Israel is at War - General discussion (pt2)

CharlieH

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Facts matter as do links to those facts, something you are also missing out

Given the news reports, many by the BBC which verify everything they report or state otherwise, are you suggesting that just a handful of people have been killed?

The videos and photos would suggest a picture of utter devastation.

Finished picking yet?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

please let me know who's figures you will believe and I'll do my best to provide them.  I suspect though, that you will simply pick through anything.

What is a fact is that thousands of people, people who had nothing to do with the 7th October attack, are being killed and their homes and cities destroyed.

Deflection on all your previous claims, I will wait

• Like 1

Just now, MangoKorat said:

How many more times, its an opinion. But its an opinion based on observations of people like Netanyahu.

'Netanyahu says he will reduce Gaza to rubble'

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/israel-war-hamas-gaza-missile-strike-dead-benjamin-netanyahu-idf-hostages-b1112083.html

His aims are clear, he has stated that he will never allow a Palestinian state to exist - link already supplied.

Tell me, how's he going to do that without  killing thousands of civillians - as is already happening.  Israel will not allow international observers into Gaza, so no independent verification of the numbers of deaths is possible.

Today is the 19th December, would you like a link to prove that?

Lame excuse, its was not an opinion and you know it, besides spreading misinformation with false opinions is just as sick

• Like 1

Just now, MangoKorat said:

Unless you tell me who's figures you will accept, you'll be waiting forever. No deflection, I asked you a question, you failed to answer.

Now, you will have to wait, as I have already spent far too much time here and I start work shortly.

Isn't that common sense? 

Hamas figures are released daily and you spew them out falling hook line and sinker, knowing that they do not distinguish from terrorists and civilians, why not look at IDF figures and the thousand of terrorists killed that need to be deducted from the Hamas figures? Do yo really need spoon feeding?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

It was an absolute opinion. Don't even dare tell me what I mean when I write. I never lie and I ain't about to start.

I dare and will continue to do so, its presented as a fact.

"What Israel is doing at the moment is nothing short of Genocide. "

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I will only finish when you provide links to claims and you stop with the misinformation

Should I be worried? I'm going to work bud, post away.

In the meantime, here's a little something to help your understanding - something Israel agrees with and seems proud of.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/05/middleeast/israel-hamas-military-civilian-ratio-killed-intl-hnk/index.html

Note, the report is from 6 December.

Enjoy your day.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 2

2 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Should I be worried? I'm going to work bud, post away.

In the meantime, here's a little something to help your understanding - something Israel agrees with and seems proud of.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/05/middleeast/israel-hamas-military-civilian-ratio-killed-intl-hnk/index.html

Note, the report is from 6 December.

Enjoy your day.

My intent was not to make you worry though....bud

The rest of your post is just further deflection

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

This might explain things to you:

https://rudermanfoundation.org/white_papers/the-jewish-vote
political-power-and-identity-in-us-elections/

Its common knowledge and not something that politicians of any flavour tend to ignore.

And once again, just in case you are having problems with your understanding mechanism..........I am not a jew hater. I don't give a damn about anyone's religion, what is wrong with you?  Do you have a problem with English of are you just another 'selective reader'........doesn't wash with me mate. Way above your station.

As I have explained at least twice, I was simply trying to explain the influence of the jewish vote on US government policy.

By telling a massive Jew hating lie?

You're not fooling anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You must admit that the American policy to the Middle East is shaped to an exceptional extent by the Jewish members of government or Congress.

American Government agencies like the CIA, State Department,  Pentagon, White House National Security Council continually put pressure on the behalf of Israel to Congress. 

David Cohen, assistant CIA head, Antony Blinken, Secretary of State, Jake Sullivan, National Security advisor, etc.  I could go on....

I'm sure you could. Damn those Jews! How dare they be successful!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm sure you could. Damn those Jews! How dare they be successful!

I was merely pointing out why this slaughter is happening. It it weren't for the US weapons, it wouldn't be happening. And )ct 7 wouldn't have happened.

The US need a military prescence in the ME.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Ever thought you could address what he actually said instead?

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You're doing your usual attack and flame the messenger.

I did

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

If that is the new meaning for telling the truth, guilty as charged, yes I am

• Thanks 1