July 18, 200719 yr I had to scroll back through 7+ pages (280+ topics) to find the last Poll topic, but it wasn't very helpful. The current Poll only allows a maximum of (3) questions, and up to (20) choices/answers per question. This is pretty limited, depending on the subject. I was going to do a Poll with this topic to see what other people thought would be a preferable solution. It seems the Polling function is turned off for this particular Forum though. Meanwhile, personally, I think a Poll that allowed say, 10 questions with a maximum of 5 responses per question would be better. Even one that had 20 questions and 3 responses per question. Is it possible to change the way the Poll functions, or is it a standard Invision feature that requires another upgrade to change ?
August 5, 200719 yr Author *bump* Just saw a couple threads in General regarding ex-pats (1 poll thread/1 "expat" test), and I remembered this post about the Poll function. Each of those threads (and probably others as well) could have used an expanded poll function to make them more meaningful (or at least easier to answer).
Create an account or sign in to comment