Why Do Men From Scotland Come to Thailand to Find a Girlfriend?

GammaGlobulin

1 minute ago, NextG said:

Why so desperate to disbelieve me?

I don’t care if you believe or not. But I tell to illustrate that there are lives and perspectives beyond your view and your understanding. 

I don't care that you don't care. I go on balance of probabilities.

My understanding is many people are liars behind a keyboard. Given the number of insults you are posting, I see no reason to make an exception for you.

In other words, put up proof, or shut up.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, jvs said:

I have never been accused of being pc either,usually i say what i mean and i mean what i say,unlike you.

I do not care for your hidden insults.

In my younger days i would have come look for you so you could tell me to my face.

Now i am much older and would no longer think about doing anything like that.

Which is good ,for some.

How ever i still like small women and i will probably do so for the rest of my life.

I would tell you to your face. It’s my speciality. No hidden insult. I just say what I mean. I even illustrated it with pictures. That’s what many think. It doesn’t matter to me how you feel about it. We are simply discussing it. 
That many think that ‘pedoes’ go to Asia for small women, in the absence of young girls. 
That’s a fact. 

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I don't care that you don't care. I go on balance of probabilities.

My understanding is many people are liars behind a keyboard. Given the number of insults you are posting, I see no reason to make an exception for you.

In other words, put up proof, or shut up.

What proof would you like to see and will you donate 1000 baht to charity when you see it?

I don’t back down from challenges, so let’s make this happen. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

I would tell you to your face. It’s my speciality. No hidden insult. I just say what I mean. I even illustrated it with pictures. That’s what many think. It doesn’t matter to me how you feel about it. We are simply discussing it. 
That many think that ‘pedoes’ go to Asia for small women, in the absence of young girls. 
That’s a fact. 

You are full of hidden insults.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, NextG said:

What does ‘age gap’ and ‘happy and healthy relationship’ have to do with “height and weight”?

Don’t be silly now. Discuss sensibly. 

You are just making no sense.

On the one hand, you say a 30 year age gap is fine, but if she's petite then that's creepy, irrespective of age.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, FruitPudding said:

You are just making no sense.

On the one hand, you say a 30 year age gap is fine, but if she's petite then that's creepy, irrespective of age.

What does ‘petite’ have to do with ‘age gap’?

Are you following me? Too difficult a question? 
Show me the correlation between age gap relationship, say 60/40 or even 70/40 and a tiny woman who looks like a child?

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

What does ‘petite’ have to do with ‘age gap’?

Are you following me? Too difficult a question? 
Show me the correlation between age gap relationship, say 60/40 or even 70/40 and a tiny woman who looks like a child?

I certainly don't think any adult looks like a child, even if they are small. 

It's you who is saying that. 

But you are talking about pedos. I think age is an important factor.

What if it was a gap of 50/20, would you consider that odd?

Or what if it was 60/40, but the woman was a tiny?

1 hour ago, NextG said:

You make the USA sound awful. But you must understand that the world is not just the USA. 
Even the girls that I met from the USA were super generous. I mentioned to one that I was thinking of touring the USA and she posted me a tranche of stuff that might have been useful to me. 
Another recently bought an apartment in San Diego and has invited me to visit. 
Another side to the mean and mercenary picture you have in your mind. It’s your ‘reality’, not mine. 

It is they who are mean and mercenary. A dozen good friends who attest to that.

Whatever works for you. I am from the US and enjoy spending time here. However, I have witnessed the dramatic decline in the quality of life. 

This will be my last reply. I applaud you for the passion you have, in defending a lifestyle that works for you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

I don’t think anyone here of any standing would think that I’m a Troll. 
That would be somewhat ironic when so many complain about the world being too ‘politically correct’. So why complain when people speak plainly? Saying what they mean and meaning what they say. 
I speak from my perspective and you from yours. That’s how it works. To a lot of people, your penchant for tiny, childlike women would raise eyebrows. That’s just a fact, whether you like it or not. 

Bit of a troll as you get on one thread saying that people should be careful about talking about money, at the risk of making others feel bad, then you get on this thread and look for every way to make those who picked or apparently 'bought' a Thai girl, slim, brown, to feel bad. Like  they only took them because that's all they could get. At the same time trying to put yourself above the pack with all your claims of success with the women of the world.

Sometimes you make the odd good point about unpleasant sexism on this site but I think you undo it 5 fold with all your generalisations about people who might have a preference for thai ladies. This from someone who chooses Thailand and Pattaya as a place to live.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, FruitPudding said:

I certainly don't think any adult looks like a child, even if they are small. 

It's you who is saying that. 

But you are talking about pedos. I think age is an important factor.

What if it was a gap of 50/20, would you consider that odd?

Or what if it was 60/40, but the woman was a tiny?

You don’t think any adult can look like a child?

Child or adult? Tell us how old she is:

F18B30D6-7187-4146-B18C-85B0CC02804D.png.191b5ba54ab947b613f864a27ec4594e.png759E8724-322C-498C-BEFE-116D55AAC3D6.png.8a308aeb8fd4cfa8afb644363c5b768f.png

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Whatever works for you. I am from the US and enjoy spending time here. However, I have witnessed the dramatic decline in the quality of life. 

This will be my last reply. I applaud you for the passion you have, in defending a lifestyle that works for you. 

