The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

52 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Don't waste your time with him.  He is as you described. A bore, with relentless tirades against anyone who dares to differ with him.

He seems to get stuck on one word and then keeps saying it over and over again 

It was "dead Children" , then it changed to "apartheid" and now its "War Crimes" 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Morch said:

No, you don't. You do not accept that these topics are mostly about current events, and that this instance of 'the war' was indeed started on 7/10.

With regard to the current attack - yes, Hamas is pretty much to blame. This went far beyond acceptable, even for Hamas. And again - you do not actually talk about Hamas much - either because you don't know, or because it's uncomfortable for your position. So them one liner 'condemnations'? They are pathetic when compared to the mountains of garbage your post on the other side. The issue, by the way, is not that you do that - it's that you claim some sort of impartiality, which no one buys into.

What does criticizing Hamas got to do with 'racist'? Arabs and Muslims criticized Hamas - does that make them racist? Gazans criticize Hamas...

You are like someone who read a few pieces about the subject at hand, got excited, and then parrot the same things over and over again.

Stop clutching at straws. You are trying to defend the indefensible with nothing. You just repeated for nth time that the war started on )ct 7th. The whole world knows that's propaganda except for apologists of Israel's aggression since that date

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It was "dead Children" , then it changed to "apartheid" and now its "War Crimes" 

Same on each topic he comments on, not just these.

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Projection. Look in the mirror. You are being as repetetive. I would not need to repeat if I didn't see the same lies and excuses for indiscriminate bombing of children being peddled here every day

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Projection. Look in the mirror. You are being as repetetive. I would not need to repeat if I didn't see the same lies and excuses for indiscriminate bombing of children being peddled here every day

What lies would those be?

• Like 2

Just now, Morch said:

You lie on these topics pretty regularly. You constantly make excuses for Hamas, the Palestinians.

You have nothing  much to say about indiscriminate rockets launched from the Gaza Strip, or the violence (and worse) meted on 7/10 (even by your warped view - terrorist attacks by Hamas, Palestinians were a things well before that - you somehow focus solely on Israel).

I have never made excuses for Hamas stop lying. I have accused both of war crimes and continue to do so. I mam not so deluded to think that God created the Earth on Oct 7th

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

LOL, "why did Hamas fire rockets" is not a question now?  Go back to bed.

'why did Hamas ever fire rockets at Israel?'

Yes it is, what does a question mark signify. Oh wait ok trolling again, just read your last remark

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

accusing both sides of war crimes is hardly obtuse. Asking a question is definitely not obtuse.

Unhinged.

You posted this:

Why did Hamas ever fire rockets at Israel?

https://aseannow.com/topic/1314367-the-children-of-gaza-more-than-7000-killed/page/13/#comment-18565144

It it an obtuse question. It does not 'accuse both sides of war crimes'.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I have never made excuses for Hamas stop lying. I have accused both of war crimes and continue to do so. I mam not so deluded to think that God created the Earth on Oct 7th

You put the blame on Israel for pretty much everything. That's about as comprehensive an excuse for Hamas as it gets.

You go on and on about Israel's supposed 'war crimes' with loaded words, verbosity in tirade after tirade. When it comes to the Hamas, you sometimes do a one liner - often followed by some 'but but but Israel' bit.

No one but yourself made the claim that everything started on 7/10.

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

You put the blame on Israel for pretty much everything. That's about as comprehensive an excuse for Hamas as it gets.

You go on and on about Israel's supposed 'war crimes' with loaded words, verbosity in tirade after tirade. When it comes to the Hamas, you sometimes do a one liner - often followed by some 'but but but Israel' bit.

No one but yourself made the claim that everything started on 7/10.

Stop projecting. I have clearly said thsat both sides are to blame but that makes your head explode.

• Confused 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Stop projecting. I have clearly said thsat both sides are to blame but that makes your head explode.

Projecting how? You see, that's just one of them words you keep tossing in, almost like you've no clear grasp of what it means, or whether it applies.

You have clearly gone on and on about hos Israel it to blame, about Israel's 'war crimes', policies, leadership....whatnot.

When it comes to the Hamas (or the Palestinian side, in general) - what you have on offer are much more toned down, short comments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Are you going to answer this or deflect? [question mark inserted]

Highlighted it for you just incase you miss it as you seem to miss so much even of your own posts..........

18 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What lies would those be?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Are you going to answer this or deflect? [question mark inserted]

Highlighted it for you just incase you miss it as you seem to miss so much even of your own posts..........

Your insistence that Israel did not commit war crimes. It is beyond opinion, its a lie. Or that their actions prior to Oct 7th did not contribute to the Hamas. Or that Netanyahu hasn't actively contributed to this outcome. All lies.

