Chinese Tourist Attacked Over Claim Of Stealing Bar Girl’s Money

webfact

19 hours ago, Polaky said:

The Chinese tourist relating all that happened to Pol. Capt. Nares Phumsuk via a mobile translation app.

With the amount of foreign tourists coming into the country and the police having to deal with many different cultures, it should be mandatory for cadets to learn other language's, especially English, as well as Chinese, Russian etc.

Entry into the police does not have anything to do with academic qualifications as revealed by the overall stupidity of the rank and file.  It has everything to do with who your father is and an eye for the main chance.

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2023 at 10:40 AM, 4MyEgo said:

4,200 baht bar fine I find to be incorrect, perhaps 1,200 baht and 3,000 baht for the "girl".

Another likely possibility is that there was miscommunication and he thought the 4200 bar fine included the "tip" for the girl, but she thought she found a clueless sucker and was expecting an additional 15,000 tip. In any case the lessons here are: 1. Never pay upfront. 2. It's better to give a girl something (not 15k!!) than nothing, because they will get nasty otherwise. 3. If you already paid - don't stand on the street talking (or arguing) with her! 4. Beer bars aren't exactly the best place to meet your tilak.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 3:40 AM, 4MyEgo said:

I don't think the tourist fully understood that the bargirl he was going back to the hotel with was actually a Ladyboy, as far as I understand, bargirls don't set up farangs for robbery once they have paid the bar fine and 4,200 baht bar fine I find to be incorrect, perhaps 1,200 baht and 3,000 baht for the "girl".

I have heard many stories were they go back to the room, mobile rings, oh no, sorry, no can do, my sister have motorbike accident in hospital, must go, or period come, etc etc, the farangs are mostly amicable about letting them go.

They also forgo the bar fine that they paid, although I do know a guy who went back and collected his bar fine back, but not from the bar owner, but from the girl he bar fined in advance, e.g. he was with her the previous night, (fell in love) went back to the bar and paid the bar owner for the remaining 13 nights he was going to be there.

Owner later that night called the girl to come in as she was a no show, told her to give him his money back, which she did from the ATM, he later found out that she ditched him for a younger bloke.....LOL

NO!  You are wrong!  She didn't ditch me for a younger man, her water buff ... er .. uh... hmmmmmm... never mind..

On 11/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, Bundooman said:

After all, we all know it doesn't exist, especially in Pattaya don't we? The RTP are always telling us that - repeatedly, that they never find any evidence of such activity.

Give me a break. If it does not exist, then how are all those people living in Thailand using "wify" visas?