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Did you even read what I wrote?

If so, I don’t understand your opening line. Perhaps you’ve had a little too much wine…

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Bit of a troll as you get on one thread saying that people should be careful about talking about money, at the risk of making others feel bad, then you get on this thread and look for every way to make those who picked or apparently 'bought' a Thai girl, slim, brown, to feel bad. Like  they only took them because that's all they could get. At the same time trying to put yourself above the pack with all your claims of success with the women of the world.

Sometimes you make the odd good point about unpleasant sexism on this site but I think you undo it 5 fold with all your generalisations about people who might have a preference for thai ladies. This from someone who chooses Thailand and Pattaya as a place to live.

What has any of what you have written got to do with boasting about how much money you have?

Everything I write is to illustrate that I don’t use money to exploit nor denigrate others. 

Completely consistent. 

I think you misunderstand my ‘discussions’ with regard to ‘Thai ladies’. My argument is with those who denigrate their ‘own kind’ and elevate ‘Asian women’. So that Asian women are great, slim and sexy and that Western women are money grubbing, unpleasant and undesirable. Of course this is nonsensical. 
My discussions are with the people who chose their partner due to their size; height and weight. The fact that their only description of their Thai partner is that of an object. 
So it is to these people I apply a little heat. 
On the other hand, I know people who are interested in genuine relationships and would not even consider describing their life partner in such an objective manner. 
So apologies if you feel that you have been caught in the crossfire, but often generalisations are inadvertently made in a quick fire text discussion. 

11 minutes ago, NextG said:

What has any of what you have written got to do with boasting about how much money you have?

Everything I write is to illustrate that I don’t use money to exploit nor denigrate others. 

Completely consistent. 

I think you misunderstand my ‘discussions’ with regard to ‘Thai ladies’. My argument is with those who denigrate their ‘own kind’ and elevate ‘Asian women’. So that Asian women are great, slim and sexy and that Western women are money grubbing, unpleasant and undesirable. Of course this is nonsensical. 
My discussions are with the people who chose their partner due to their size; height and weight. The fact that their only description of their Thai partner is that of an object. 
So it is to these people I apply a little heat. 
On the other hand, I know people who are interested in genuine relationships and would not even consider describing their life partner in such an objective manner. 
So apologies if you feel that you have been caught in the crossfire, but often generalisations are inadvertently made in a quick fire text discussion. 

I think you are a very unhappy person. I'm 100% sure of it.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, noobexpat said:

Mr crackers infecting this thread too. 

Who'da thought :whistling:

Are you upset that I didn’t stay with you? Diddums… I’ve been here the whole time. You obviously missed me. But no stalking ok? I have a girlfriend. She won’t like it and neither will I. 

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

He sounds very insecure and unhappy. Hating on people for having a short gf is strange. Non of his business.

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

Are you upset that I didn’t stay with you? Diddums… I’ve been here the whole time. You obviously missed me. But no stalking ok? I have a girlfriend. She won’t like it and neither will I. 

Is she 6 foot tall and stupid?

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Anyway, to be fair, I don’t disagree with everything that you write. I understand that people have different perspectives on life and I also applaud that you have found yourself a woman that suits. More so that you describe her as more than just her weight, but some other delightful attributes. 
But of course I don’t agree with the western bad/Asian good nonsense. 
Hopefully your friends can have the same good fortune to find a decent partner as yourself. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, NextG said:

But of course I don’t agree with the western bad/Asian good nonsense.

All women are 'bad' (I prefer acquisitive) after you've had regular sex with them. The trick is to pick the ones that don't have access to your assets in your home country and then only let them acquire what you're prepared to give..

1 hour ago, NextG said:

That’s how you think. Don’t assume that it’s the same from everyone else’s perspective.

Allow me to give you a really obvious example…

In the NDR/AJ/DW video report being mentioned in the news of late, there is a man trundling down Walking Street perhaps, with a tiny woman in tow. Now it’s very likely that she is of age. But how many people watching would rationalise in that way? They see a girl perhaps not even reaching the waist of a man and reach the obvious conclusion. 
It doesn’t matter if she’s in her 20’s. It matters that you picked such a tiny woman. 
40620B2F-CF85-47AA-9723-F4B52184D29B.png.1510cea1fa0a1a440ae1add13c6f7c4e.pngCB5B2C0A-722D-41B4-8F51-B0070EA0B049.png.dbd64dc92986c384dfc35791484e7e00.png

What do you reckon that she is ?

About 4 foot 9 and 39 kilos, I would say 

Looks about 12, but is probably 17 

Just now, BritManToo said:

All women are 'bad' (I prefer acquisitive) after you've had regular sex with them. The trick is to pick the ones that don't have access to your assets in your home country and then only let them acquire what you're prepared to give..

Again, not something that has occurred to me in any kind of regular basis. I can think of only one woman who was like that. 
I really do seem to have had a different experience overall. That’s not to state that the women that you describe do not exist. It just means that I actively avoid the type. 

6 minutes ago, NextG said:

Every time I am on this board, I’m thankful that @bignok is on ignore. 
The only time I see his posts is when someone quotes him. Then when I actually see what was quoted, I’m happy that I didn’t have to wade through any other nonsense that he might have posted. 

Yes you too scared to debate. I ripped you apart 2 weeks ago so you went away crying.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1