Axelrod suggests Biden drop out of 2024 presidential race

Social Media

11 hours ago, placeholder said:

That's the one who wanted to have US troops invade Mexico?

Please provide a link to backup your exaggeration. And I want the one where he states his intention to "invade". Or, or possibly it's just some vivid imagination.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Please provide a link to backup your exaggeration. And I want the one where he states his intention to "invade". Or, or possibly it's just some vivid imagination.

Vivek Ramaswamy Explains ‘Morally Justified’ Plan To Invade Mexico If It Doesn’t Stop Drug Cartels: ‘Shoot That Dog’

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/vivek-ramaswamy-explains-morally-justified-plan-to-invade-mexico-if-it-doesnt-stop-drug-cartels-shoot-that-dog/

GOP Calls to Invade Mexico Are More Than Just a Political Stunt

https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/us-border-crisis-mexico/

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, freeworld said:

May I suggest other better suitable candidates

Michelle Obama

Hillary Clinton

Kamala Harris

Excellent suggestions. They could get fashion tips from Hillary, and even borrow some of her pants suits.

A sure to win combo would be Clinton/ Harris. Bring it on!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

I've looked at youtube videos and have seen no evidence of screeching. And now you're imagining her in a situation where "she would bitch at her husband'? Not complaining to political associates and such but bitching to her husband. It's like you're purposely engaging in a parody of yourself.

It's more like cackling.  Give Willy Brown a big assist in getting Kamala into the spotlight.  Her politics go deep.

Just now, dhupverg said:

It's more like cackling.  Give Willy Brown a big assist in getting Kamala into the spotlight.  Her politics go deep.

More nonsensical claims. Please, share with us a video that shows her cackling. Interesting how this anti-woman bigotry creates fiction.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

Vivek Ramaswamy Explains ‘Morally Justified’ Plan To Invade Mexico If It Doesn’t Stop Drug Cartels: ‘Shoot That Dog’

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/vivek-ramaswamy-explains-morally-justified-plan-to-invade-mexico-if-it-doesnt-stop-drug-cartels-shoot-that-dog/

GOP Calls to Invade Mexico Are More Than Just a Political Stunt

https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/us-border-crisis-mexico/

The word. Invade. Was not used. Just fake news

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The word. Invade. Was not used. Just fake news

Recently someone told me that I don't like Jews. I said that he had called me an anti-semite. He claimed that calling me someone who dislikes Jews is not the same as calling someone an anti-Semite.

At any rate, not just Ramaswamy, but several other Republican candidates have called for US armed faces to take action against drug dealers in Mexico. This seems like lunacy to me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

Recently someone told me that I don't like Jews. I said that he had called me an anti-semite. He claimed that calling me someone who dislikes Jews is not the same as calling someone an anti-Semite.

At any rate, not just Ramaswamy, but several other Republican candidates have called for US armed faces to take action against drug dealers in Mexico. This seems like lunacy to me.

So you and the hard-left media call it an invasion. 

I'm sure anything that slows the flood of illegal aliens and drugs across the borders seems like lunacy to you. 

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So you and the hard-left media call it an invasion. 

I'm sure anything that slows the flood of illegal aliens and drugs across the borders seems like lunacy to you. 

What does launching military strikes against drug dealers have to do with "the flood of illegal aliens?"  Do you think they're going to carpet bomb the border?

47 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What does launching military strikes against drug dealers have to do with "the flood of illegal aliens?"  Do you think they're going to carpet bomb the border?

Don't worry, as long as there's a leftist in the Whitehouse there will be nothing to slow the flood of illegal aliens. 

• Sad 2

On 11/7/2023 at 9:42 AM, placeholder said:

More nonsensical claims. Please, share with us a video that shows her cackling. Interesting how this anti-woman bigotry creates fiction.

Every time she laughs she cackles.  There's no other way to describe her laugh other than cackling.  If you can't see that....................

32 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

Every time she laughs she cackles.  There's no other way to describe her laugh other than cackling.  If you can't see that....................

Kamala Harris is a great American and will makes a fine President. I like Jussie Smolette for VP, Wille Brown as Chief of Staff and Louis Farrakhan for Secretary of State. 

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Kamala Harris is a great American and will makes a fine President. I like Jussie Smolette for VP, Wille Brown as Chief of Staff and Louis Farrakhan for Secretary of State. 

I agree, apart from Jussie Smolett and Farrakhan is too old now.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

The problem with sarcasm is at times some will take you serious.

• Love It 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

“Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence,” Oscar Wilde.

The Surprising Benefits of Sarcasm - Scientific American

Touché.

To be honest, I enjoy countering a sarcastic comment with another sarcastic answer, but I admit I probably shouldn't!