this. The vast majority of people who worked with him in the White House agree, as do many top generals referring to him in varying degrees of venom as completely clueless. Those of you who are fans are either completely unwilling to accept what your own eyes see and your own ears hear or are so bereft of morals yourself as to actually think he is what America needs.

Either option doesn't bode well for you.

P.S. I still think you are a troll so don't bother answering this. Oh and just as an aside, the GOP just got their a$$ handed to them in recent elections so polls are in fact irrelevant. ACTUAL voters are coming out in droves to stop the GOP and Trump. Thank God.      

Edited by johnnybangkok
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, illisdean said:

Ahh so the truth is out.

I see from another post you made in 'what happened to this forum' you have readily admitted 'I'm the living proof o it. I swear all the time, I've been banned so many time I've stopped counting and yet I'm still there with a couple of backup accounts lined up just in case.'

So not comrade but banned so many times you've had to reinvent yourself through 'a couple of backup accounts'. So what were your previous incarnations? Knowing a few of your previous names might just tell us everything we need to know about you.

Edited by johnnybangkok
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

So not comrade but banned so many times you've had to reinvent yourself through 'a couple of backup accounts'. So what were your previous incarnations? Knowing a few of your previous names might just tell us everything we need to know about you.

Who is "we" and yes there is a huge gap, deep hole in what you seem to know about anything except troling, you seem to have a good handle on that. And you seem troubled, misguided, confused, obsessive compulsive, and so on, all traits of your democratic faith perhaps. IDK, can I ask you if your parents are siblings and if I have you and your "we" cabals permission to post something about Trump in a thread that just happens to be themed on a poll showing MAGA Trump leading yours truly, as usual. Thanks for the trolls, they're so revealing.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Well aren't you just a true Trump devotee. You even argue like him; all insults and no substance.

And I like many posters here, don't hate Trump fans (some of my closest friends are Trumpers), I just hate Trump. I think he is Captain Chaos personified and the single biggest threat to world stability and American (which in turn is world) economic stability.
He's a selfish, narcissist, man baby. A convicted fraudster, sexual predator who isn't even allowed to run his own charity because, you know, he defrauded that.

How anyone thinks this man is qualified to run the USA is beyond me. And I'm not alone in this. The vast majority of people who worked with him in the White House agree, as do many top generals referring to him in varying degrees of venom as completely clueless. Those of you who are fans are either completely unwilling to accept what your own eyes see and your own ears hear or are so bereft of morals yourself as to actually think he is what America needs.

Either option doesn't bode well for you.

P.S. I still think you are a troll so don't bother answering this. Oh and just as an aside, the GOP just got their a$$ handed to them in recent elections so polls are in fact irrelevant. ACTUAL voters are coming out in droves to stop the GOP and Trump. Thank God.      

"And I like many posters here, don't hate Trump fans (some of my closest friends are Trumpers), I just hate Trump. I think he is Captain Chaos personified and the single biggest threat to world stability and American (which in turn is world) economic stability."

Compare world stability from 2017 to 2021 to 2021 to present day. Now count how many wars during 45’s term and now count the wars started during Biden’s watch which many argue are a direct result of worlds perception of a weak feckless America and it’s leader who embodies those exact traits. Bang….you just failed. Start with the Afghanistan withdrawal and 13 dead military and you will notice Bidens popularity dip and has never recovered. Many have become concerned with potential terror cells across America made possible by Biden's open border failed policies. And you say Trump caused security concerns for Americans and the world!! You are not dealing with reality, obviously.

Sow how Trump “defrauded” his charity. You assume he was fraudulent? Back that one up too.

“How anyone thinks this man is qualified to run the USA is beyond me. And I'm not alone in this…”

Trump amassed 74M votes in 2020 and polls now indicate his support over Biden is increasing robustly and these polls also reveal the economy, immigration, US-China relations, current wars in UA and Gaza is handled better by Biden and these polls show Americans beige they are better off under Trump: posted earlier:

“Voters across all income levels felt that Mr. Biden's policies had hurt them personally, while they credited Mr. Trump's policies for helping them," the Times reported.
"The results were mirror opposites: Voters gave Mr. Trump a 17-point advantage for having helped them and Mr. Biden a 18-point disadvantage for having hurt them.
"

You, have it bass akwards....Biden is the biggest problem in America, has been since he somehow got elected. Americans have had their fill of Biden failures and want him out but he's too ignorant to stand down. Axelrod says the same. He stands no chance IMHO of beating Trump in 2024. He need to drop out now if that's still an option.