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Making excuses for October 7.

DISGUSTING 

There's no excuse for Oct 7th as there was no excuse for supporting Hamas against the PA and no excuse for indiscriminate bombing of citizens. No excuse for any of it.

You and several others here just can't handle the notion that there are 2 sides to this story or that someone isn't totally one eyed over it. You can't argue against that and so resort to constant insults and flames. That's what's disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Your insistence that Izsrael did not commit war crimes. It is beyond opinion, its a lie

Israel may certainly have committed war crimes since 7/10.

But war crimes is not something that's decided on according to opinions.

So as to that - pronouncements such as yours jump the gun.

Hamas actions, on the other hand, are way more clear cut as far as relevant laws go.

Some are just a repeat of previous (actual) war crimes (like rockets launched).

So it's easier, and more accurate to make these statements with regard to the Hamas.

Discussed on numerous topics and posts here - which you obviously didn't bother to read.

Considering you seem to take pride in not changing your opinion regardless of anything - probably futile to expect you'll comprehend.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Your insistence that Israel did not commit war crimes. It is beyond opinion, its a lie. Or that their actions prior to Oct 7th did not contribute to the Hamas. Or that Netanyahu hasn't actively contributed to this outcome. All lies.

ah ok so its now suddenly about my lies is it.....lol

Well in this instance regards me, first things first. Quotes are needed on my "insistence that Israel did not commit war crimes" 

My position on Oct the 7th Has been repeated many times to you already and remains the same, for clarity here it is once more as it was posted just a few posts up:

"Stop trying to defend their actions, it was sheer terror, the worst terror attack of modern History. Again, whether in a vacuum or not there is no excuse for what they did there and continue to do today."

Next time you accuse me of lying, ensure you have the evidence when doing so as believe me, I am letting it go only once.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

There's no excuse for Oct 7th as there was no excuse for supporting Hamas against the PA and no excuse for indiscriminate bombing of citizens. No excuse for any of it.

You and several others here just can't handle the notion that there are 2 sides to this story or that someone isn't totally one eyed over it. You can't argue against that and so resort to constant insults and flames. That's what's disgusting.

You are wrong.

Supporting Hamas vs. the PA was a huge mistake, but there was a rationale involved, and it was not a 'war crime' or anything.

As for 'indiscriminate bombing' - compare figures of bombs/munitions dropped vs. casualty figures (deduct Hamas deaths, naturally occurring ones and those who died from failed rockets launched). Not quite as advertised.

And since you do not read posts and topics, you spew nonsense - Israel's wrong are not denied wholesale by all those who oppose your opinions. That is simply not true.

And get serious - you insult others, flame and post in a disgusting manner regularly.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

First of all, Democracy Now leans to the left, pretty far left.  While described as accurately presenting the facts, does not mean you present all the facts. Chomsky uses strongly loaded words like sadistic, brutal, rampage, mowing the lawn, etc. to describe actions taken by Israel.  He goes on and on about Israel, the bad player, but barely mentions Hamas.

Read what this website says about Democracy Now.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/democracy-now/

Personally, I feel this is a totally one sided view about Israeli/Hamas relations and the present conflict.  No one could be a better apologist for Hamas than Chomsky.

Did you notice the expression and the tone of voice of the hostess?  Looked and sounded like bias to me.

He could have said that on any channel. I don't see what Democracy Now has to do with what he says.

Chomsky is Jewish.

He is regarded as THE expert on the Middle East.

Did you disagree with any of what he said? I'd like to know is he is not being honest.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

He could have said that on any channel. I don't see what Democracy Now has to do with what he says.

Chomsky is Jewish.

He is regarded as THE expert on the Middle East.

Did you disagree with any of what he said? I'd like to know is he is not being honest.

If messenger shooting was an olympic sport AN members would win the gold medal.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Relying on dodgy sources, and being unable to articulate ideas independently is a hallmark of some posters on here.

Many of share your 'views'.

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

ah ok so its now suddenly about my lies is it.....lol

Well in this instance regards me, first things first. Quotes are needed on my "insistence that Israel did not commit war crimes" 

My position on Oct the 7th Has been repeated many times to you already and remains the same, for clarity here it is once more as it was posted just a few posts up:

"Stop trying to defend their actions, it was sheer terror, the worst terror attack of modern History. Again, whether in a vacuum or not there is no excuse for what they did there and continue to do today."

Next time you accuse me of lying, ensure you have the evidence when doing so as believe me, I am letting it go only once.

Waiting on this....................

• Like 1