Foreigner Accused of Public Nuisance After Urinating and Defecating Outside Grocery Store in Ubon Ratchathani

webfact

Drivers of all sorts, taxis, delivery trucks and private vehicles stop near my house. They keep their engines on while they sleep, eat, pee and leave rubbish just yards from a large bin I leave for them and 100m from three petrol stations. I guess I should be taking pics and informing the Men in Tauts. 

24 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Anti vaxxers get frustrated because they are wrong in their thinking, getting their medical knowledge from Facebook or similar. 

This frustration causes the anti vaxxers to become child like, their delinquent behavior, always hostile, vicious, rude comments 

BTW, who mentioned covid, not me? 

Why did you mention covid? 

Your responses are getting more and more strange...   What are you smoking ???....       

Levying an anti-vaxxer accusation at me is ridiculously odd...  (and I'm not even an anti-vaxxer - far from it).

• Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, ningnong said:

According to the audio there was one guy and a girl that got out of the truck first and went across the street and then the second guy got out apparently because he couldn't wait any longer to take care of his business.

Its just gross isn't it...    I wonder where the 'passengers' went to across the street ?... surely there was a bathroom around... 

It shouldn't be too difficult for the Police to track them down... (assuming they have a better image of the number plate).

I wonder what he'd be charged with ?

- Breach of the peace ?? (depending on how loudly he strained).

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Your responses are getting more and more strange...   What are you smoking ???....       

Levying an anti-vaxxer accusation at me is ridiculously odd...  (and I'm not even an anti-vaxxer - far from it).

My comments may be strange to the uneducated, read them slowly, 2 or 3 times so you will understand. 

You are being childish, calling me nasty names and antagonizing me. 

I was using the anti vaxxers as an example of your school boy behavior. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BarnNorg said:

There is a link to full video showing he did more than urinating and he and his friend are Caucasian. 

I must admit... when I first read the headline my first instincts were that it was a Chinese person and they were being delegated in avoiding nationality...    as you correctly point out, the offending defecator is indeed caucasian.....

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Well then its rather halfwitted of you to be on a forum designed for discussion then isn't it.....   you should be reading the news instead !!..... 

This is the reason I don't get involved with discussion on AN forums. 

Your chats above are pointless, a never-ending conversation.

Its full of people that want to argue, antagonize and say nasty things  

This forum has too many narcissistic people that do not understand or appreciate a larger situation or problem, they purposely change the conversation, always avoiding the subject 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

If u need to go find a quiet spot is all i can say.Once in africa i saw a woman squat on a path thru a city park in naroibi pee no underwear under the dress finish keep on walking.Doing a number 1 u see them behind a tree then they go off too.Never a complaint about this,If the ,man needed to go don,t do it outside a shop a quite spot then no problem.Telling the police I feel is over the top,go to him  tell him not outside my shop and use some water tap over there or give him some water  to clean the spot.Everyone does it,part of nature for humans

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm guessing for anybody who knows anything about psychology and linguistics, this sort of bizarre attempt at an insult must be absolutely fascinating on several levels.   The word "anti vaxxer" is evolving before our very eyes tonight on this forum. 

From a word invented, by those in a  blind panic, and intended as a pejorative for people who made a   decision not to have something they didn't want, injected into their arms,   to a general insult to be thrown at anybody regardless of their vaccination status or views thereon

A lot of covid inquiries going on at the moment and a lot of revelations are being made , the truth is beginning to emerge, another few months and "anti vaxxer's"  usefulness as an insult may well be diminished 

5 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

My comments may be strange to the uneducated, read them slowly, 2 or 3 times so you will understand. 

You are being childish, calling me nasty names and antagonizing me. 

I was using the anti vaxxers as an example of your school boy behavior. 

Anti vaxxers = Schoolboy like behaviour= Uneducated ..  Fascinating     I think I'm onto something here