One thing I've noticed  that the more that the electorate indicates it’s preference for Trump over Biden, the more the Dem deep state (and RINOs too) will try to move towards putting Trump in prison. Their fear of Trump is evident, their desperation on full display but they are too stupid to figure out why Trumps polls improve with every abuse of law indictment and that so far democrat law fare is a failed tactic against Trump. Hopefully conditions in America and abroad don't deteriorate further under Biden now but likely going to become nuclear for Biden and his family members next month when the subpoenaed crack head Hunter takes the stand in congressional hearings on Biden corruption investigations. Maybe not, but the damage is already done, Americans are beginning to see the depths of corruption with the Biden family. Take a long hard look at the Ukraine situation and all the money flying into that country. They may very well have something on Biden.

Attached is the full Morning Consult polling report. Read it before you make more foolish statements and to help resolve your confusion

https://pro-assets.morningconsult.com/wp-uploads/2023/11/231105-Morning-Consult-Bloomberg-2024-Election-Survey-All-

States-Toplines.pdf

231105-Morning-Consult-Bloomberg-2024-Election-Survey-All-States-Toplines.pdf

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, illisdean said:

"And I like many posters here, don't hate Trump fans (some of my closest friends are Trumpers), I just hate Trump. I think he is Captain Chaos personified and the single biggest threat to world stability and American (which in turn is world) economic stability."

Compare world stability from 2017 to 2021 to 2021 to present day. Now count how many wars during 45’s term and now count the wars started during Biden’s watch which many argue are a direct result of worlds perception of a weak feckless America and it’s leader who embodies those exact traits. Bang….you just failed. Start with the Afghanistan withdrawal and 13 dead military and you will notice Bidens popularity dip and has never recovered. Many have become concerned with potential terror cells across America made possible by Biden's open border failed policies. And you say Trump caused security concerns for Americans and the world!! You are not dealing with reality, obviously.

Sow how Trump “defrauded” his charity. You assume he was fraudulent? Back that one up too.

“How anyone thinks this man is qualified to run the USA is beyond me. And I'm not alone in this…”

Trump amassed 74M votes in 2020 and polls now indicate his support over Biden is increasing robustly and these polls also reveal the economy, immigration, US-China relations, current wars in UA and Gaza is handled better by Biden and these polls show Americans beige they are better off under Trump: posted earlier:

“Voters across all income levels felt that Mr. Biden's policies had hurt them personally, while they credited Mr. Trump's policies for helping them," the Times reported.
"The results were mirror opposites: Voters gave Mr. Trump a 17-point advantage for having helped them and Mr. Biden a 18-point disadvantage for having hurt them.
"

You, have it bass akwards....Biden is the biggest problem in America, has been since he somehow got elected. Americans have had their fill of Biden failures and want him out but he's too ignorant to stand down. Axelrod says the same. He stands no chance IMHO of beating Trump in 2024. He need to drop out now if that's still an option.

One thing I've noticed  that the more that the electorate indicates it’s preference for Trump over Biden, the more the Dem deep state (and RINOs too) will try to move towards putting Trump in prison. Their fear of Trump is evident, their desperation on full display but they are too stupid to figure out why Trumps polls improve with every abuse of law indictment and that so far democrat law fare is a failed tactic against Trump. Hopefully conditions in America and abroad don't deteriorate further under Biden now but likely going to become nuclear for Biden and his family members next month when the subpoenaed crack head Hunter takes the stand in congressional hearings on Biden corruption investigations. Maybe not, but the damage is already done, Americans are beginning to see the depths of corruption with the Biden family. Take a long hard look at the Ukraine situation and all the money flying into that country. They may very well have something on Biden.

Attached is the full Morning Consult polling report. Read it before you make more foolish statements and to help resolve your confusion

https://pro-assets.morningconsult.com/wp-uploads/2023/11/231105-Morning-Consult-Bloomberg-2024-Election-Survey-All-

States-Toplines.pdf

231105-Morning-Consult-Bloomberg-2024-Election-Survey-All-States-Toplines.pdf 647.73 kB · 0 downloads

Right, there were no wars during the pandemic....in particular from Russia which population decreased by one million in one year. Not a good time to start a war.

Afghanistan, oh yeah, this perfect agreement negotiated by Trump, only with the Talibans, consacrating them as unique interlocutor. On top of it, followed by a unilateral withdrawal of most U.S. troops and the release of Taliban fighters from prison, without the Talibans needing to respect their commitments,  it worked quite well...

Same m.o. as Trump's so called peace initiatives in ME, designed without the Palestinians and Iran, what could have gone wrong? 😃

As to Putin's motivation, it is common knowledge that he was encouraged by the Jan.6 events and that he was betting on internal U.S. divisions. In the same as he is currently comforted by the MAGA opposition to supporting Ukraine further. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1