Israel is at War - General discussion (pt2)

CharlieH

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Here the stats from the tweet that you linked

2:44 PM · Oct 8, 2023 9,930  Views 21 Reposts 2 Quotes 89 Likes

Couldn't give a toss what the stats are and my claim remains as does the proof to it, oh you're are lying again, its got 23 reposts not 21.

image.png.cc01b33d53f7d09f186c30e1ce6e0f74.png

When I posted it was 21 reposts I assume you know that these stats are in real time and can change in 1 second so no I wasn't lying as you stated I post realtime stats

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

When I posted it was 21 reposts I assume you know that these stats are in real time and can change in 1 second so no I wasn't lying as you stated I post realtime stats

Really...lol, you need some consistency in your claims

image.png.204dc40d8d2b0b6c5135547502ec16b1.png

image.png.63559b0d2661d866358c5ff6307ca906.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

OMG!

It gets worse, the tweets are still live on his account too.

Ramy Abdu, Euro-Med’s founder and current chairman who is in charge of the organization’s day-to-day operations, is no better than Falk. In fact, he may be much worse. Abdu is not just a terrorist sympathizer but rather an active supporter of Hamas on Twitter. Just in the past week, he has compared Israel to the Nazis, said that “Israel’s future ends here“, and retweeted a post denying that Hamas sexually assaulted Israeli women on October 7th, referring to this as “a fabricated lie.”

This is nothing new for Abdul who has been justifying and actively calling for violence in Gaza since he founded Euro-Med:

https://unwatch.org/un-human-rights-office-amplifies-blood-libel-by-terrorist-sympathizers/

Euro-Med Monitor sends UN rapporteurs, ICC Prosecutor primary report documenting dozens of field execution cases in Gaza.

Geneva - In a primary report submitted to UN special rapporteurs and the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC), Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor has documented dozens of cases of field executions carried out by the Israeli army in the Gaza Strip. The human rights group requested an immediate investigation into these crimes, calling for the perpetrators to be held accountable, and for justice for all victims.

https://euromedmonitor.org/en/article/6058

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Euro-Med Monitor sends UN rapporteurs, ICC Prosecutor primary report documenting dozens of field execution cases in Gaza.

Geneva - In a primary report submitted to UN special rapporteurs and the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC), Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor has documented dozens of cases of field executions carried out by the Israeli army in the Gaza Strip. The human rights group requested an immediate investigation into these crimes, calling for the perpetrators to be held accountable, and for justice for all victims.

https://euromedmonitor.org/en/article/6058

https://euromedmonitor.org/ run by an  active supporter of Hamas, Ramy Abdu. Good luck with that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

https://euromedmonitor.org/ run by an  active supporter of Hamas, Ramy Abdu. Good luck with that.

Euro=-med aren't the only organisation calling for war crimes investigations.

UN experts call for full and independent investigations into all crimes committed in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory

*The experts: Morris Tidball-Binz, Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions; Alice Jill Edwards, Special Rapporteur on Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment

Special Rapporteurs are part of what is known as the Special Procedures of the Human Rights Council. Special Procedures, the largest body of independent experts in the UN Human Rights system, is the general name of the Council’s independent fact-finding and monitoring mechanisms that address either specific country situations or thematic issues in all parts of the world. Special Procedures experts work on a voluntary basis; they are not UN staff and do not receive a salary for their work. They are independent from any government or organization and serve in their individual capacity.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2023/11/un-experts-call-full-and-independent-investigations-all-crimes-committed

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The Hague-based war crimes tribunal opened a formal investigation in 2021 into the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories, including alleged crimes by Israeli forces and by Hamas and Palestinian armed groups.

Israel, which is not a member of the ICC, has refused to cooperate with the probe or recognise its jurisdiction.

"The Office of the Prosecutor (OTP) is continually monitoring the situation and developments in Palestine inasmuch as they are relevant to OTP's ongoing investigations," ICC prosecutor Karim Khan's office told AFP when asked for a reaction to events in Jenin.

https://www.newarab.com/news/icc-prosecutor-continuously-monitoring-palestine-situation

• Confused 1

A US-based NGO said they submitted a list of 40 Israeli soldiers to the International Criminal Court (ICC) for investigation into “war crimes” in Gaza. 

“The International Criminal Court (ICC) Prosecutor should investigate as suspects for war crimes and crimes against humanity the senior Israeli commanders,” Democracy for Arab World Now (DAWN) said in a statement.

The statement said that the names of 40 Israeli commanders have been submitted to ICC Chief Prosecutor Karim Khan, asserting that these individuals have “taken part in, or who have direct command responsibility over operations that likely comprise indiscriminate and deliberate attacks on civilians, the use of starvation as a weapon, blocking humanitarian aid, and the imposition of the siege on Gaza.”

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/us-based-ngo-submits-list-of-40-israeli-commanders-to-icc-for-investigation-into-war-crimes-/3089305

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

The Hague-based war crimes tribunal opened a formal investigation in 2021 into the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories, including alleged crimes by Israeli forces and by Hamas and Palestinian armed groups.

Israel, which is not a member of the ICC, has refused to cooperate with the probe or recognise its jurisdiction.

