Analysis: ‘House Arrest’ For Privileged Convict Thaksin Imminent

webfact

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

Way to take my post out of context.

you win a gold start.

Debate the context till the cows come home..it does not detract from the truth of the situation. That the application of the law must be equal irrespective of perceived popularity of the offender or otherwise. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

P'Thaksin was running in the last election ?

I do hope that you are not that nieve that you actually think he was not involved, or was his daughter running as a high profile candidate with his explict backing just a coincidence... and no I have no links

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, jonclark said:

I do hope that you are not that nieve that you actually think he was not involved, or was his daughter running as a high profile candidate with his explict backing just a coincidence... and no I have no links

so the answer to my question is.

No he was not running in the last election.

Thanks for clarifying.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

so the answer to my question is.

No he was not running in the last election.

Thanks for clarifying

Ralf001/Steve100 you ate welcome. If you need anymore answers about the political situation in Thailand please feel free to consult me. It will save you from making continued erroneous statements in the future regarding Taksin and his popularity. Thank you for acknowledging my correctness on all things political. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2023 at 5:56 AM, 2baht said:

Well, who'd have guessed that? 🙄🙄🙄 And the masses responded with....silence! I think they deserve all they get for being so submissive, I mean, 68 million who just bend and cop it? No sympathy here! :whistling:

Perhaps the masses know his conviction was a politically motivated sham hence the silence. 

• Confused 1

On 12/18/2023 at 4:56 AM, 2baht said:

Well, who'd have guessed that? 🙄🙄🙄 And the masses responded with....silence! I think they deserve all they get for being so submissive, I mean, 68 million who just bend and cop it? No sympathy here! :whistling:

There is a country of 140 million, and one of 1.4 billion that accept dictatorial leaderships... sad thing for Thailand is it made it at one time!