Foreigner Accused of Public Nuisance After Urinating and Defecating Outside Grocery Store in Ubon Ratchathani

webfact

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

oh dear '    that's a very dirty and horrible thing to do. 

OK, easily said. Serious question: What would you do if you are stuck on the highway or in a place without toilet and suddenly Montezumas Revenge would strike you heavily ?

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

How many do you see taking a dump on the sidewalk? 

On my way to my local mom & pop recently,  a local stopped, whipped his kecks down, and <deleted> on the pavement (Sidewalk). Dirty Bastard!

• Haha 1

I do remember visiting the Yorkshire dales some 15 years ago and one of the main articles in the local newspaper in The dales was the man caught pissing and charge for pissing in the phone box.

I can see it being offensive to piss in the phone box in The dales in Yorkshire but pissing in udon on the street I don't think so

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Was the use of the word defecate deliberately planted to incite outrage ???

Were you the nerdie kid in the classroom who always questioned the teacher on their teachings? 

I can only comment on what I've read. 

I'm not here to listen to hearsay, innuendos or theories. 

Go and interact with the anti vaxxers, I'm sure you can convince them. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ningnong said:

I posted a link  to a Thai Rath Youtube video in an earlier comment here. It clearly appears he took a dump too. The link again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0yVNVJPo6g

Ah I missed that.... 

Ignore most of what I wrote then -  what a disgusting pig... its hardly a private area.

He's with company too... she can't be too proud... 

Looks like he had a full change of clothing too !!!...       

Funny takeaway is the emoji's used by the Thai media... ( Elephant and the poop)

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.03.37.png

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.03.11.png

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.04.51.png

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Were you the nerdie kid in the classroom who always questioned the teacher on their teachings? 

I can only comment on what I've read. 

I'm not here to listen to hearsay, innuendos or theories. 

Go and interact with the anti vaxxers, I'm sure you can convince them. 

Well then its rather halfwitted of you to be on a forum designed for discussion then isn't it.....   you should be reading the news instead !!..... 

And whats covid and vaccination got to do with it ya dim numptie ????

I have no idea what this guy's nationality was, but the only place I've ever seen anyone taking a dump on the sidewalk was in India, and I did see it quite often, especially amongst the kids. Granted these were the poorest of the poor, and they don't have access to bathrooms. I'm not being racist on any level as I really like Indian people. Just stating a fact. 

Here it's a different story, and taking a dump in front of a store is bordering on being an unforgivable offense. It is very likely that he could have simply asked to use the bathroom, many Thais are courteous enough to allow that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"...........she wanted the suspect, who allegedly made a mess in front of her store, to be aware of his actions."

I think that the "suspect" (I could think of a better, unprintable word than that!) is well aware of his actions, and hopefully when/if  caught will be made well aware of the consequences of such a disgusting act. 

Having a prostate problem can sometimes cause the urgent need to relieve oneself, (when you gotta go -you gotta go!) but in full view without the slightest attempt to conceal oneself? And defecating? That is absolutely disgusting behaviour.

26 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

He's with company too... she can't be too proud... 

Looks like he had a full change of clothing too !!!... 

According to the audio there was one guy and a girl that got out of the truck first and went across the street and then the second guy got out apparently because he couldn't wait any longer to take care of his business.

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

And whats covid and vaccination got to do with it ya dim numptie ????

Anti vaxxers get frustrated because they are wrong in their thinking, getting their medical knowledge from Facebook or similar. 

This frustration causes the anti vaxxers to become child like, their delinquent behavior, always hostile, vicious, rude comments 

BTW, who mentioned covid, not me? 

Why did you mention covid? 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1