"The Office of the Prosecutor (OTP) is continually monitoring the situation and developments in Palestine inasmuch as they are relevant to OTP's ongoing investigations," ICC prosecutor Karim Khan's office told AFP when asked for a reaction to events in Jenin.

https://www.newarab.com/news/icc-prosecutor-continuously-monitoring-palestine-situation

This has been posted and discussed weeks ago. ICC prosecutor Karim Khan has also been out to Israel early Dec to talk to the victims of Oct 7th then a visit to the West Bank to meet officials there. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Where have we seen these words "never again"?

---------

Speaking shortly before Human Rights Day on December 10, Türk noted that history has shown how a “cynical disregard” for human rights can lead to events that the world has declared should “never again” happen.

It also risks resulting in impunity, he added, calling for all allegations of war-time crimes against civilians and hostages committed by Israel or Hamas to be investigated.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/6/un-warns-of-horror-and-atrocities-as-israel-steps-up-gaza-assault

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

This has been posted and discussed weeks ago. ICC prosecutor Karim Khan has also been out to Israel early Dec to talk to the victims of Oct 7th then a visit to the West Bank to meet officials there. 

It might have been, doesn't mean it's irrelevant now. It appears some people need reminding and will be reminded every time we get this no fault of Israel BS.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

It might have been, doesn't mean it's irrelevant now. It appears some people need reminding and will be reminded every time we get this no fault of Israel BS.

Not it might have been , it has but as usual you missed it again.

Can you show me anyone saying "no fault of Israel BS."

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Where's the difference between the Zionists propaganda and your alleged Hamas propaganda?

Same as always no independent journalism out of Israel does nothing for your argument, if the media had free and unbiased reporting there would be no problems, as it is what are the Israeli's trying to hide?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Sadly there are a couple of trolls on this thread that irrationally think Israel have done nothing wrong. 

They will never say this, so basically not worth conversing with. 

• Confused 1

The Court found that there was a reasonable basis to believe that war crimes, as defined under Article 8 of the Rome Statute, have been committed by both sides of the conflict in the territories; namely, members of both the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), and Hamas and Palestinian armed groups in Gaza. Their war crimes are believed to include the intentional and disproportionate use of violence against civilians, willful killing, and other grave crimes. It is therefore the position of the ICC to adjudicate and, where necessary, to assess the severity, extent, and culpability of these crimes.

https://timep.org/2023/12/19/from-gaza-to-the-hague-navigating-the-icc-investigation-and-the-pursuit-of-palestinian-justice/

• Confused 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Where's the difference between the Zionists propaganda and your alleged Hamas propaganda?

Same as always no independent journalism out of Israel does nothing for your argument, if the media had free and unbiased reporting there would be no problems, as it is what are the Israeli's trying to hide?

Is that your way of defending a website run by an active Hamas supporter?

• Like 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

I take more cognisance of what was verifiably written and not who wrote it. Most Palestinians and a large number of Arabs are hamas supporters. This does not disqualify their opinions. It that were true then your opinion would be disqualified.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Sadly there are a couple of trolls on this thread that irrationally think Israel have done nothing wrong. 

They will never say this, so basically not worth conversing with. 

Says the troll that involves 3rd parties for his trolling platform. Give it a rest!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I take more cognisance of what was verifiably written and not who wrote it. Most Palestinians and a large number of Arabs are hamas supporters. This does not disqualify their opinions. It that were true then your opinion would be disqualified.

I take more cognisance of what was verifiably written

I wasn't talking to you, I care not what you think about a website that is run by a terrorist supporter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

I personally couldn't careless who reports atrocities and you attacking the opposition organisations for reporting your sides atrocities makes no difference to the fact that said atrocities need independent scrutiny.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I personally couldn't careless who reports atrocities and you attacking the opposition organisations for reporting your sides atrocities makes no difference to the fact that said atrocities need independent scrutiny.

Ok just checking that you believe unverifiable information from an extremely dodgy source, thanks

• Like 1

Ok just checking that you believe unverifiable information from an extremely dodgy source, thanks

I never believe a single source, only sources corroborated by other sources. Much Israeli propaganda is dodgy and yet you believe that.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You just repeat the lies that comes out of the terrorists mouths, they have lied from the very start, including denying the attrocities in Israel and bombing their hospital, you soak up thier lies like a giant sponge then regurgitate them on here to try and justify the sadistic evil deeds of these so called terrorists. What motivates the 'Free Palestine' cult to spread the words of these 'people'. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

You just repeat the lies that comes out of the terrorists mouths, they have lied from the very start, including denying the attrocities in Israel and bombing their hospital, you soak up thier lies like a giant sponge then regurgitate them on here to try and justify the sadistic evil deeds of these so called terrorists. What motivates the 'Free Palestine' cult to spread the words of these 'people'. 

You repeat Israeli lies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I never believe a single source, only sources corroborated by other sources. Much Israeli propaganda is dodgy and yet you believe that.

Again this post was not for you so just to let you know, I don't give a damn about what you check from a single source or not, your posts reveal all that is necessary.

Who told you I believe everything put out by Israel? You keep making unfounded claims again

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

Again this post was not for you so just to let you know, I don't give a damn about what you check from a single source or not, your posts reveal all that is necessary

That there is no evidence of Israeli war crimes and that their actions were entirely justified.

• Confused 1