Anyone Else Finding AseanNow Almost Unusable Recently❓

Skeptic7

32 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

only use it with ad blocker, i understand and don't mind reasonable advertising but the ads were taking up more and more of the screen, distracting and annoying. for me the site was unusable without ad blocking. up to them.

I have an ad blocker but it never worked on AN. Today it's clear and free of ads on AN and very fast. Maybe my ad blocker finally started working 😀

Edited by Pattaya57

Well AN seems to be back to some semblance of normalcy now, but unfortunately that includes the excessive and incessant popup ads with every click of every button. Still too slow loading notifications too. Also never understood whatever happened to seeing who gave "likes" or other reactions to posts. Why was that feature removed That disappeared nearly a year ago and never had any explanation and never understood it at all. Not in the least. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/25/2023 at 11:07 AM, Skeptic7 said:

Still torturously slow. It's mind-bogglingly unacceptable and totally do not understand what is so difficult We've all derided Thais and Thailand for myriad inabilities (especially IT) and deservedly so...but this eclipses even Thai tech ineptitude. Webpages in the 90s worked better and faster🤣

Don't use the website then. 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 7:41 AM, steven100 said:

I ended up on some page needing to sign-up to Invision Power for $39/month

Was this site hacked or something similar ?

I am still getting the Invision 4 page whenever I enter the www.aseannow.com web address.

The only way I can access the site is by doing a google search for aseannow.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, phetphet said:

I am still getting the Invision 4 page whenever I enter the www.aseannow.com web address.

The only way I can access the site is by doing a google search for aseannow.

yes,  I was the same a few days back, thankfully now I click on my saved sites asean now icon and it opens.

But there is somethink seriously wrong with the link or URL if it keeps going to the Invision site.