The Met Police WON'T ban Poppy Day pro-Palestine rally

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Grow up, running from who.............................:cheesy:

Me and the truth. You had nothing more than a link from an Israeli sympathiser. That was it. Now you’ve run out of ammo and are running away. But I have a lot more for you. Come back 😊

• Haha 1

Just now, NextG said:

Me and the truth. You had nothing more than a link from an Israeli sympathiser. That was it. Now you’ve run out of ammo and are running away. But I have a lot more for you. Come back 😊

Told you not going to waste my time with someone who's done no prior research and then has the front to say researching one tweet was enough. If you wasn't more ammo read the topic from the beginning where you should have started in the first place time waster

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Told you not going to waste my time with someone who's done no prior research and then has the front to say researching one tweet was enough. If you wasn't more ammo read the topic from the beginning where you should have started in the first place time waster

Prior research in to a random link that you posted before you posted it. 
Dear Brian, I cannot research a claim that you made up before you made it. Once you post it, I can cross check and get back to you. Did you expect me to argue stupidly without thinking, like your peers here?

No, you won’t get away with you partisan claims with me. Other people might swallow it, but I will study it first. So your claims of my not doing basic research is just your way of trying to get out of what has been and will continue to be, another humiliating episode for yourself. 
Stay and discuss or run away like the rest of them who have nothing really to defend. I’ll let you run. 

• Confused 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, nauseus said:

That went off like a soggy firework.

Israel Knew All Along That Settlements, Home Demolitions Were Illegal

New evidence shows government's adviser on international law said in 1968 that demolishing terror suspects' homes violates Geneva Convention.

https://archive.ph/asJ54#selection-469.0-473.141

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/2015-05-19/ty-article/.premium/israel-knew-all-along-that-settlements-were-illegal/0000017f-e70e-d62c-a1ff-ff7f9ff80000

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1