Iran says it helped broker release of Thais held in Gaza

webfact

On 12/4/2023 at 4:06 PM, Morch said:

Wasn't aware that you're a military tactician, let alone a strategist. Maybe it occurred to the IDF that going single file into a tunnel is not the brightest idea ever, and in fact, something which Hamas was probably more than ready for. I get it that you think Israel should sacrifice Israeli lives first - but that's not how most countries see casualties on their side.

As for your comments regarding hospitals, so far there wasn't any major attack on such, other than that misfired Palestinian rocket explosion. You sound almost as if you're yearning for such an attack to happen. Guess it would make good material for your posts on here.

Regarding civilian casualties - Hamas started this war on 7/10. Hamas knew the consequences, yet did not take any action to protect its own people. You somehow choose to ignore that, and lay all the responsibility on Israel.

Robots are known tech. By now IDF should have planned how to do tunnel warfare and created the appropriate tech for detecting hazards.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, placnx said:

Robots are known tech. By now IDF should have planned how to do tunnel warfare and created the appropriate tech for detecting hazards.

Again, seems like your military expertise, tactical prowess and combat experience would be of great value, somewhere.

What is it with adding one liner nothing comment which say nothing much?

On 12/2/2023 at 3:38 PM, placnx said:

Still waiting for real evidence that Hamas was using hospitals for military bases. 

Hamas admitted it.

The IDF took videos of the tunnels leading to the hospitals. 

They found dead hostages and evidence of military activity there.

Released hostages confirmed it.

What more do you want?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Morch said:

Would only happen if and when Hamas is defeated.

Past times Hamas did not allow 'independent' investigators such freedom.

When there is an enduring ceasefire, and IDF is not supervising visits from ICC investigators.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, placnx said:

When there is an enduring ceasefire, and IDF is not supervising visits from ICC investigators.

So you've already decided the outcome of the war? How interesting.

What I was referring to is that on past instances, Hamas pretended to allow investigations, but effectively did not provide free access.

As to what may or may not happen in the aftermath of if and when Israel manages to oust the Hamas.....way too early to tell.

18 hours ago, Morch said:

So you've already decided the outcome of the war? How interesting.

What I was referring to is that on past instances, Hamas pretended to allow investigations, but effectively did not provide free access.

As to what may or may not happen in the aftermath of if and when Israel manages to oust the Hamas.....way too early to tell.

I said: "When there is an enduring ceasefire, and IDF is not supervising visits from ICC investigators."

A lot of people in the world are interested in knowing what really happened, and an IDF guided tour will not suffice.

I said: "When there is an enduring ceasefire, and IDF is not supervising visits from ICC investigators."

A lot of people in the world are interested in knowing what really happened, and an IDF guided tour will not suffice.

You assume things regarding the outcome. It is not decided that the IDF will oust the Hamas. It is not decided that the IDF will control the Gaza Strip. And considering your posts, it is not clear what 'independent' stands for.

Everyone but the people that support hamas know what really happened. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Morch said:

You assume things regarding the outcome. It is not decided that the IDF will oust the Hamas. It is not decided that the IDF will control the Gaza Strip. And considering your posts, it is not clear what 'independent' stands for.

i.e. anti-Israel. 

• Confused 1