National crackdown underway as German spurned in love, is arrested for a 5-month visa overstay in Krabi

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Later, he was nabbed after a tip-off to Krabi Police from locals. 

Never trust strangers or ex-girlfriends . Even he spent his money there , somebody reported him to police .

He probably talked about his overstay .

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Every word you say is true.

You mention the word 'criminal' or criminal's several times and indeed overstayers, if caught are criminals, I wonder though if the immigration and police would be allowed to carry on their criminality in other countries as they do in Thailand?

HAHAHA... you live in <deleted>cago... just open your eyes and you have the answer

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Every word you say is true.

You mention the word 'criminal' or criminal's several times and indeed overstayers, if caught are criminals, I wonder though if the immigration and police would be allowed to carry on their criminality in other countries as they do in Thailand?

Surely it happens, maybe not to the scale that it does here (low level criminals), as other countries may be a bit more discreet, or it goes higher up the chain, as I read 'human trafficking' is a billion $$$ business.  

Large scale illegal immigration operations can only operate with corrupt official, ground level, and up.  You really cant traffic that many people, if #s are even close to accurate, without more than a few people turning a blind eye, with the hand out, collecting big bucks.

Back to TH, IF not for so many willing to part with their money to support the Imm corruption here via use of agents, maybe the corruption wouldn't be so rampant.  You do need both the supply & demand for it to prevail.  A self supporting business by criminals on both sides of the equation.

Why I'm totally against the use of agents at Imm, unless simply for convenience sake, of simply not Q'ing up, then fine.  But to skirt the requirement, then no, but yet, so many forum members support it, even recommend it.

But surely against it in their home country.  Hypocrites

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

HAHAHA... you live in <deleted>cago... just open your eyes and you have the answer

For the confused... he lives in chicago... the most corrupt city in the states and he worried about Thailand IOs and police being corrupt... it's hard to sometimes fathom the stupidity but it abounds

• Confused 1

You can't beat a good old-fashioned 'Immigration crackdown '

It must have been days since the last one.

31 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

This guy may be an over-staying, beer-swilling, drunk-driving, loud-mouth, cop-dodging, love-sick whore-mongerer but I still found the tone of this article to be insufferably smug, almost to the point of indulging in feminist schadenfreude.

And apart from the above he was a great guy I should imagine.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

I wonder if she was the one who tipped-off immigration.

Mmmm, do you think so?