Lazada Nonsense Again.

NoshowJones

I have ordered an item from Lazada about 3 hours ago, after going through the normal procedure and paid my usual way by debit card which I have done for years, I was told that my order

is being processed. There are numbers counting down to this process nonsense. Anyone ever had this? Why should they want to process anything? I have never had any problems with payments 

in the many years I have dealt with them.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

I ordered some rear speakers from Samsung Shop on 10th, and was notified that it would be 5 days for packing and a further 5 for shipping/ delivery. They arrived this morning, but My Orders still says Packing, so to return them is not possible until it says Delivered. I suspect this is Samsung's fault and not Lazada, but who knows.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

I have ordered an item from Lazada about 3 hours ago, after going through the normal procedure and paid my usual way by debit card which I have done for years, I was told that my order

is being processed. There are numbers counting down to this process nonsense. Anyone ever had this? Why should they want to process anything? I have never had any problems with payments 

Debit cards don't work without money in account - so if there is an issue making contact/confirmation from your bank they may keep attempting rather than declining?  

1 minute ago, lopburi3 said:

Debit cards don't work without money in account - so if there is an issue making contact/confirmation from your bank they may keep attempting rather than declining?  

That would not make sense I have used my  Bangkok Bank debit card for years with Lazada and there is always much more than enough to cover what I buy from them.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, NoshowJones said:

That would not make sense I have used my  Bangkok Bank debit card for years with Lazada and there is always much more than enough to cover what I buy from them.

But for some reason that information may not be available to Lazada processing service currently so approval is being delayed.  Only offer as a possibility.  Was not suggesting your account was empty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I pay with my debit card I get 3 different responses.  They change from time to time.  One the payment goes through without doing anything else.  Two the payment gets redirected to the bank site and a one time code is sent from my bank.  Three Lazada sends me a one time code without redirecting to the bank.

• Like 1

Lazada Nonsense Again, but is it ?

Last night went to the SCB bank ATM as have done many times before to put money IN, no it was not possible max transaction is 30,000 baht, as I was putting in 65,000 took forever as had to make 3 x transactions enter my name, + Passport No [thankfully have it on my phone] + account name + phone number + code they sent to my mobile x 3, all I can say is thank goodness no other person wanted to use the machine in the 20 mins I had to stand there

last month went into the Pink Bank to pay in 6,000 with savings book, have done so for past 15 years, now not possible without i.d

Banking system gone mad ??

Pink Bank always same branch most are the same staff !!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

Time to move on and use the Lazada Wallet. Refunds are automatic and you can give any special instruction on leaving the order without your presence. For about 7 years I used COD, a pain to stay home for delivery sometime in the day and have exact change; now use the wallet.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Time to move on and use the Lazada Wallet. Refunds are automatic and you can give any special instruction on leaving the order without your presence. For about 7 years I used COD, a pain to stay home for delivery sometime in the day and have exact change; now use the wallet.

Try to download but all in Thai language.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

when are people going to realise the problems they encounter are NOT with Lazada, they ARE with the sellers. Lazada is just the platform that the sellers use. The same applies to Shopee and Ali Express.

Payments are made via platform - not to seller unless COD.  Platforms are designed to provide smooth path and safety net between customers and sellers (why else pay the extra costs involved with middle man).  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

That is very interesting, I will look it up. Thanks.

started happening to me also but only a few days before I was able to order and pay Lazada with the same card. My card is still working  everywhere else just not Lazada so it is obviously a problem with Lazada as I tried buying from 2 different sellers and both failed, had to cancel both, have contacted the bank and waiting for a reply as to why my card is no longer able to work with Lazada but do not expect a reply anytime soon. Will have to try another way to buy as it is treats I get for our dogs and a great quality that the dogs really like.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, seajae said:

started happening to me also but only a few days before I was able to order and pay Lazada with the same card. My card is still working  everywhere else just not Lazada so it is obviously a problem with Lazada as I tried buying from 2 different sellers and both failed, had to cancel both, have contacted the bank and waiting for a reply as to why my card is no longer able to work with Lazada but do not expect a reply anytime soon. Will have to try another way to buy as it is treats I get for our dogs and a great quality that the dogs really like.

I just used my foreign USAA debit card for charge of 1,782 baht at 0941 today with Lazada with completely normal approval process taking several seconds.  My sign in was via Google.  Immediate email receipt.  Are you using Thai card as OP?  

19 hours ago, KannikaP said:

I ordered some rear speakers from Samsung Shop on 10th, and was notified that it would be 5 days for packing and a further 5 for shipping/ delivery. They arrived this morning, but My Orders still says Packing, so to return them is not possible until it says Delivered. I suspect this is Samsung's fault and not Lazada, but who knows.

No, it´s not the shops fault, as when the parcel is picked up, it is the delivery firms job to fill in the rest. Many times, they do not do their work.

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i think I've seen "being processed" before, nothing to get excited about, wait a few days

Yes, that something is being processed is very common, and as you say nothing to overthink.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peterphuket said:

Try to download but all in Thai language.

The language can be changed, but I cannot give details. My son did it but he had some difficulty for almost ten minutes, but got it in the end thank goodness,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Not so easy when you have seven people in household ordering 'stuff' - not to mention frequent meal deliveries.  

You're probably rushed and confused in general. Try to meditate and get your mind relaxed and you will find that the deliveries are not that difficult.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

when are people going to realise the problems they encounter are NOT with Lazada, they ARE with the sellers. Lazada is just the platform that the sellers use. The same applies to Shopee and Ali Express.

I understand that, but surely they must accept some responsibility for their sellers, as some of them are cheats as has been proved in the past.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

I usually pay Lazada COD. 

I don't get any notice anymore the way I always used to, sometimes my order would come the next day or two, three or four days later. I can't be staying in the house all that time not knowing when my order is coming.

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

I don't get any notice anymore the way I always used to, sometimes my order would come the next day or two, three or four days later. I can't be staying in the house all that time not knowing when my order is coming.

Login then > track my order > clearly shows each step + time and date > then says last mile [normally = is close and will arrive that afternoon or next day] > out for delivery is on it way may or may not get a phone call...   

Problem with the phone call is what firm is delivering, some will phone early [maybe to put on Van or not ?} and not deliver for hours later, many will phone when they leave the last delivery, and one always phones when he is outside the gate.