British tourist left shocked after ‘Wild West’ amid rolling brawl among club hostesses and dancers

webfact

On 11/23/2023 at 2:09 PM, 1happykamper said:

I agree.. the British can be absolute savages. Often the center of a fight and trouble.. Planes... Trains.. Holiday destinations and especially in a pub 

Ooooh.....Bitchy! There's someone who doesn't like Brits. "Kamper' appears to be a german kind of word/name. 

I wonder where you got your prejudices.

Particularly with all the other nationalities that appear to do the same. Most European countries spring to mind - emphasis on the French and German hooligans.

You've got to spread your dislike around, see? 

Then, you don't get criticised .

On 11/24/2023 at 10:00 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I am 99% sure 20 staff didn't attack a customer, at random. You can be sure there was a reason. Otherwise, why would they do it? 

Why do I "know" this. Almost 30 years in Thailand including thousands of visits to bars. Things don't just happen without any reason. 

OK, you know better than the report, were you there?

You haven't had 30 years in Thailand, you have had one year 30 times!

Doesn't really matter, staff attacking customers isn't the best business model.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Britain sending their best and brightest... smart men do not take their go-go bar "girlfriend" to a different go-go bar... unless he was looking for a good beatdown... I heard from a friend that that is a british thing. 

It happens..... some giys take on a LT, but still want to enjoy a night out, and she wants to come too, to protect her investment. They don't handle a lot of drinks well in my experience...... Not that I would do it myself, if I am out enjoying, I don't want to be encumbered, and putting her in the position to lose face is a bad move too. 

Edited by jacko45k

49 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

OK, you know better than the report, were you there?

Everything we read or see shows only part of what happened. We will never get the whole picture by reading a report.

Reporters deliberately or by accident omit information. And the people who are involved don't tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Even if I would have been there I would not have known the history. Maybe the guy was there before and promised one of the girls to marry her, and then he showed up with his new gf. This is just one out of many possibilities.

We don't know what happened. But it seems very strange that what was reported just happened out of the blue.

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

We don't know what happened. But it seems very strange that what was reported just happened out of the blue.

My money is on she went to the toilet and was miffed and started a ruckus when she came back to find he was surrounded by girls knocking back tequilas!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2023 at 9:27 AM, Bundooman said:

Ooooh.....Bitchy! There's someone who doesn't like Brits. "Kamper' appears to be a german kind of word/name. 

I wonder where you got your prejudices.

Particularly with all the other nationalities that appear to do the same. Most European countries spring to mind - emphasis on the French and German hooligans.

You've got to spread your dislike around, see? 

Then, you don't get criticised .

I'm from Birmingham UK. I know what I see... The Brits have been trouble for many decades.. Generally speaking. I left in 1973 for greener pastures... 

That whole area is full of people that are not happy. Rather, it's people that need distraction & diversion. People that are not content for some reason. To just see the fake smiles and beers one needs to be pretty shallow, or drunk.

There's a big difference between those two things.

Edited by JimTripper

15 hours ago, 1happykamper said:

I'm from Birmingham UK. I know what I see... The Brits have been trouble for many decades.. Generally speaking. I left in 1973 for greener pastures... 

You left well before it got bad surely, that was when Ted Heath was PM!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...