WrLife still ok?

Henk Langeweg

1 hour ago, madone said:

Wow. I'm not a big believer in what I read anywhere, but the fact that someone apparently representing the company has taken the time to call everyone leaving a 1-star report a liar really turns me off.   

I know. I raised that in a previous thread that was deleted. What professional company responds like that. Odd. The first email received by Bubblegum 19 hours a go was strange too. Seems like a very small operation. 

46 minutes ago, Henk Langeweg said:

So the policy of WrLife for each member is the one when that member stepped in? Doesn't fit with the practise of sending me a policy every year when I pay for a new year extension.

It's ok because if wrlife say the original t&c didn't apply when he claims he can get on the earliest flight to nevis and take them to court, although he may be too ill

1 hour ago, JBChiangRai said:

@jerrymahoney are you in any way connected with WrLife other than you bought their health insurance?

No -- just someone who has had an exposure to re-insurance and captive markets that doesn't ever get discussed on here.

My main reason for commenting is that, going back 2+ years, there were queries of anyone who has had claims paid by WrLife. While I would have preferred saying nothing, I decided to do otherwise.

• Haha 2