Never hit a woman mate !

georgegeorgia

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

This is the way society has become,the white middle aged man is the target !

The interesting part is that if all of the middle aged white men called in sick for a week society would collapse. I'm not seeing a lot of competence from the youth and import sectors of the workforce these days. Though I've known plenty of competent white women who are highly conscientious in their work, there aren't enough to keep the lights on or maintain infrastructure. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Aussie women are like men anyway, treat them the same if they get violent 

There was a video of an Aussie chick shooting of her mouth and trying to start fights with young men on a subway.  The young lady deserved some lefts to go with her equal rights, yet the young men showed restraint and didn't touch her. Had she tried that with some of the recent arrivals it would have gone much differently.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

In Vancouver it was teenaged girls stabbing middle aged white men at bus stops, some of whom came close to death.  The girls were caught, given a stern talking to, and had their knives returned to them. 

hmm ... that 2nd Amendment for Yanks comes to mind.

ON TOPIC to OP ... I'd access the situation, and respond in kind, maybe.  I'm usually of the 'no reason ever to hit a woman', but self defense takes precedence. 

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, hellohello123 said:

The problem is, many women use the "men should never hit women" as permission to become violent or push the boundairies

How do they know men with superior size and strength are going to abide?  Sounds risky.

Just another Wannabe fantasy of a Female Bashing Loser more likely. 😄

Edited by SiSePuede419
  • Confused 1