50 Mistakes Men Make When Having Sex

itsbill

Ok fellas, who else felt inadequate after reading that (and from a fellow man no less!).

So who wants to write the 50 mistakes women make while having sex?? Or would it need to be 100? :o

Oxford, if a lady I like wants to make love to me, she can do no wrong.

I'd just throw my wish list away, close my eyes and enjoy.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fellas, who else felt inadequate after reading that (and from a fellow man no less!).

So who wants to write the 50 mistakes women make while having sex?? Or would it need to be 100? :o

I imagine it would be a very short list, comprising mainly "she expects me to do..." :D

We were quoting the opening to the movie Mad Max starring Mel Gibson! We were not fracking flirting! heh Women just don't understand geek talk, sheesh.

Damian

Geek talk, eh?

Let inline1.gif be an elliptic curve whose equation has integer coefficients, let inline2.gif be the so-called conductor of inline3.gif and, for each inline4.gif, let inline5.gif be the number appearing in the inline6.gif-function of inline7.gif. Then, in technical terms, the Taniyama-Shimura conjecture states that there exists a modular form of weight two and level inline8.gif which is an eigenform under the Hecke operators and has a Fourier series inline9.gif.

-CG

I guess your single then? :D

Actually, I was sharing my best pickup line with y'all! :D

Hey baby, if you got the curves, I've got the angles. :D:o

I thought the list had been written by a woman when I first read it. When I saw it was (supposedly) composed by a man, the cynical side of me kicked in. If this was indeed written by a man (and not by a woman, using a man's name), then that poor guy has probably only ever slept with one woman in his life.

For it has been my experience that when it comes to women, no two are alike, and trying to generalise a list of what women like/don't like is an exercise in futility.

Sure, there are some things that most women like.

Sure, there are some things that most women don't like.

How ever, each woman is special. They all need to be treated as individuals and you have to learn (often through repeated practise :o ) what works/doesn't work for each.

Trying to understand women (in all aspects of life) has always been one of the greatest frustrations for man. Women themselves spend as much contradicting themselves about what they want as they do on their looks. Women want the "bad boy". Women want the "nice guy". Women want the "sensitive lover". Women want to "be taken". Women want an average sized (insert preferred name for penis here). Women want a big schlong.

Speaking of which, 98% of the women I know tell me they prefer a big dick.

How can anyone make a list about what makes women tick, when each of them has their own set of preferences ?

With guys it's easy.

How to make a guy happy: Show up naked with beer.

How to please a guy: Be available and have a pulse.

(Well, those 2 things will work, in general terms, on most guys in the same fashion as that list of 50 things will work, in general terms, on most women).

Quote Kerryd: With guys it's easy.

This works every time for me :o

Edited by qwertz

All of these are usefull & informative points. However, my limited experience here in LOS finds information and knowledge a bit lacking from the female end of the equation. IN GENERAL, the primary interest in a relationship with a Farang is money. Any genuine interest in sex is likely to be secondary. Many of the women I have seen here have little or no interest in foreplay or their own arousal. One in particular, told me that Thai ladies don't do oral sex, don't do mouth kissing, don't have sex in the daytime, no sex before marriage etc, etc. Spontaneity is non-existant. I showed this woman the word in the dictionary & she acted like she had no clue what it meant. Attempts to discuss or resolve thes matters usually lead to explosive arguments. ON THE OTHER HAND, I have a "20 something" Thai girl neighbor, who has two Thai boyfriends alternating overnight visits & is likely very busy, day and night. She is no bargirl slut as far as I know and I am sure she knows what spontaneity means.

Quote Kerryd: With guys it's easy.

This works every time for me :o

I think that must have taken a team of experts many years of research to establish this equasion :D

I can only add here that when I was propositioned by neighbour's wife, she didn't hand me a list of do's and dont's. :o

In fact, she was remarkably matter of fact and pragmatic about what she needed from a man.

Edited by qwertz

I can only add here that when I was propositioned by neighbour's wife, she didn't hand me a list of do's and dont's. :o

In fact, she was remarkably matter of fact and pragmatic about what she needed from a man.

So, what was it she needed?? Do tell.

A gentleman never tells. And qwertz is, I believe, a gentleman :D

Oxford, if a lady I like wants to make love to me, she can do no wrong.

I'd just throw my wish list away, close my eyes and enjoy.

that's right! learn by doing. the list is just a bit of fun you can have at a stag/hen party quiz..

