Israel says it is carrying out ‘precise and targeted operation’ in Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital

CharlieH

7 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Answer one for me Wobbles, do you condone the deaths of 4000+ children? 

Questions that needn't be asked needn't be answered, you have got to get off planet Deny and face up to the fact that all deaths are the responsibility of the Palestine terrorists that started this war, it's like you knocking a tin of paint over your best friends carpet then blaming the dog, take some responsibility for goodness sake.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Questions that needn't be asked needn't be answered, you have got to get off planet Deny and face up to the fact that all deaths are the responsibility of the Palestine terrorists that started this war, it's like you knocking a tin of paint over your best friends carpet then blaming the dog, take some responsibility for goodness sake.

I am in no way responsible for this carnage, Wobbles, you be careful when painting, ok!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

I am in no way responsible for this carnage, Wobbles, you be careful when painting, ok!

Don't take everything too literally, you are all one sided when apportioning the blame. The terrorists are responsible.

Would there have been any deaths but for the beastial massacre on Oct 7th, btw, it is not a too difficult question.

BBC apologises after newsreader claims IDF is targeting medics in Gaza

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bbc-apologises-after-newsreader-claims-idf-is-targeting-medics-in-gaza/ar-AA1jY5BA

BBC Apologizes Over Israel-Hamas War Misreporting After Anchor Falsely Claimed IDF ‘Targeted’ Medical Staff

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bbc-apologizes-over-israel-hamas-120525521.html

:coffee1:

49 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That link only gives me page 2, so no use at all.

The israelis have been in the hospital for hours now, and reportedly left, after blowing up a medical equipment store, but without providing medical aid, fuel or any food etc.

They sought Hamas here, they sought Hamas there, they sought Hamas up in the air, they sought Hamas under the ground, they sought Hamas in the surgical theatres, they sought Hamas in the x ray department, they sought Hamas in the maternity unit, they sought Hamas in the store cupboard,  they sought Hamas in the bathtub, they sought Hamas in the kitchen pots, they sought Hamas under old ladies skirts, they sought Hamas everywhere, but of Hamas they found not a hair.

Try reading my post again. I gave you the topic link and location at the time . Last couple of pages. Did you read that in my post? Nah I don’t think you want to find them anyway, anything that destracts from the normal Al Jazeera propoganda. 

location would have changed now anyway to last 5 pages. Old news now anyway as the IDF have already found a Hamas central command center at the hospital with weapons, intel etc

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I certainly wouldn't have done what they did on the 7th of October. Nor frankly, would any decent human being.

But well done for coming clean. Way back at the start of these threads, within 24 hours of the attacks, I recall suggesting that you were an apologist for terrorism, and barbaric slaughter. Good to know I called it right, good to know that you haven't changed your tune. We know exactly where you stand.

I didn't say what I would have done, and I DID ask YOU, what YOU would have done ( and apparently you would have just complied with whatever the israelis told you to do ), but keep making it up about what I would do. Making it up is all you have about me as you know sod all about me.

:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Oh I would say that we have had ample opportunities to form an opinion on your stance over the last month or so.

This bluster is of little use to conceal the unpleasant reality.

Well there are certainly unpleasant comments on this forum, but I doubt you can come up with anything I actually wrote that fits that criteria.

Bait as much as you like, but history will tell which side had the least morality.

Next.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

When I see this kind  of post I wonder whether it is a deliberate provocation, just utter stupidity, or is it your opinion that Israeli Jews must accept to me murdered by Hamas without fighting back.

Look at the numbers, Ben!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Look at the numbers, Ben!

You can look  at my early posts on this war, I said something that a 1 to 100 was needed, and hence to  be expected, to cleanse Hamas out of Gaza. I is shocking but, for everyone with a brain, it isn't Israel that is Killing, if is Hamas.

Edited by Ben Zioner
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

You can look  at my early posts on this war, I said something that a 1 to 100 was needed, and hence to  be expected, to cleanse Hamas out of Gaza. I is shocking but, for everyone with a brain, it isn't Israel that is Killing, if is Hamas.

Look at the numbers, Ben!!! Denial is a river in Egypt, right?

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Making stuff up about other posters is either trolling or baiting. Up to you which.

You can carry on baiting, but don't expect a reply.

You put him on your list

You put him on your list

Responders to your posts

You put them on your list

You can't avoid the truth

So you put them on your list

Thanks to Gilbert & Sullivan for this inspiration.🥴

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Don't take everything too literally, you are all one sided when apportioning the blame. The terrorists are responsible.

Would there have been any deaths but for the beastial massacre on Oct 7th, btw, it is not a too difficult question.

This did'nt start on 7th Oct, Wobbles, it started in 1949!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1