Tom Boys?

swissie

11 hours ago, JimTripper said:

There are plenty of gay guys that like and hang out with women but are only sexually attracted to males. An example would be a gay guy that goes out drinking with female friends, does a bj in the john with a guy, then returns to the female group laughing and having a good time. It's common in los angeles where you will often see a guy with several females and wonder how he manages that. The answer is that he's gay and females are very comfortable around him for that reason. If you are able to befriend a gay guy in california it's basically a gold mine for a straight guy. You will have single attractive ladies all over every time you go out.

No argument from me about that, but I thought the thread was about sexual attraction, not platonic friendship. I've been in a few platonic friendships myself.

Are the "gay guys" OK with luring women for a shagger mate ie being exploited?

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No argument from me about that, but I thought the thread was about sexual attraction, not platonic friendship. I've been in a few platonic friendships myself.

Are the "gay guys" OK with luring women for a shagger mate ie being exploited?

Good question. I guess it depends on how well the two click. It's hard to know what will occur in any human relationship, there are so many factors involved.

12 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Some things never change. Have you read my book entitled "How to pick up women in bars & clubs?"

Included are scenario's, conversation starters, and closing methods for sucessfully picking up any woman in a bar or club. Try it free for 30 days. If you're not completely satisfied I will refund your money and you owe nothing. $19.95 + $3.95 Shipping & Handling.

Hey no thanks ,I'll pass on asking dating advice from a closeted homosexual.

image.jpeg.b25d760374d138c4287ec8608c1d7ab6.jpeg

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

They are typically attracted to other women, it would be the equivalent of a dyke in the US, except here I find alot of them much prettier, they just go out of their way to hide their beauty. I find some of them beautiful anyway, and I wish they were in into men! 

Yeah, they all seem very attractive- at least the ones I've seen. I'd say it's a phase though, and the urge to reproduce will take over.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Personal photo's not allowed. Post reported.

She's an ex soccer player, fit as a fiddle and a derriere that puts most bikini models to shame.

Step up your game Jim, or just find some junkie from Soi 6 if that's the best you can muster up.

On 12/7/2023 at 11:04 PM, swissie said:

I need to be educated. To my understanding, Tom Boys are females rather looking and behaving like boys. Fine.

But what is their sexual orientation? Are they attracted to males or females? Or both?

Maybe more than 10 years ago, a Thai woman poster a hilarious cartoon video on YouTube explaining all the nuances of Thai female gay relationships.  There were "Dee's" who are ultra feminine, always beautifully attired and made up.  The Dee's were usually supported by a jeans clad, wallet on chain "Tom"..It was not unusual to see this style couple wandering the aisles of Siam Paragon or Gaysorn Plaza.  The video also defined other strata of the gay world in a really funny way.  I just tried to find it but couldn't.  Does anybody here remember it?  It made quite a stir at the time.

This video explains it all, pretty much everything OP wanted to know, and more!

I doubt the  word tom or tomboy originated  in Thailand.  I am pretty certain it is a word they have taken from english.

I remember as a young child, lets say around 5 or 6 years old,  before any sexual notions had entered my head    ( the good old days when kids were allowed to be kids) ,  most of the children. in the neighbourhood,boys and girls    played together,   

Some of the girls, often the ones with older brothers, but certainly not exclusively,   were just as enthusiastic about climbing trees, making dens, catching frogs etc as the boys were, they were not budding lesbians and did not become lesbians in later life as far as I know.  They simply found girls games involving dolls and skipping etc boring and nowhere near as much fun as the stuff lads were into.

They were commonly referred to by us other kids and indeed our respective parents as tom boys   there was no sexual innuendo or covert meaning to this, as is only right and proper in the context of young kids.  

As I said before looking back these really were the good old days, they weren't perfect, we all knew not to talk to strangers, even if we didn't know exactly why,  there were no puberty blockers, and there were no people trying to force us to deal with things we were really not ready for or capable of understanding.

How times have changed and not for the better,   

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It's a mystery to me why Tomboys don't hang out with ladyboys.

All I can think of is that, unlike ladies, a ladyboy would never hand money to a Tomboy.

Because.

Toms like other ladies. ( female ) 

Ladyboys are blokes with a dress on and Tit's ( male )

22 minutes ago, quake said:

Because.

Toms like other ladies. ( female ) 

Ladyboys are blokes with a dress on and Tit's ( male )

I realize that.

But ladyboys can look very femme, and Tomboys should like that.

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2024 at 4:51 PM, Danderman123 said:

It's a mystery to me why Tomboys don't hang out with ladyboys.

All I can think of is that, unlike ladies, a ladyboy would never hand money to a Tomboy.

:cheesy:

Lady boys like men, not girls dressed as men