Tom Boys?

swissie

Females. There's a whole Tom/Femme scene here. Femmes are feminine women who are attracted to masculine presenting Toms. Having said that, I know of at least one Tom, a former motorcycle taxi driver (they do tend to go for masculine type occupations), who decided to work a bar in a tourist area. She presented, more or less, as female, and would screw foreign guys for money. How common that is, I don't know. I do know she remained a Tom at heart.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, swissie said:

I need to be educated. To my understanding, Tom Boys are females rather looking and behaving like boys. Fine.

But what is their sexual orientation? Are they attracted to males or females? Or both?

Don't you know, yet, what a TOM is in Thailand?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, swissie said:

I need to be educated. To my understanding, Tom Boys are females rather looking and behaving like boys. Fine.

But what is their sexual orientation? Are they attracted to males or females? Or both?

They are usually attracted to females, unless they are trying to attract gay males that like women.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, swissie said:

In my experience it can be both or one or the other.

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, swissie said:

Yes

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Doesn't mean the tomboy particularly liked men, she just went along with it, tens of thousands do the same daily in Thailand

Fact Scuba? Source of fact please. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Source of fact for your tale, also, V8M8, as you brought it up.

Personal experience Lou, and as I didn't doucument the whole situation you will just have to take my word for it lol. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

basic schoolboy knowledge, most people know 

Possibly but just curious about the "10's of thousands" figure. Is it 10 thousand or 20 or 80 thousand? I suspect that if you asked "most people" they wouldn't have a bloody clue Mate. 

Edited by V8M8
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, V8M8 said:
16 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Source of fact for your tale, also, V8M8, as you brought it up.

Personal experience Lou, and as I didn't doucument the whole situation you will just have to take my word for it lol. 

So my guess is that you will be happy to take Scuba's word for it too!  It would be a tiny bit hypocritical if you didn't.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

So my guess is that you will be happy to take Scuba's word for it too!

Ah no. He has quoted numbers as suppossed fact and has since said that school boys know this 555!

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, V8M8 said:

Not true novacova. I have had the pleasure of being involved in a situation where my very pretty PA was indeed in a relationship with an obvious "Tom" boy colleauge (where is that spell check when you need it?) My PA was smart enough to realise that she could benefit from having some fun with myself and her Tom. It turned out to be an awesome arangement and we all enjoyed the whole experience for about 18 months. Never one to look back with regrets however, the reality is that real people do have real feelings and there was no long term future for any of us.

cringe-worthy indeed.

not necessarily the experience, but the fact that you share this here and the way that you share it here. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, V8M8 said:
3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So my guess is that you will be happy to take Scuba's word for it too!

Ah no. He has quoted numbers as suppossed fact and has since said that school boys know this 555!

Ah, but you quoted a supposed incident as fact, what's the difference between your facts and his, are you saying that yours are more credible!?  

22 minutes ago, V8M8 said:

Possibly but just curious about the "10's of thousands" figure. Is it 10 thousand or 20 or 80 thousand? I suspect that if you asked "most people" they wouldn't have a bloody clue Mate. 

You don't seem to realise how it works in Thailand, have you lived in a cave? girls go along with things all the time, for money including girlfriends and wives, obvious to most

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You don't seem to realise how it works in Thailand, have you lived in a cave? girls go along with things all the time, for money including girlfriends and wives, obvious to most

I understand that Scuba but you have spouted some numbers here and I have simply asked where they came from. If you can't answer, that's fine. 

24 minutes ago, n00dle said:

cringe-worthy indeed.

not necessarily the experience, but the fact that you share this here and the way that you share it here. 

I've seen a lot worse posted Noodle. Sorry if I have offended you.

20 minutes ago, JimTripper said:
27 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Ah, but you quoted a supposed incident as fact , what's the difference between your facts and his, are you saying that yours are more credible!?  

let me get back to you on that

No need to, I wasn't asking you about the veracity of V8M8's own tale.