White House berates Trump for echoing Hitler by calling opponents ‘vermin’

CharlieH

'“Employing words like ‘vermin’ to describe anyone who makes use of their basic right to criticise the government ‘echoes dictators’ like Hitler and Mussolini,” the White House spokesperson Andrew Bates said'

"Vermin"... NOT OK   "Deplorables"... OK   "Nutters"... OK  Now children enough of that... grow up.  

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is ahead in the polls now because the electorate isn't paying attention so far away from the election. It's all name recognition now.

This is typical for early polls.

I guess you are new to this.

LOL. That doesn't explain how such a rotten man as Trump can be ahead of the far superior Biden at any time in the election cycle.

Try again.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

'“Employing words like ‘vermin’ to describe anyone who makes use of their basic right to criticise the government ‘echoes dictators’ like Hitler and Mussolini,” the White House spokesperson Andrew Bates said'

"Vermin"... NOT OK   "Deplorables"... OK   "Nutters"... OK  Now children enough of that... grow up.  

"Vermin" are to be eliminated. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/27/2023 at 4:11 PM, Danderman123 said:

It certainly explains why Rudy Guiliani was the Republican frontrunner in 2007.

I understand that you are desperate for Trump to win in 2024, but you are embarrassing yourself by taking current polls seriously. 

Making it up as usual. Will you ever get it right?

I want the GOP to win the POTUS, and a large majority in both houses, but I don't care if Trump wins or not, as long as the Democrats lose.

BTW, the only poll I take seriously is the election, and I've said many times I don't take polls seriously, so one wonders how you manage to get it wrong so often?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A crazy old man with 91 felony charges that is currently more popular than Biden. That says a lot about Biden, as a decent POTUS would be waaaaay ahead of Trump at this stage.

Based on your vast experience analyzing polls taken a year before the election.

2011: Romney has slight edge over Obama, Bachmann slightly lags

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/29/2023 at 3:54 PM, Danderman123 said:

Based on your vast experience analyzing polls taken a year before the election.

2011: Romney has slight edge over Obama, Bachmann slightly lags

There you go again, man!

Not saying anything to do with the post you quoted, deflecting and silly personal comments that have nothing to do with the topic.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There you go again, man!

Not saying anything to do with the post you quoted, deflecting and silly personal comments that have nothing to do with the topic.

Good to see you maintaining your principals. Yes I forgot only your views matter, only you are right, hence why you have ‘pages and pages of ignored posters’ 🤡

IMG_1793.jpeg

Edited by Georgealbert
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There you go again, man!

I was on point, you just didn't get it.

Polls taken a year before an election have little predictive value.

Therefore, basing anything on such polls is foolish. The post I quoted indeed was based on early, inaccurate polls.

Do you disagree?

You love to use the word "deflect" but I don't think you know what it means. You seem to think it means "you used a link to back up your opinion".

• Agree 1