Pattaya punch-up: Ex-US soldier seeks answers as Thai man delivers unexpected blow

webfact

1 minute ago, cracker1 said:
7 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

.....and TAT wonders why the Chinese (and others?) are not coming. 

And that's just this week !

"...the Chinese (and others?) are not coming".

The best part of the 25 million foreign tourists who have visited this year, so far, would dispute that hackneyed old crap.

Why do some posters keep posting (and others re-posting) such false cobblers?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

If you have a thing about the use of a subject's former occupation by news outlets, including AseanNow, in articles and headlines, take it up with them. Don't quote me nor seek my assent for your views.

It could lead to me incorrectly assessing your motives.

Well I am quoting you again and  regardless what you think, I will quote anything and anybody  I want to  on this forum,including you if I wish. I am not quite sure who you think you are , but I am beginning to understand why, on your own admission, you have had problems here in the past, and my prediction is, that you will no doubt have more problems in the future. 

I will quote you again if you reply,  you are very antagonistic yet appear to start crying when somebody responds, The correct response to me stating that his occupation is irrelevant would have been to simply agree. or if you feel that his occupation was relevant then you have had ample opportunity to explain why.  In the meantime feel free to assess my motives in whatever way you feel appropriate, my cursor is hovering over the quote button in anticipation

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, charleskerins said:
36 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He displayed no bigotry in that comment and you need to own that.

Maybe before you post you should follow the thread   own that ;  italics or not.

I have followed the thread and the poster whom you accused of bigotry did not post any bigotry.  Own that.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:
2 hours ago, Old Croc said:

If you have a thing about the use of a subject's former occupation by news outlets, including AseanNow, in articles and headlines, take it up with them. Don't quote me nor seek my assent for your views.

It could lead to me incorrectly assessing your motives.

Well I am quoting you again and  regardless what you think, I will quote anything and anybody  I want to  on this forum,including you if I wish. I am not quite sure who you think you are , but I am beginning to understand why, on your own admission, you have had problems here in the past, and my prediction is, that you will no doubt have more problems in the future. 

I will quote you again if you reply,  you are very antagonistic yet appear to start crying when somebody responds, The correct response to me stating that his occupation is irrelevant would have been to simply agree. or if you feel that his occupation was relevant then you have had ample opportunity to explain why.  In the meantime feel free to assess my motives in whatever way you feel appropriate, my cursor is hovering over the quote button in anticipation

Hear, hear!

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Hear, hear!

He will have another go soon , his sort just can't let things lie.  The sort of person who torments a dog then wonder why they get bitten.   I hope he doesn't get out much or we will probably see another  thread similar to this one but with him as the subject.   

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Can't beat a bit of virtue signalling  

Sure can ,exposing bigots beats it.   Next    

"It seems to me lots of Americans don't realize that their ghetto language might work at home but is not suitable for more civilized parts of the world."

Edited by charleskerins
nm
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, charleskerins said:
30 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Can't beat a bit of virtue signalling  

Sure can ,exposing bigots beats it.   Next  

Well, at least you admit to virtue signalling which is generally seen to be a strong indication of hypocrisy!   

Exposing bigotry does not beat necessarily it but isn't bigotry a trait that one is allowed to have even if others don't like it?   Some people are comfortable with their prejudices and (perceived) bigotry, it's none of your business unless it affects you.    "Next"(!?)

Edited by Liverpool Lou

22 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well, at least you admit to virtue signalling which is generally seen to be a strong indication of hypocrisy!   

Exposing bigotry does not beat necessarily it but isn't bigotry a trait that one is allowed to have even if others don't like it?   Some people are comfortable with their prejudices and (perceived) bigotry, it's none of your business unless it affects you.    "Next"(!?)

No admittance present in my response but sure thank you.  It's my business when it is posted on a public forum of which I am a member.    

9 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

Unprovoked attack, woman raped on Koh Chang, utter carnage on the roads, gun violence, etc etc  .....and TAT wonders why the Chinese (and others?) are not coming. 

Chinese don't seem to have all the problems that other tourists do, they tend to stick together in tour groups and get robbed by the tour guides, same as they do in NZ, and other countries. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...the Chinese (and others?) are not coming".

The best part of the 25 million foreign tourists who have visited this year, so far, would dispute that hackneyed old crap.

Why do some posters keep posting (and others re-posting) such false cobblers?

Good man Lou. Font of knowledge. 

40 million " tourists," (more like Thais and transists) arrived in 2019....TAT says 25 million for 2023.

Now my maths may not be the greatest but that looks like a huge drop to me. 

If you believe these figures then you believe pigs can fly

Edited by harleyclarkey
Spelling

1 hour ago, Taboo2 said:

There are quite a few Thais walking around that have mental issues...and also those on Yabba.

absolutely true ....   the Thai guy is just another Thai nutcase on the loose ....   they are extremely low in my book,  probably the bottom of the world barrel.