Israel is at War - General discussion (pt2)

CharlieH

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Ok just checking that you believe unverifiable information from an extremely dodgy source, thanks

That isn't for us to say, the fact that it has been reported/alleged to me makes it imperative that it is independently investigated by the powers that be.

The Zionists trying to muddy the waters of this reporting just makes their conduct all the more suspicious.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

That isn't for us to say, the fact that it has been reported/alleged to me makes it imperative that it is independently investigated by the powers that be.

The Zionists trying to muddy the waters of this reporting just makes their conduct all the more suspicious.

That isn't for us to say, the fact that it has been reported/alleged to me makes it imperative

UN Human Rights Office Amplifies Blood Libel by Terrorist Sympathizers

GENEVA, December 22, 2023 —  On Monday, December 20th, the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) released a now-viral statement echoing extreme allegations made by the NGO Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor. The only problem? The claims are unverified and the NGO’s officials are notoriously biased and antisemitic.

The news release accuses the IDF of committing atrocities against Palestinians similar to those documented as having been perpetrated by Hamas against Israelis on October 7th. It claims that the IDF allegedly “separated a group of men from the women and children, and then shot and killed at least 11 of the men in front of their family members. The IDF then allegedly ordered the women and children into a room, and either shot at them or threw a grenade into the room, reportedly seriously injuring some of them, including an infant and a child.”

The IDF investigated these claims and found no record of any such incident. Nevertheless, Euro Med-Monitor published a video by the shady Islamist news agency Middle East Eye purporting to present testimonies of these events by unidentified individuals making the claims impossible to verify.

https://unwatch.org/un-human-rights-office-amplifies-blood-libel-by-terrorist-sympathizers/

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You just repeat the lies that comes out of the terrorists mouths, they have lied from the very start, including denying the attrocities in Israel and bombing their hospital, you soak up thier lies like a giant sponge then regurgitate them on here to try and justify the sadistic evil deeds of these so called terrorists. What motivates the 'Free Palestine' cult to spread the words of these 'people'. 

Really, OK give the worlds independent press access to Israel and also all the UN/ICC/WRW investigators etc etc

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

That there is no evidence of Israeli war crimes and that their actions were entirely justified.

It is so irrational that anyone says  Israel have not committed war crimes when even Biden said there was 'indiscriminate bombing'    which is by definition a war crime.

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Where an indiscriminate attack kills or injuries civilians, it amounts to a war crime. Disproportionate attacks, those where the expected harm to civilians and civilian objects is excessive in comparison with the “concrete and direct military advantage anticipated,” also are prohibited.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2023/10/damning-evidence-of-war-crimes-as-israeli-attacks-wipe-out-entire-families-in-gaza/

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Where an indiscriminate attack kills or injuries civilians, it amounts to a war crime. Disproportionate attacks, those where the expected harm to civilians and civilian objects is excessive in comparison with the “concrete and direct military advantage anticipated,” also are prohibited.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2023/10/damning-evidence-of-war-crimes-as-israeli-attacks-wipe-out-entire-families-in-gaza/

October 20, 2023

There's me thinkin this topic was about latest events in the war and not ones discussed numerous times before.

• Like 2

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Trying to shoot the messenger with inuendo still isn't helping world opinion on Israel 

Nothing gets left behind until the ICC convicts those reponsible for war crimes on both sides. You might feel like something that has been said can never again be said. You alone.

• Confused 1

Hamas family photos found yesterday along with all the weapons in a civilian house.

image.png.e95eb45a903e5aaa3c8c47e2c16048f6.png

https://twitter.com/ynetnews/status/1739775293634584847

Video of the find:

In a children's room, under a child's blanket, the @IDF uncovered a stash of kalashnikovs, grenades, and RPGs. 

Add this to the long list of Hamas hiding weapons and engaging in terror activities behind civilian population.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Hamas family photos found yesterday along with all the weapons in a civilian house.

Is that a crime? Where were they going to put them? In an army base?

Your problem is the blind one sided attitude that if one side isn't wearing a uniform and has planes then they are war criminals and if they do then they are soldiers doing their duty.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

This is your quote, you said it verbatim.

