British tourist left shocked after ‘Wild West’ amid rolling brawl among club hostesses and dancers

webfact

12 hours ago, it is what it is said:

you talk as if thailand is the only place where fights break out in bars? savages, to use your term, exist in every country

I agree with you  but Pattaya seems to be getting worse, but saying that  Auckland nz is crazy with. Murders and shops being ram raided by young kids every night and big gang and meth problems 

Brit involved with a fight!

Dancer's fighting over him!

A lot of undisclosed information in this story.

He's famous for his 15 minutes.

Let's find the truth about this unbelievable story.

I've never seen this happen before and I have absolutely no doubt that you there is more to this.

17 hours ago, it is what it is said:

you talk as if thailand is the only place where fights break out in bars? savages, to use your term, exist in every country

look at the uk every weekend a war zone  we were in Swansea a while ago more fights ang agro  there than here 

out of mind frunk men and woman slagging all of including police  

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just in case someone ask: Are all people who enjoy sun, fun and beer "low life morons"?

What do you and the other good people do?

No sun, no fun, no beer?

Yes, I am always fascinated how many self-proclaimed "good people" take enough interest in nightlife and sex trade topics to join in just to distance themselves.

I am not interested in golf, but I don't jump into topics about golf to establish that fact.

For the thick and slow, (and I know you are out there) I am saying the "good people" get their rocks off reading about the activities, places and people they like to condemn.

So who are the real low lifes?

1 minute ago, cdemundo said:

Yes, I am always fascinated how many self-proclaimed "good people" take enough interest in nightlife and sex trade topics to join in just to distance themselves.

I am not interested in golf, but I don't jump into topics about golf to establish that fact.

For the thick and slow, (and I know you are out there) I am saying the "good people" get their rocks off reading about the activities, places and people they like to condemn.

So who are the real low lifes?

I met a couple of my customers, owners and managers of companies, in bars, drinking beer and sometimes playing with the girls.

Who is or isn't a low life has little to do with their social status. If you know the girls well, ask them which customers are a-holes. It might be people who you don't expect it from. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's called real life. 

It could also be called unacceptable behaviour.....

Surprised by the venue... not a place I have been in for ages, but when I did it was empty of customers.....hard to blame the actions of the 20 dancers on a Brit customer, but hey, some will. A ban on opening over the peak season might be warranted. Same as the security beatig up on customers, shouldn't happen. 

Edited by jacko45k

16 hours ago, ravip said:

It happens ONLY in Thailand?

You have never heard of these incidents happening in any other country?

How about your home country?

Just asking to find a 100% civilized place without any savages to live peacefully.

It was in Thailand and this is a forum about Thailand! derrr

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

It was in Thailand and this is a forum about Thailand! derrr

And a Pattaya specific section and topic at that...... I really don't see why people need to deflect in some perplexing attempt to say it's acceptable!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, vangrop said:

This names everything, a drunken tatooed English hooligan holidaymaker, what did you should expect from a drunken tatooed English national. It is a rethoric question. In europ when i see them in my resort, I  immediatly check out from these animals. They behave like monkeys, they are not able to speak  let us say to express themselves classic understandable English. They are even worse than th immigrants they alow.

Reported and ignored. Congratulations. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

It could also be called unacceptable behaviour.....

Surprised by the venue... not a place I have been in for ages, but when I did it was empty of customers.....hard to blame the actions of the 20 dancers on a Brit customer, but hey, some will. A ban on opening over the peak season might be warranted. Same as the security beatig up on customers, shouldn't happen. 

It also shouldn't happen that customers don't pay and misbehave.

I have to admit I don't mind that in Thailand it is well known that if you misbehave there will be consequences, right now, and not a year later in a court of law. Most people know that and behave. Win/win for all people who don't like trouble. 

20 hours ago, CDG931 said:

Any pretext is good to trigger these savages.

Soapdodger - 28.

Girlfriend - 35.

Seems like elderly girl friend got her adult diaper in a twist watching him ogling girls his own age and started a melee....

It would appear Soapdodger - 28 aint a granny grabber after all !!

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It also shouldn't happen that customers don't pay and misbehave.

I have to admit I don't mind that in Thailand it is well known that if you misbehave there will be consequences, right now, and not a year later in a court of law. Most people know that and behave. Win/win for all people who don't like trouble. 

I have  read the OP and link, but saw no mention the customer misbehaved....only the staff of the venue. More details might clarify, but for 20 staff to attack a customer, at random, is not good business. So you are off at a tangent of your own creation.

More of the amazing Thailand on show in the media - day after day after day - and they wonder why 'real' tourists are reluctant to come.

Maybe finally they will listen to what Expats have been saying for many years about all the crime, graft and dangers.  Only kidding - they will never listen - and there is always some reason outside Thailand to blame.   

19 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Obviously not you.

Can't count how often I visited a Pattaya Gogo incl Paradise.

And no trouble in Paradise and elsewhere since 2004.

If your not drunk as a skunk, check your bin and behave like a human, a Gogo it one of the safest places to be in Pattaya.

Erm….☺️🤭 I think you might be contradicting yourself there 

21 hours ago, it is what it is said:

Finally, the site is up. What better way to celebrate than our own what-aboutery squad, having a go.  What about Tunisia, Taiwan or Tuscaloosa? 

Well what about them? We are in Thailand, not Togo. Talking about pole girl scrums & beat downs in Pattaya, a Family Friendly Holiday Resort, not the Enchanted Tiki Bar at Disneyworld. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I have  read the OP and link, but saw no mention the customer misbehaved....only the staff of the venue. More details might clarify, but for 20 staff to attack a customer, at random, is not good business. So you are off at a tangent of your own creation.

I am 99% sure 20 staff didn't attack a customer, at random. You can be sure there was a reason. Otherwise, why would they do it? 

Why do I "know" this. Almost 30 years in Thailand including thousands of visits to bars. Things don't just happen without any reason. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Always a great idea to take your "girlfriend" (who is also a "dancer") into another go-go bar full of "dancers" whose sole purpose is to do exactly what his "girlfriend" has done.

Yes agree, I would think it is not really about him, maybe his GF (dancer) was knowen by the other dancers and there was past history hence the fighting, the UK guy wanted to stop the fighting and that is when everyone turned against him. Tourists do not understand how things work here and trying to stop a fight between thais is a no no

• Like 1