A link to book a Non-o renewal appointment

I tried to book an appointment in Hua Hin a month ago. After I entered all the required information, I received a message which said that I would receive confirmation by email. It never came. My wife phoned to Hua Hin Immigration and she was told that they had no involvement in this procedure. It was done in Bangkok - or it was not done. Good luck!

7 minutes ago, Ombra said:

I tried to book an appointment in Hua Hin a month ago. After I entered all the required information, I received a message which said that I would receive confirmation by email. It never came. My wife phoned to Hua Hin Immigration and she was told that they had no involvement in this procedure. It was done in Bangkok - or it was not done. Good luck!

I had no problem booking in October for 24th November at Hua Hin.

13 minutes ago, Ombra said:

I always check my Spam Folder when waiting for a response, a few time I found it there.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

I always check my Spam Folder when waiting for a response, a few time I found it there.

Me, too. When I got to Hua Hin, I was told that no booking in my name had come from Bangkok.

On 11/30/2023 at 5:56 PM, Tod Daniels said:

You get the link to book an appointment at every immigration office in the country from the main immigration website

https://www.immigration.go.th/

For Bangkok they send you an OTP by email to book

Screenshot_2023-11-30-13-53-08-277-edit_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-30-13-53-30-681-edit_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-30-13-53-45-221-edit_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-30-13-54-12-856-edit_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-30-13-54-33-457-edit_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Have tried to floow your guide but all i get when trying to book an appointment at CW for Non-o renewal is this:

Screenshot immigration.png