Screenshot_20231222-090122.jpg

Why won't you quote my post instead of screen shotting it? Something to hid about the context? I said Israel deserves condemnation not that the victims of the massacre deserved to die. You are blatantly lying. Quote me or begone. This is cowardly.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

image.png.e95eb45a903e5aaa3c8c47e2c16048f6.png

https://twitter.com/ynetnews/status/1739775293634584847

Video of the find:

In a children's room, under a child's blanket, the @IDF uncovered a stash of kalashnikovs, grenades, and RPGs. 

Add this to the long list of Hamas hiding weapons and engaging in terror activities behind civilian population.

Nobody is deigning Hamas is guilty of the crimes it committed on the 7th, what is at stake here is Israeli deigning of any crimes also, without any free press coverage whatever the Zionists say is at best propaganda or complete lies.

It is not up to anybody apart from the powers that be to freely investigate the alleged allegations no matter who/what perpetrated said crimes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Is that a crime? Where were they going to put them? In an army base?

Your problem is the blind one sided attitude that if one side isn't wearing a uniform and has planes then they are war criminals and if they do then they are soldiers doing their duty.

If you had not clipped my post and left it all you would see that it is indeed a crime.

Where they going to put them in an army base you say?

They are not army and your defense of these terrorists is vile. Nearly every day weapon caches are found in civilian homes, schools. Mosques, hospitals.

Stop the no sense

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Why won't you quote my post instead of screen shotting it? Something to hid about the context? I said Israel deserves condemnation not that the victims of the massacre deserved to die. You are blatantly lying. Quote me or begone. This is cowardly.

You really need to stop lying! This is what you said and not what you are now claiming to have said.

On 12/22/2023 at 8:47 AM, ozimoron said:

Israel deserves it They have a right to defend against terror attacks. They do not have a right to retaliate against civilians. Evil.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

For a nation born of the Holocaust that supposedly prides itself on tolerance, it is becoming increasingly more intolerant by the day. Now, no criticism of Israel will be tolerated. As an American Jew I find this behavior abhorrent, as I have experienced decades of criticism from Jewish friends over my criticism of Israeli government policy, in addition to criticism from most Democrats for being politically Incorrect, which I insist on being. Both positions are a joke and a travesty. 

Israel has denied visas to the United Nations staff due to the global organization’s criticism of the regime’s targeting of civilians and hospitals in Gaza. Media reports said Israel will not renew the visa of a United Nations staff member and will deny the visa request of another UN employee.

“We will stop working with those who cooperate with the Hamas organization’s propaganda,” said Eli Cohen, Israel’s minister of foreign affairs, on X on Monday. Cohen described the UN’s conduct as disgraceful. 

No sir, the conduct of your country is a disgrace. 

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/12/25/717032/-gaza-un-visa-staff-israel

Very well said they are on their way to becoming a pariah state with their continuing vicious bombing campaign. From what I can see from uncensored social media Hamas appear to be executing an effective guerrilla war in Gaza and inflicting heavy IDF casualties whilst being well-fed and well-armed in their staggering tunnel network a situation they have long planned for. They have ample supplies of food and medicine to last for many, many months, are on a suicide mission and regard all civilian deaths as martyrs that advance their cause. So, they are relatively unaffected by bombing and use the massive death toll to weaponise global support elsewhere. Israel by continuing in this manner will not liberate the hostages nor help build alliances with important friends worldwide.  They are shooting themselves in the foot.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Nobody is deigning Hamas is guilty of the crimes it committed on the 7th, what is at stake here is Israeli deigning of any crimes also, without any free press coverage whatever the Zionists say is at best propaganda or complete lies.

It is not up to anybody apart from the powers that be to freely investigate the alleged allegations no matter who/what perpetrated said crimes.

Deflection from another terrorist weapons find in a civilian home in a child's bedroom

• Like 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

You really need to stop lying! This is what you said and not what you are now claiming to have said.

I said quote me. You are deliberately misrepresentign what I said with this screen shot. Why are you afraid to quote me properly.? I have reported your post.

• Confused 2

Arabs and Muslims understand one thing and that is force, and the more brute is the force, the more respect and fear

they will have, so now they're being paid in the coin they have used on the 7th of October, mercy less force and

punishments and the fittest and strongest will be the victorious...

Edited by ezzra