Why Do Men From Scotland Come to Thailand to Find a Girlfriend?

GammaGlobulin

2 hours ago, NextG said:

“Do you have a favourite thing?” Erm… what if that favourite thing was kidnapping children?

There it should end?

You are getting flustered and posting absolute rubbish!

The only thing we know is that you have a penchant for tiny women. Did you do the same in your home country?

Kidnapping is illegal. What if you had a clue? Wouldn't that be amazing.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, NextG said:

I made my point. Stop slagging off your own kind in order to try to justify your behaviour. If you do it, don’t be upset when it happens to you. 
Your Thai GF is going to get your assets anyway. 

Own kind? Aren't Thais human? You are racist.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

The simple point, which SOME of you are a bit slow to pick up on, is to stop slagging off your sisters, mothers and possibly children in the west as inferior, only to justify your choices of picking up an Asian woman. No more describing them as ‘beached whales’ and only interested in your assets. That is truly moronic and many in Asian find that out the hard way. 

Don't have a sister. Mother is dead. Most white women I've met are scum.

26 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

What has all the above bickering got to do with OP/Title?

Can't you Trolls shut up and let the topic get back on subject?

As a Scot I was interested in the topic initially!

Easily explained;

To some, Western women; bad and fat. Asian women; good and slim. 
I actually posted about my positive experiences with Scottish girls. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

Easily explained;

Take a walk through any shopping mall in Australia or America to get a statistical picture of how many lard@rses and thunder thighs there are.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Take a walk through any shopping mall in Australia or America to get a statistical picture of how many lard@rses and thunder thighs there are.

Sure, if you pay for the tickets?

How do you look? Desirable to women? That’s the point, isn’t it?

3 hours ago, NextG said:

Not confused. I prefer women who look like fully developed women, rather than women with the bodies of an underdeveloped western child. 
@Nick Carter icp simply asked a question and a few of you got very hot under the collar about it. We all have different perspectives, but the under 40kg brigade seem to have the same perspective. But they are now sensible enough to keep their mouths shut about it. 

1 hour ago, NextG said:

I made my point. Stop slagging off your own kind in order to try to justify your behaviour. If you do it, don’t be upset when it happens to you. 
Your Thai GF is going to get your assets anyway. 

My 40 kg Thai GF is fully developed, as far as I am concerned.

You don't get to tell me what I should post, and I don't need to justify what I do. Especially not to a racist and bigot like you.

Of course my Thai GF is getting my assets when I die. The least I can do when she takes care of me much better than any Western woman could or would. She has already proved it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NextG said:

Sure, if you pay for the tickets?

How do you look? Desirable to women? That’s the point, isn’t it?

What are you babbling about now? Since when did anyone need tickets to get into a shopping mall?

Just now, Lacessit said:

What are you babbling about now? Since when did anyone need tickets to get into a shopping mall?

Tickets to Australasia and the Americas you muppet!

Nice try to skip the question of your desirability to women. 

51 minutes ago, NextG said:

Easily explained;

Yeah, you said you made one of them buy you a guitar to prove she liked you, lol

28 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

My 40 kg Thai GF is fully developed, as far as I am concerned.

You don't get to tell me what I should post, and I don't need to justify what I do. Especially not to a racist and bigot like you.

Of course my Thai GF is getting my assets when I die. The least I can do when she takes care of me much better than any Western woman could or would. She has already proved it.

Where does racism come into anything I have written? Please demonstrate even your most tenuous of linkages. 
You picked poor examples of western women and you are still bitter about it. 
You complained about them taking half your assets, but your new friend is going to get ALL of your assets. A nice payment for treating you better than the people you despise. 
As long as you as happy to criticise the appearance of some women, you have to accept that other people may have opinions about your woman. 
You don’t seem to like it when it happens to you. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Yeah, you said you made one of them buy you a guitar to prove she liked you, lol

Yes, that was one of them. I was a teenager. We come up with childlike ways to get someone to prove their commitment. 
I don’t remember if I actually allowed her to go through with it. But she might have surprised me by doing it or at least agreeing to do it. 

Edited by NextG
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, NextG said:

Tickets to Australasia and the Americas you muppet!

Nice try to skip the question of your desirability to women. 

In Australia, I would be desirable to women in my age bracket, because I had a house and a good job. 23 years younger than me, no chance. That's the point, isn't it?

It's rather ambitious of you to expect me to fund your travel, given I would not p!ss on you if you were on fire.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

In Australia, I would be desirable to women in my age bracket, because I had a house and a good job. 23 years younger than me, no chance. That's the point, isn't it?

It's rather ambitious of you to expect me to fund your travel, given I would not p!ss on you if you were on fire.

And the relevance to an OP about Scotland is what?

Edited by scottiejohn

10 minutes ago, NextG said:

Where does racism come into anything I have written? Please demonstrate even your most tenuous of linkages. 
You complained about them taking half your assets, but your new friend is going to get ALL of your assets. A nice payment for treating you better than the people you despise. 
As long as you as happy to criticise the appearance of some women, you have to accept that other people may have opinions about your woman. 

Edited by scottiejohn

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

IIRC, you were posting about Thai women looking like 11 year olds. That's not racist? Noted the bigot description is ignored.

Don't bruise yourself jumping to conclusions. My son in Australia will also be inheriting from me.

You are doing one thing right, not breeding. You seem to have more than your fair share of the disgusting  gene.

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So not desirable then. Women ‘in your age bracket’ might already have a house and a good job. So that’s not necessarily going to attract them unless they are struggling financially…. See where that is going?

Seems your actual personality isn’t that great. Why would you put “ a house and a good job” before your good character traits?

Perhaps that is the issue here. 

Just now, Lacessit said:

IIRC, you were posting about Thai women looking like 11 year olds. That's not racist? Noted the bigot description is ignored.

Don't bruise yourself jumping to conclusions. My son in Australia will also be inheriting from me.

You are doing one thing right, not breeding. You seem to have more than your fair share of the disgusting  gene.

Edited by scottiejohn

Just now, Lacessit said:

No, it’s not racist to say that an under 40kg small Asian woman may have a body similar to a child from your own home country. 
Don’t be silly. 

6 minutes ago, NextG said:

So not desirable then. Women ‘in your age bracket’ might already have a house and a good job. So that’s not necessarily going to attract them unless they are struggling financially…. See where that is going?

Seems your actual personality isn’t that great. Why would you put “ a house and a good job” before your good character traits?

Perhaps that is the issue here. 

Not an issue, I was regarded as a good provider and faithful by both my long-term relationships there. Again, you jump to conclusions.

Please explain your own sterling character, because it certainly is not on display here.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

No, it’s not racist to say that an under 40kg small Asian woman may have a body similar to a child from your own home country. 
Don’t be silly. 

An 80kg women can have a similar body to a fat kid.

• Sad 1