Israel says it is carrying out ‘precise and targeted operation’ in Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

As I said previously, Palestians need to take their Children out of the warzone and Hamas need to stop using civilians as human shields , otherwise children will get caught in the cross fire  

It's not cross fire, it's murder!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, coolcarer said:

Facts are not subject to propoganda when you view an AL Jazeera reporter ignoring and quickly panning away from those in the hospital complaining about Hamas

To know that you must be able to speak Arabic, as they ain't speaking in English. Do you speak Arabic?

I've watched a lot of Al Jazeera recently, but haven't seen any of what you say.

If they do censor what they show, why wouldn't they just cut out those bits?

16 minutes ago, 2baht said:

A better solution would be for the murdering Israeli's to get the hell out of Gaza!

Hamas can release the hostages, this would go toward ending the fighting.

Israel retreating now, with hostages in Hamas hands, and Hamas leadership in place would be awarding terrorists for actions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patong2 said:

There were 8 or so babies lying together on a table that had supposedly been taken out of incubators because there was no power to run the incubators, yet there was power to the room they were in.

Bit like the shots of the outside of a hospital that had no water or fuel.

The apartments in the background had washing hanging on the balcony of nearly every apartment.

Truth is the First Casualty of War - a great book

Gee, those Al Jazeera censors must be the most incompetent censors on the planet!

I'll add some so you don't have to. saying there is no fuel, but showing cars driving to the south, saying no fuel, but showing fire hoses being operated putting out fires caused by israeli bombs, no fuel for machinery, but a digger removing rubble of a building blown up by the israelis to find buried bodies.

Sure, some shots better deleted to prove one sides' view. Why they were left in I don't know.

What I do believe is that israel dropped over 6,000 bombs on a defenseless people, because the israelis said they did. Over 6,000 bombs is killing a lot of defenseless people. Whether it's 5,000 children or 500 children dead it's too many.

Otherwise, I believe what netanyahu says, and it's monstrous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2