Wise digital credit card

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That's not a credit card which is what is being discussed, as per the OP.

I clearly stated it was a USAA debit card in my post.  And strongly suspect OP was wrong calling his a credit card as Wise issues debit cards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Did you?...

"I do not intend to post CC information online".  You sure about that!?

Very sure - posted some 17 hours ago.

Don't know about CC cards but my USAA Visa debit card uses MM/DD/YY

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:
2 hours ago, ArnieP said:
3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That's not a credit card which is what is being discussed, as per the OP.

He’s not demonstrating a digital one as per the mysterious Wise card, he’s just illustrating the date format. Purely  as an example.

I know what he was trying to do but he got it wrong with his "example". He showed the date format on that debit card, it is an alleged credit card that is the subject of this thread.

Debit card or credit card - the photo does show that 'some cards' come with the DD-MM-YY format...    so they do exist and we can stand corrected.

That said - the example used is not from a Bank Website - but Colnect - which is a website for some sort of  'collectors community.

This colnect webpage is the only image on the internet I've seen of that format.. so its still a little questionable (not that it matters much anyway - the whole idea that the format could have been MM/YY is still ridiculous).

Googling USAA Debit Card returns images with the DD/MM format...   I think we'll just have to take Lopburi3's word for it as he's not willing to back up his claim with a photo of his own card (with personnal information redacted / edited out).

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 10.40.48.png

• Confused 1