Do you like condensed milk?

Chris Daley

On 12/18/2023 at 1:10 PM, Asquith Production said:

Condensed milk contains 40 to 45 percent sugar. Anyone who consumes this in any amount must be crazy.

No, just love sugar, yummy. I used to eat sugar in vast quantities. Enjoyed the 70 years I had before pre diabetes ended the sugar feast.

If I could go back I wouldn't change a thing about that ( plenty of other things I'd change but not sugar- love the stuff. The Saudis regarded it as a gift from God and consumed it in huge quantities- gave them diabetes and dental caries.Not unusual for them to put 6 teaspoons of sugar in tea or coffee ).

3 hours ago, NextG said:

It’s sad… are there only fake posters left on this forum?

100% @spidermike007 has not taken  that information off an actual tin in Thailand, but perhaps a North American website. 
Does no one have any integrity left? Shame on you. 

You are really quite a unique individual. I would consider some inner work, or some psychiatric assistance. Earnestly. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You are really quite a unique individual. I would consider some inner work, or some psychiatric assistance. Earnestly. 

I’m happy to be unique. Are you happy to be a bare faced liar with absolutely no integrity?

Let’s be men and speak frankly. 
Take a PICTURE of the tin in Thailand that you claim to have seen and post it here. 
Again, shameful that you feel the need to lie over such a trivial matter. I used to think that you were a serious poster, however a bit ‘windy’. But no more. Low quality in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No, just love sugar, yummy. I used to eat sugar in vast quantities. Enjoyed the 70 years I had before pre diabetes ended the sugar feast.

If I could go back I wouldn't change a thing about that ( plenty of other things I'd change but not sugar- love the stuff. The Saudis regarded it as a gift from God and consumed it in huge quantities- gave them diabetes and dental caries.Not unusual for them to put 6 teaspoons of sugar in tea or coffee ).

For sure you had prediabetes long before you turned 70. There is no distinct boundary between prediabetes and diabetes as the classifications are based on momentary sugar levels in the blood. You could be normal one day and full-on diabetic the next, depending on your consumption of food on any given day and when you're tested.

Prediabetes is a term people use to disguise type 2 diabetes for health insurance purposes. Other people say they have insulin resistance. It probably started in your 20s and 30s.

It's the number one cause of blindness, leg amputations, and many other serious life-ending conditions. It shouldn't be scoffed at. If you're still healthy in your 70s, you're very lucky and have exceptional genes.

11 hours ago, JensenZ said:

For sure you had prediabetes long before you turned 70. There is no distinct boundary between prediabetes and diabetes as the classifications are based on momentary sugar levels in the blood. You could be normal one day and full-on diabetic the next, depending on your consumption of food on any given day and when you're tested.

Prediabetes is a term people use to disguise type 2 diabetes for health insurance purposes. Other people say they have insulin resistance. It probably started in your 20s and 30s.

It's the number one cause of blindness, leg amputations, and many other serious life-ending conditions. It shouldn't be scoffed at. If you're still healthy in your 70s, you're very lucky and have exceptional genes.

Regardless, I haven't lost any limbs or gone

blind due to diabetes, and well over 70.

I suppose I was quite lucky and didn't have any serious problems before 60.

Only since 70 has health really started going downhill.

I may still be alive and have all my bits functioning ( not including a prostate ), but healthy, I fear not.

No complaints from me as I draw my last breath.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Regardless, I haven't lost any limbs or gone

blind due to diabetes, and well over 70.

I suppose I was quite lucky and didn't have any serious problems before 60.

Only since 70 has health really started going downhill.

I may still be alive and have all my bits functioning ( not including a prostate ), but healthy, I fear not.

No complaints from me as I draw my last breath.

Cool story, I prefer to just close my eyes and walk across Sukimvit Rd and I’m as fit as a fiddle… 🙄

Im glad you’re satisfied with your life so far and long may you continue but it’s not sound advice for others to follow.

16 hours ago, NextG said:

I’m happy to be unique. Are you happy to be a bare faced liar with absolutely no integrity?

Let’s be men and speak frankly. 
Take a PICTURE of the tin in Thailand that you claim to have seen and post it here. 
Again, shameful that you feel the need to lie over such a trivial matter. I used to think that you were a serious poster, however a bit ‘windy’. But no more. Low quality in my opinion. 

If your opinion and what you thought of me mattered one iota, I would likely post a photo and prove you wrong. But it doesn't. It means less than zero. Guess I don't feel any shame, because I am of such low quality. LOL. 

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2023 at 5:19 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

I do not drink milk.

I have not drunk milk, condensed, or otherwise, since I left America, a place where the gov encourages EVERYBODY to ALWAYS drink PLENTY of milk.

There is no need to drink milk, as an adult.

Sugar, at least for me, is poison.

I do not add sugar to my diet, including lactose, unless I cannot avoid doing so.

image.png.13a2a4e6bcfe62557e18a5d63ec3c300.png

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

If your opinion and what you thought of me mattered one iota, I would likely post a photo and prove you wrong. But it doesn't. It means less than zero. Guess I don't feel any shame, because I am of such low quality. LOL. 

So you have no picture then? ☺️ You don’t post it because you don’t have one 🤭

There are are few reasons as to why I KNOW that you are lying 🤥 

It’s okay @spidermike007 it’s just weird that you’d lie about such a thing for no good reason. 
It actually turned into a decent discussion; with comparisons of the difference between the product sold in certain Asian countries and what you might be used to from perhaps the USA, but then you decided to flat out lie. Weird. 
All the more strange on your part, as I imagined that you, in particular, would resonate with the information that a certain company was behind the whole different recipe. But instead you just continued to compound your lie. A bit pathetic and pointless. I know it’s just the ‘Internet’ but…. Hey ho…. you do you. 
You can go back to posting your long winded ‘ cut and paste’ rants about Prayuth or China or …

On 12/19/2023 at 5:19 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

I do not drink milk.

I have not drunk milk, condensed, or otherwise, since I left America, a place where the gov encourages EVERYBODY to ALWAYS drink PLENTY of milk.

There is no need to drink milk, as an adult.

Sugar, at least for me, is poison.

I do not add sugar to my diet, including lactose, unless I cannot avoid doing so.

You don't drink milk? So what? I drink gallons of it, but who cares? No one NEEDS to eat anything as an adult - you have choices. Milk and whey (and cheese, yogurt, butter, etc) are my primary sources of protein and I'm in good shape.

I drink so much milk every day that the "milk is only for baby cows or human infants" brigade would freak out. It's total bs... but as you said, you don't NEED to drink it, but don't expect a badge of honour for depriving yourself of one of nature's finest foods.

Edited by JensenZ