Tom Boys?

swissie

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:
46 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So my guess is that you will be happy to take Scuba's word for it too!  It would be a tiny bit hypocritical if you didn't.

Oh yes ,you know what I mean mate

Alwight mate ,akwight

Jesus...   What are you blabbering on about?  I'm sure no one knows what you mean.  Mate.  Liquid lunch. perhaps?

17 hours ago, novacova said:

Tomboy = lesbian, bull dyke. Don’t even try.

Why not? Been to a night club. There was a table full of tomboys and Dee's. Noticed 1 of the tomboys keeps looking at me. Sent over and started to chat with her. When tried to kiss her she said "not here, can't have my friends see" so we went to the toilets and kissed for a while. Exchanged phone numbers and a while later went out for dinner and a love hotel. Was great fun 😎

I have had the pleasure of bedding a TB the same one a few times, she wanted money so she could pick up young women (ply them with drinks). I used to chat to her at a late music club simply 'coz I thought she would not be interested, then one night asked me if I wanted sex with her, once she was undressed out of her 'boy' clothes she had a very beautiful body. 10yrs later we are still friends and her and her partner run a legit massage parlor, not a happy ending one mind.

Edited by brianthainess
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, V8M8 said:

Not true novacova. I have had the pleasure of being involved in a situation where my very pretty PA was indeed in a relationship with an obvious "Tom" boy colleauge (where is that spell check when you need it?) My PA was smart enough to realise that she could benefit from having some fun with myself and her Tom. It turned out to be an awesome arangement and we all enjoyed the whole experience for about 18 months. Never one to look back with regrets however, the reality is that real people do have real feelings and there was no long term future for any of us.

I know very well what a tomboy is - - what is a PA... ?? MY Pa taught me to play chess... for you is that a personal assistant? why would anyone know that? Or is it your father in caps?

19 hours ago, V8M8 said:

Not true novacova. I have had the pleasure of being involved in a situation where my very pretty PA was indeed in a relationship with an obvious "Tom" boy colleauge (where is that spell check when you need it?) My PA was smart enough to realise that she could benefit from having some fun with myself and her Tom. It turned out to be an awesome arangement and we all enjoyed the whole experience for about 18 months. Never one to look back with regrets however, the reality is that real people do have real feelings and there was no long term future for any of us.

Bull dyke? Doesn’t seem like pleasure 

20 hours ago, V8M8 said:

Your PA was bi-sexual.  The Tom was a lesbian.  

4 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

I know very well what a tomboy is - - what is a PA... ?? MY Pa taught me to play chess... for you is that a personal assistant? why would anyone know that? Or is it your father in caps?

Personal Assistant. Why would anyone not know that? You bring my father into this, you don't know me, so just go back and hide under your rock Cretin.

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2023 at 11:04 PM, swissie said:

I need to be educated. To my understanding, Tom Boys are females rather looking and behaving like boys. Fine.

But what is their sexual orientation? Are they attracted to males or females? Or both?

My friend was a tomboy in her 20s but grew out of it. She still admires a female form though, I'm sure she could be tempted. She's very feminine with a very pretty face. Some will be bi, some lesbian. Takes all sorts in this world.

On 12/8/2023 at 5:04 AM, swissie said:

I need to be educated. To my understanding, Tom Boys are females rather looking and behaving like boys. Fine.

But what is their sexual orientation? Are they attracted to males or females? Or both?

A Tom in LOS always has the best looking gals in my experience.

They are lesbians by heart, but anyone can do anything sexually. Just ask all the "straight" guys that stray on the wild side in LOS.

23 hours ago, khunPer said:

They are attracted to females or both; however, there might be variations.

It seems to be common that many girls seek relationship with a tom before getting engaged or married, rather than having boyfriends.

I've read that Thailand in general talks about 18-gender identities

(Straight) Male
A man who likes women.

(Straight) Female
A woman who likes men.

Tom (Tomboy)
A woman who dresses like a man and likes women or Dees.

Dee
A woman who likes manly women or Toms.

Tom Gay
A woman who likes women, Toms, and Dees.

