Young Russian Tourist Attacked and Robbed of Phone in Pattaya

webfact

58 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

I bought microwave food because I was hungry, at 2 am.   People stay up that late.   It is 11 minutes to 2 am right now where I am, here in the U.S. of A., and I could use some of those white noodles sold by 7/11.  Good enough for a snack before going to sleep. 

Enjoy your time 😊

23 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I see the Russians are making the headlines recently, 

I dont know the area this happened but being at that time alone anywhere is dangerous 

Thailand used to be one of the safest country's on earth for women alone on the streets,....

On 11/9/2023 at 4:41 PM, ChipButty said:

I see the Russians are making the headlines recently, 

I dont know the area this happened but being at that time alone anywhere is dangerous 

Any Ten Hag updates CB? You think he is near to getting the axe?

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Sir Swagman said:

Interesting that she could use Google translate with no phone??? Unless of course her 'state of shock' was insufficient, allowing her to have the wherewithal to use that of the guard

Maybe it was the guy sitting next to her. The one showing his phone's screen to the police. Just a hunch though.

16 hours ago, radiochaser said:

I bought microwave food because I was hungry, at 2 am.   People stay up that late.   It is 11 minutes to 2 am right now where I am, here in the U.S. of A., and I could use some of those white noodles sold by 7/11.  Good enough for a snack before going to sleep. 

You will get fat! 

Young Russian tourists may well have differing habits!

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You will get fat! 

Young Russian tourists may well have differing habits!

I don't think I will.   After surgery to remove a malfunctioning parathyroid gland back in August 2019, first three weeks I lost 20 pounds, from 205 pounds,  and now I am 175 pounds at 6' 2".    Still slowly losing weight. 

My diet has not changed much, if at all either.   Sort of a see food diet.   I like the fettuccini type of microwave dish that the 7/11 sells.   When in Thailand, I sometimes eat two of them at night, when I am there without the wife.   Then she brings food home.   

I don't buy it.

This is how it went.

Both are drunk.

Boyfriend thinks he is batman.

He jumps in the bushes and puts a helmet on.

Then he jumps on his girlfriend.

She panicks.

He tries to tell her it's him.

But the helmet is too thick.

She runs away.

And...

giphy.gif

Now the phone is broken.

So they have to come up with a story for the insurance.

It's so obvious.

Easy !

giphy.gif

Edited by MrPancake
  • Sad 1

On 11/9/2023 at 5:37 AM, webfact said:

The tourist, identified by Pattaya police as 23-year-old Ms. Aleksandra Rychkova, was found in a state of shock

Shock?  I'll say so, his her hair is falling out.

Seriously though, there seems to be more than the usual amount of foreigners getting robbed/attacked at the moment.

57 minutes ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

This will  chase away the russian quality tourists who knows ? Nobody deserves to get robbed and assaulted of the sort. Very bad image for Thailand as the news must have obviously spread on social media.

Yes I agree? Nobody deserves to be assaulted, like millions of Ukrainian people!

no pity from me for these Ivan’s!

bring it on!