WrLife still ok?

Henk Langeweg

We talked about WRLive change of policy I got this answer from them:

Patrick 

Aan:U
CC:Contact WRLIFE
Di 2024-10-22 18:15

Because I am the founder and CEO of WrLife.
You can same my email:
You are not concerned.
Your contract MDI963187 is from 2022.

2 hours ago, bubblegum said:

We talked about WRLive change of policy I got this answer from them:

Patrick 

Aan:U
CC:Contact WRLIFE
Di 2024-10-22 18:15

You can same my email:
You are not concerned.
Your contract MDI963187 is from 2022.

Well, that certainly clears things up, doesn't it?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:
9 hours ago, bubblegum said:
You can same my email:
You are not concerned.
Your contract nnnnn is from 2022.

Well, that certainly clears things up, doesn't it?

Maybe overly cryptic but sounds like he's saying the new degenerative illnesses policy is not retroactive to existing policies.

But no worries --  you and your compatriot may still have "the proof to go after the individual behind the company."

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Maybe overly cryptic but sounds like he's saying the new degenerative illnesses policy is not retroactive to existing policies.

But no worries --  you and your compatriot may still have "the proof to go after the individual behind the company."

Perhaps policies that were issued more recently already contain the restrictive wording, but older policies don't and the new wording only applies to them. But difficult to tell based upon this. 

I think it was fairly clear from the broker's statement in the OP that the changes were being implemented with respect to existing policies. In fact, the broker stated that WRLife originally wanted to impose them mid-term instead of at renewal.

As of now I don't know for sure -- the policy doc when my policy was issued does not contain the word "degenerative".

But this topic gave you another chance to list Shrdlu's greatest hits as to what an insurance company SHOULD do but this one doesn't.

There can be reasonable critiques of this company and how they do business -- invoking the ghost of Bernie Madoff and that Italian guy from Boston isn't one of them. Edited by jerrymahoney

20 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

As of now I don't know for sure -- the policy doc when my policy was issued does not contain the word "degenerative".

But this topic gave you another chance to list Shrdlu's greatest hits as to what an insurance company SHOULD do but this one doesn't.

There can be reasonable critiques of this company and how they do business -- invoking the ghost of Bernie Madoff and that Italian guy from Boston isn't one of them.

I think those comparisons are perfectly valid.

Who is the underwriter of your policy?  Ask the company then you tell us who it is, if you can.

Edited by JBChiangRai

14 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:
34 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

There can be reasonable critiques of this company and how they do business -- invoking the ghost of Bernie Madoff and that Italian guy from Boston isn't one of them.

I think those comparisons are perfectly valid.

7. You will not post defamatory or libelous comments. Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person or business to suffer harm or loss. A statement does not have to be false to be defamatory

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

7. You will not post defamatory or libelous comments. Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person or business to suffer harm or loss. A statement does not have to be false to be defamatory

Someone reported one of my posts, and the report was denied.

Stop deflecting and answer the question, Who is the underwriter of your policy?

It doesn't make sense for you to take out a policy without checking out the underwriter is able to meet it's obligations.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I'll answer what I want to answer and leave the critiques to others

At least so far for me it has made a lot of sense.

You are presuming there is one underwriter consistent for the entire policy term. I don't make that assumption.

Edited by jerrymahoney

17 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

That last statement you posted if accurate is exactly the kind of thing that would give you the proof to go after the individual behind the company.

So why don;'t you just go after the guy and leave me and others on here out of it.

11 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

I don't have a horse in this race.

I just want people to make an educated decision before spending their money.

BS you're in full time attack mode as indicated by your chosen vocabulary

Edited by jerrymahoney

3 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

BS you're in full time attack mode

You're entitled to your opinion, and I get how you want it to be all good.

My concern is how will they handle a large claim, heart attack, kidney transplant etc, the most important thing is to understand the underwriter.  I'm sure you understand the underwriter fully as you're a shareholder in it, your policy document says so, check your share certificate.

Every document they have is gobbledygook