Lazada Nonsense Again.

NoshowJones

2 minutes ago, ignis said:

Login then > track my order > clearly shows each step + time and date > then says last mile [normally = is close and will arrive that afternoon or next day] > out for delivery is on it way may or may not get a phone call...   

Problem with the phone call is what firm is delivering, some will phone early [maybe to put on Van or not ?} and not deliver for hours later, many will phone when they leave the last delivery, and one always phones when he is outside the gate. 

Yes they always phone when outside the gate. I will take a note of what you have said. Thanks.

I stopped paying up front for items on Lazada after a 15,000 Baht printer order was cancelled by the vendor and my refund was automatically transferred to my 'Lazada Wallet'.

The problem I found out later was that the money Lazada were holding for me apparently 'expired' after a period of time - which basicallly translates to Lazada taking my 15,000 Baht and giving me nothing in return. It's apparently all in the terms and conditions, all legal - they can just take your money and give you nothing in return after they have held your money for a specified amount of time.

Were it not for the convenience of Lazada COD I'd have never used them again.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Davedub said:

I stopped paying up front for items on Lazada after a 15,000 Baht printer order was cancelled by the vendor and my refund was automatically transferred to my 'Lazada Wallet'.

The problem I found out later was that the money Lazada were holding for me apparently 'expired' after a period of time - which basicallly translates to Lazada taking my 15,000 Baht and giving me nothing in return. It's apparently all in the terms and conditions, all legal - they can just take your money and give you nothing in return after they have held your money for a specified amount of time.

Were it not for the convenience of Lazada COD I'd have never used them again.

I use a debit card and money is credited back to that card for cancelled items.  Perhaps because I never opened a wallet?  At any rate this method works fine for me.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/16/2023 at 8:14 AM, Srikcir said:

Time to move on and use the Lazada Wallet. Refunds are automatic and you can give any special instruction on leaving the order without your presence. For about 7 years I used COD, a pain to stay home for delivery sometime in the day and have exact change; now use the wallet.

Lazada wallet is OK but you're leaving yourself exposed.

I've never COD always pay for goods in advance. 

I always use my Kasikorn credit card. 

Several times now I've purchased expensive items and received a different item, I'm always refunded. 

A couple of years ago I purchased 2 identical refrigerators (needed for a couple of condos I bought), I received 2 different refrigerators, the physical size was important. I notified the vendor, they ignored me. I visited my Kasikorn branch, spoke to the assistant manager, she helped me fill out the form, received my money about 6 weeks later. 

BTW, I still have the unwanted refrigerator, they never bothered to pick it up. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Here is some more Lazada nonsense I never mentioned. Every time I try to sign in, and I mean every time. I have to get a code no sent to my email address then send the no back to Lazada, and this is after being a regular customer for many years.

I just wish there was a rival, and don't mention Shopee, I have tried to get a Shopee account a few times with only one success, then when I tried to log on, they would not accept my password.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Here is some more Lazada nonsense I never mentioned. Every time I try to sign in, and I mean every time. I have to get a code no sent to my email address then send the no back to Lazada, and this is after being a regular customer for many years.

I just wish there was a rival, and don't mention Shopee, I have tried to get a Shopee account a few times with only one success, then when I tried to log on, they would not accept my password.

Somehow you've acquired a negative reputation. Vendors just can't be too cautious.

• Confused 1

On 12/15/2023 at 5:06 PM, lopburi3 said:

But for some reason that information may not be available to Lazada processing service currently so approval is being delayed.  Only offer as a possibility.  Was not suggesting your account was empty.

Oh yes you were!

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

I use a debit card and money is credited back to that card for cancelled items.  Perhaps because I never opened a wallet?  At any rate this method works fine for me.

I have posted the condition for refund in another related thread.

Items that are paid by credit or debit card the refund goes directly to the card

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Lazada wallet is OK but you're leaving yourself exposed.

I've never COD always pay for goods in advance. 

Maybe, but any purchase via internet is potential financial exposure, hence the bargain prices. Using the Wallet the  the extent of exposure is your wallet balance. Top-off is tied to limits you set for your internet daily purchase limit and to your authorizing mobile phone number. 

On 12/16/2023 at 9:51 AM, lopburi3 said:

I just used my foreign USAA debit card for charge of 1,782 baht at 0941 today with Lazada with completely normal approval process taking several seconds.  My sign in was via Google.  Immediate email receipt.  Are you using Thai card as OP?  

yes, Bangkok Bank, still waiting for a reply to my email to them as to what is going on