Foreigner Accused of Public Nuisance After Urinating and Defecating Outside Grocery Store in Ubon Ratchathani

webfact

Chinese for sure. Been there seen it, filthy place, even the toilets had no water, child trousers with a flap on the front, squat 'em down, take a dump on a footpath, maybe on a bit of cardboard. unlike India water was everywhere almost every restaurant had a sink outside, every toilet had water. and that was 30yrs ago.

• Like 1

Filthy Animal. Just a disgusting excuse for a human being. There is no excuse for this filth... None... If you are taken that short it is not hard to seek out some secluded bushes and dig a hole if you must. But to deficate in such a public place where we all have to walk is just a mongrel act. What a filthy moron. Name and shame him. His disgusting behaviour has no excuse. Sickening excuse for a human being!!!! 

On 12/11/2023 at 9:50 AM, Bday Prang said:

virtually impossible to say from the photo but I would say it was probably one of the above, I would put money on it

I don't usually see Europeans dumping on the sidewalk, unless it was some homeless person.

Edited by JimTripper

42 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Living here for 20 years, never seen a Thai crap in the street.

Worked for Reliance in India for a few years, saw a couple of Indian woman dumping in the street

i have been to Egypt  witnessed a DUMP in the street !!!!!!! 

This ubiquitous use of the word foreigner is grating. Why not name the nationality? I'm fairly certain it is known, at least much of the time. 

In addition, I lived in China for a time and seeing people squatting in wide open public areas and peeing or taking a dump, was normal. I was eating at a sidewalk place once and a lady walked by with her toddler. Their pants are usually split from back to front so they don't have to pull them down. She stopped right beside my table and the kid squatted and crapped on the sidewalk. She wiped his butt, threw the tissue on the ground and they continued along. I took pictures and the Chinese people eating around me thought I was the weird one.