Tom Gay King
A manly Tom who likes Toms.

Bi(sexual)
A woman who likes bisexuals, Toms, lesbians, and men.

Boat
A man who likes women, Gay Kings, and Gay Queens (does not include Ladyboys).

Gay Queen
A womanly man who likes men.

Gay King
A manly man who likes men.

Tom Gay Two-Way
A Tom who can be both a Tom Gay King or Tom Gay Queen.

Tom Gay Queen
A womanly Tom who likes Toms.

Lesbian
A woman who likes women.

Kathoey/Ladyboy
A man who wants to be a woman.

Adam
A man who likes Toms.

Angee
A Kathoey who likes Toms.

Cherry
A woman who likes gay men and Kathoey (Ladyboys).

Samyaan
A woman who likes Toms, lesbians, and women, and can also be any of them.”

Source link HERE.

Are there actually people employed to come up with labels for every aspect of human behaviour? I would have liked researching that sort of thing.

BTW, you missed a lot of variations eg farmers, fist fun, latex freaks, drinkers, bondage, suffocation, just to mention a few.

On 12/8/2023 at 5:04 AM, swissie said:

Simple answer is that they like girls/ women, till they like boys/ men, either as well as or instead of.

I suspect it depends on whether they want to be supported and have babies. Men usually earn more for the support, and Toms can't make babies.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are there actually people employed to come up with labels for every aspect of human behaviour? I would have liked researching that sort of thing.

BTW, you missed a lot of variations eg farmers, fist fun, latex freaks, drinkers, bondage, suffocation, just to mention a few.

I didn't miss anything, I referred to an article and showed it's list for information...:whistling:

You are welcome to enlarge the list by methods of sexual fun – which I presume also can be performed by a number of the listed sexual-oriented genders – and additional genders...:thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, khunPer said:

I didn't miss anything, I referred to an article and showed it's list for information...:whistling:

You are welcome to enlarge the list by methods of sexual fun – which I presume also can be performed by a number of the listed sexual-oriented genders – and additional genders...:thumbsup:

If I wrote down some of the things I am aware of, it'd just get deleted as it's pretty far out in the demented spectrum. Not that I've ever done any of it myself, not being into pain or humiliation, though I once did allow myself to be tied up and had hot candle wax dripped on me. Being tied up really freaked me out so never again.

On 12/8/2023 at 5:30 AM, nausea said:

Femmes are feminine women who are attracted to masculine presenting Toms

In Thailand a femme is called a "dee". 

There seems to be a phase that some young women go through where they take up with a tom for a while, then move back to men after a few months.  A few years ago I saw a tom and dee in high school uniforms coming out of a short time hotel. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Errr, isn't that a contradiction in terms? A man that likes both is bisexual. A homosexual isn't sexually attracted to females.

Perhaps you meant sissys.

There are plenty of gay guys that like and hang out with women but are only sexually attracted to males. An example would be a gay guy that goes out drinking with female friends, does a bj in the john with a guy, then returns to the female group laughing and having a good time. It's common in los angeles where you will often see a guy with several females and wonder how he manages that. The answer is that he's gay and females are very comfortable around him for that reason. If you are able to befriend a gay guy in california it's basically a gold mine for a straight guy. You will have single attractive ladies all over every time you go out.

Edited by JimTripper

31 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

So you're gay?

Not personally. I used to live in an area where gay guys hung out with women. I always wondered how those guys attracted women, until I discovered they were gay. A lot of women like gay guys as friends because they are not on guard against the guy becoming sexual.

50 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Not personally. I used to live in an area where gay guys hung out with women. I always wondered how those guys attracted women, until I discovered they were gay. A lot of women like gay guys as friends because they are not on guard against the guy becoming sexual.

It's almost 2024, it's ok.

26 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

It's almost 2024, it's ok.

Some things never change. Have you read my book entitled "How to pick up women in bars & clubs?"

Included are scenario's, conversation starters, and closing methods for sucessfully picking up any woman in a bar or club. Try it free for 30 days. If you're not completely satisfied I will refund your money and you owe nothing. $19.95 + $3.95 Shipping & Handling.