trump ramaswamy ticket

stoner

DT needs someone who will repeat what he says or otherwise says nothing, like Pence or Kari Lake.  If Hassan Minaj wasn't shirtlisted at the moment he could be doing Vivek impersonations. 

Anyone else notice how he made Sarah Palin disappear in 2016?  I think in this vid he realized she is better at the word-salad babble than he is.  He didn't even invite her to the inauguration.

• Haha 1

I think Pence was an inspired choice in 2016 for Trump for the obvious reason that there were a lot of people who wanted change, but they could hedge their bets, knowing the no. 2 is a nice normal conservative politician.

What I've seen of Ramaswamy, he seems fairly quick and agile, but too hard line and unlikeable. I think 1 + 1 rabble rouser politicians is not likely lead to success as the hollowness of their words, and what they stand for, will become fairly clearly apparent. Need Ying and Yang not too Yangs. Though a smaller hard core group would love it. 

Haley seems the best so far though too mainstream for the modern Republican. Women seem to still find it hard to get across the line too. Christie in 2023 is pretty good but anyone in the past who helped and supported Trump strongly like he did, at time when there was no doubt about Trump's shortcomings, has to have limited morals and or courage and or brains in my opinion.  But in 2023 alone he is pretty good, and is up front about seeing the writing on the wall for Trump's future based on his legal woes, ready for when he falls by the wayside. 

Come on Joe, you've done a good job, I worry your wife is convincing you that you have 5 more years as a politician in you but please see that the time is right to plan the next chapter of your life and let a new Democrat generation take control. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

It matters not who Trump chooses, as long as this time he succeeds in removing this party "led" by a senile zombie who barely campaigned, couldn’t get anybody to show up to his rallies, and yet managed to receive the most votes in American history with 81 million, all while losing 18 of 19 bellwether counties and winning only 16% of counties overall…

And "earned" $12M in a couple years...

• Thumbs Up 1

Ramaswamy is too much of an unknown quantity.  What I do like about the guy is that he's an outsider who made his nugget outside of politics.  So he's got a clue how the real world of business works, unlike the political class that graduate from political college with a firm grasp on the gub'ment tit and suck it for their entire career.  They never had a real job.   That was the only thing I used to like about Trump (and I voted for Perot- same reason)

Perhaps Ramaswamy's run is an indication that the door is opening to the citizen leader envisioned by the founding fathers.  The guy who puts down his plow, his lawbook or his set of tools, goes to Washington to serve for a few years and then goes back to thrive (or not) in the world he's created. 

If that door is opening, hate to say it but Trump is the one who opened it.  It took someone with his outsized ego to put up with what he's had to put up with.  Sadly, I suspect Ramaswamy will get swallowed up by DC dirty tricks, like they did to Perot.

Besides, he's not the interesting one...  Tucker's name is being bandied about.  Wouldn't that be a hoot?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

Ramaswamy is too much of an unknown quantity.  What I do like about the guy is that he's an outsider who made his nugget outside of politics.  So he's got a clue how the real world of business works, unlike the political class that graduate from political college with a firm grasp on the gub'ment tit and suck it for their entire career.  They never had a real job.   That was the only thing I used to like about Trump (and I voted for Perot- same reason)

Perhaps Ramaswamy's run is an indication that the door is opening to the citizen leader envisioned by the founding fathers.  The guy who puts down his plow, his lawbook or his set of tools, goes to Washington to serve for a few years and then goes back to thrive (or not) in the world he's created. 

If that door is opening, hate to say it but Trump is the one who opened it.  It took someone with his outsized ego to put up with what he's had to put up with.  Sadly, I suspect Ramaswamy will get swallowed up by DC dirty tricks, like they did to Perot.

Besides, he's not the interesting one...  Tucker's name is being bandied about.  Wouldn't that be a hoot?

He's a despicable lying conspiracy theory spouting CON MAN.

A trump rama ticket would be two notorious con men. 

I hope they do it as that's a guaranteed LOSER.

Start at 10:10

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He's a despicable lying conspiracy theory spouting CON MAN.

A trump rama ticket would be two notorious con men. 

I hope they do it as that's a guaranteed LOSER.

Don't sugar coat it.  How do you really feel?

Sadly, YouTube is blocked where I'm at so I'll have to watch the VDO when I get to BKK next week.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No.

She's not a hate mongering bigot like him.

Yeah, I get you. She's a conservative, she's a conservative woman, and she's a black conservative. The left hates any one of those, but she gets a triple-whammy of leftist hate. 

So why do you say she would she never run with DeSantis?

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, heybruce said:

I don't want an amateur with no government experience holding that power.  A certain amount of learning on the job is unavoidable, but for the office of the Presidency prior experience is essential. 

I, on the other hand have come to despise leaders who never had a real job in their lives.  And if they did, they're so far removed from it that they remember spreadsheets on big chief tablets.  The ones that think money comes from voting for things that donors want, and not from hard work, planning, and actually building something in the real world.  The ones that dole out $$trillions on pet projects de'jour and just hope some of that money comes back.  The ones to whom open borders are a strategy to increase their support base.

Washington and the military are chock full of competent professional people the President can count on to teach him MAD (and I'd contend that there isn't a survivable second strike option and operating from that premise is foolery).  A guy with some snap can learn all he needs to know in a few weeks, and count on the experts to guide him on the issues he hasn't taken on yet.  Because nobody's an expert on everything, regardless of what they think.

And I'm also for term limits for all elected offices, with a 2-10 year break between elected positions, and a similar mandatory break between leaving office and going into lobbying.  But we all know that isn't gonna happen.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, I get you. She's a conservative, she's a conservative woman, and she's a black conservative. The left hates any one of those, but she gets a triple-whammy of leftist hate. 

So why do you say she would she never run with DeSantis?

Bull.

I respect Rice.

Desantis is a despicable hate mongering demagogue.

Why would Rice want to be associated with such a sleazeball.

• Love It 1