Emaciated, Twenty-Year-Old Tiger Among 15 Big Cats Saved from Tiger Farm in Thailand after Historic Rescue Mission

webfact

Why the tigers currently in gov care and these future ones aren’t sold off to either zoos or animal rescue/conservation venues globally?

Thailand can’t even get proper road/traffic infrastructure sufficiently to minimize road fatalities/injuries, why does one think there is money available to correctly take care of these big cats….

rather than seeking what’s best for the cats, thailand is trying to hide/ protect their image of how badly it manages wildlife so the world doesn’t know the truth…

swallow your pride and fragile ego and let competent organizations/other countries participate in re-locating these animals away from thailand/SE Asia

15 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Humans have got to be the most disgusting species.  

How many years has this 'undisclosed facility' been operation out in the open, with full knowledge of officials?

Agreed in principle but in relation to animal cruelty I'd like to believe this wouldn't happen so frequently in the west. Cruelty to animals is found widespread in Asia and Thailand are at the top of the list when it comes to mistreating both animals and fellow humans.

Agreed about humans however. The world would be a better place if nature was allowed to take its natural course instead of killing for the sake of sport, tourism and often simply without reason.

But wait...we do protest against killing serial paedoes, rapists and murders don't we? Destroy animals as we see fit but protect filth like those.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Barnet1900 said:

Agreed in principle but in relation to animal cruelty I'd like to believe this wouldn't happen so frequently in the west. Cruelty to animals is found widespread in Asia and Thailand are at the top of the list when it comes to mistreating both animals and fellow humans.

Agreed about humans however. The world would be a better place if nature was allowed to take its natural course instead of killing for the sake of sport, tourism and often simply without reason.

But wait...we do protest against killing serial paedoes, rapists and murders don't we? Destroy animals as we see fit but protect filth like those.

an utterly facile and spurious argument.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Barnet1900 said:

Well go on.....give us your take on it rather than swallowing a dictionary and trying to sound superior.

What's your actual argument? 

As it seems your vocabulary only stretches to suggest I've swallowed dictionary (this is defensive for "I had to loo it up"?) - my guess is you don't recognise a false dichotomy when you use one?

PS - as you don't seem to understand the word facile either here's  the appropriate definition  - "ignoring the true complexities of an issue; superficial" - as you see, te comment is self-explanatory to most.

1 hour ago, kwilco said:

As it seems your vocabulary only stretches to suggest I've swallowed dictionary (this is defensive for "I had to loo it up"?) - my guess is you don't recognise a false dichotomy when you use one?

PS - as you don't seem to understand the word facile either here's  the appropriate definition  - "ignoring the true complexities of an issue; superficial" - as you see, te comment is self-explanatory to most.

I can understand everything you and your chat gpt are spouting out. But you make zero sense as you've offered nothing.

I'll repeat so you can hear me above the beagles barking l in your shooting lodge, what is your argument on the subject then?

I asked you before, what is your opinion? Be brave old boy and offer something rather than pick and poke and attempt to sound intelligent.

My limited vocabulary comes from saying what I think rather than trying to sound superior to all around me. 

Self-explanatory to most.....surely that's an assumption on your behalf old boy what what.....

Most people who try to use others to backup their comments, usually have a few issues old chum. So Tally-ho

On 12/19/2023 at 9:20 PM, Barnet1900 said:

Going way off topic and off on a tangent like that detracts from the prior points you made!

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Going way off topic and off on a tangent like that detracts from the prior points you made!

Agreed. Bit of a rant for sure but I stand by it. We have the divine right to destroy animals at will yet see reason to allow our own species that commit far worse atrocities to continue to live and in many situations , repeat the behaviour or increase the evil in it.

• 2 weeks later...