90 days report will be due on 5th January 2024

21 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

You have to do it ten days before the date or they won't accept it online.

That doesn't sound right, I've done online from down  here  Hat Yai  2 days before the due date and that was fine . accepted and approved and new reporting date in an Email.

18 hours ago, treetops said:

One of each.

The report in January gave me a next report due on 19th April.  I was away in March.

The report in June gave me a next report due on the 8th September and I was away from the 4th to the 28th Sep.

image.png.af85a76be5c4f68845413df08a809796.png

Thanks.

Did you receive the email reminders, or did you just self count the 90 days after returning to Thailand?

14 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

Thanks.

Did you receive the email reminders, or did you just self count the 90 days after returning to Thailand?

He would not receive emails after travel out of Thailand and then reentry.

He would have received reminder email when out of Thailand which of course he would ignore. 

3 hours ago, digger70 said:

That doesn't sound right, I've done online from down  here  Hat Yai  2 days before the due date and that was fine . accepted and approved and new reporting date in an Email.

Doesn't sound right because it's a nonsense post . 

• Confused 1

On 12/22/2023 at 9:53 PM, charleskerins said:

already applied online     I am guessing that will be rejected    if so i was going to go to Phitsanulok and not take my bank book.          Agent provided the funds

Are you absolutely sure that your extension was issued at Chaeng Wattana and not upcountry? If so would you be able to send me their details via private message?

I tried online and it was approved!   Wow 

Dear ,

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2024-03-21 (UTC +7) 

Full Name : 

Passport No : 

Nationality : USA:AMERICAN

Approved Date : 2023-12-25 08:42:59 (UTC +7) 

Please see attached file for application's information.

20 hours ago, charleskerins said:

?  

I live in Bangkok and am on the lookout for a Bangkok based agent who can facilitate a non-O retirement extension at Bangkok Immigration office a.k.a. Chaeng Wattana a.k.a. CW. For the Full Monty, not just hand holding.

The conventional wisdom is that agents cannot get this done at CW and therefore have to send yor passport upcountry. Or you head to Pattaya to get it done on the cheap.

So I was hoping you could PM me your agents phone number so I can chat with them about their services.

12 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

I live in Bangkok and am on the lookout for a Bangkok based agent who can facilitate a non-O retirement extension at Bangkok Immigration office a.k.a. Chaeng Wattana a.k.a. CW. For the Full Monty, not just hand holding.

The conventional wisdom is that agents cannot get this done at CW and therefore have to send yor passport upcountry. Or you head to Pattaya to get it done on the cheap.

So I was hoping you could PM me your agents phone number so I can chat with them about their services.

I will send you the information   in a couple of hours.