All of these are usefull & informative points. However, my limited experience here in LOS finds information and knowledge a bit lacking from the female end of the equation. IN GENERAL, the primary interest in a relationship with a Farang is money. Any genuine interest in sex is likely to be secondary. Many of the women I have seen here have little or no interest in foreplay or their own arousal. One in particular, told me that Thai ladies don't do oral sex, don't do mouth kissing, don't have sex in the daytime, no sex before marriage etc, etc. Spontaneity is non-existant. I showed this woman the word in the dictionary & she acted like she had no clue what it meant. Attempts to discuss or resolve thes matters usually lead to explosive arguments. ON THE OTHER HAND, I have a "20 something" Thai girl neighbor, who has two Thai boyfriends alternating overnight visits & is likely very busy, day and night. She is no bargirl slut as far as I know and I am sure she knows what spontaneity means.

From my PAST experiences I did find Thai women to be generally..... not so good. They have alot of preconceived and strange notions on sex, for instance: (this one Ive seen ALOT, er.. not alot but you know what I mean) women can only have one orgasm! Why on earth are Thai women propogating that lie and teaching eachother ridiculous ideas about sex? Im just getting started and she has an orgasm... then she thinks its time to stop! Its like having sex with a man! Not that I would know what thats like... I don't mind teaching them the error of their ways but it is kinda annoying.

Damian

Edited by DamianMavis

I imagine it would be a very short list, comprising mainly "she expects me to do..." :D

SBK..

Your responses are forever... "classic". Truly the best!

All of these are usefull & informative points. However, my limited experience here in LOS finds information and knowledge a bit lacking from the female end of the equation. IN GENERAL, the primary interest in a relationship with a Farang is money. Any genuine interest in sex is likely to be secondary. ... ....

ON THE OTHER HAND, I have a "20 something" Thai girl neighbor, who has two Thai boyfriends alternating overnight visits & is likely very busy, day and night. She is no bargirl slut as far as I know and I am sure she knows what spontaneity means.

Quite possibly the one with a lack of sexual interest already has another lover and is simply not turned?

While the other one, is a more realistic look at quite a few girls with men they are interested in, but with no money.

Hey Mr. Mavis....if your girlfriend is always pestering you for sex...how come you have time to post so much on TV ?

Either you're a fast typist, fast in bed, or posting while you're at it.

Now be honest....which one is it ?

From my PAST experiences I did find Thai women to be generally..... not so good. They have alot of preconceived and strange notions on sex, for instance: (this one Ive seen ALOT, er.. not alot but you know what I mean) women can only have one orgasm! Why on earth are Thai women propogating that lie and teaching eachother ridiculous ideas about sex? Im just getting started and she has an orgasm... then she thinks its time to stop! Its like having sex with a man! Not that I would know what thats like... I don't mind teaching them the error of their ways but it is kinda annoying.

Damian

I think because so much of the culture is male dominated and male identified, that women's sexuality is still very male defined and SEA women have not yet been able to explore it as their own, nor is this exploration considered acceptable. Male approval is not only on the top of the list but the only list for female sexuality here, and a woman needs to learn her own pleasure and her own identity to become fully aware of her sexuality. It's sort of what Damian was saying earlier about the wall. Except over here, there is nothing else but the wall.

She said and I quote "A man who knows the ropes without recourse to unnecessary poetry".

(Ex finishing school girl and daughter of an admiral I think)

Edited by qwertz

You know, I was quite the guy on mathmatics (sorry an English pedant), but never considered using formulae to use as a chat-up line, either then, or now. Whatever floats your boat I guess..

PS - I am reminded of the Scene in 'Fierce Creatures', when Jamie Lee Curtis wants John Cleese to recite Russian to enhance her sexual excitement... You don't get suiters to recite algorithems in similar situations per chance??

Haha BKKAndrew,

I was really just kidding, math has no sex appeal whatsoever for me! I like math but I'm not a nerdy girl at all, so most guys in math are waaayyyyy too nerdy for me.

:o

Sure, there are some things that most women like.

Sure, there are some things that most women don't like.

Hey Kerryd,

I think the point of the list if that in the absence of any other information from your partner, the things on the list have a good chance of not turning off and probably of pleasing your girl. IMHO, it's a good place to start, but of course you should go with whatever you and your partner like.

Like, there was a rule about guys not forgetting to take their socks off. So -- maybe your girl has a HUGE guys-in-tube-socks fetish, and would find the sight of you clad in only your whitest white socks the HOTTEST THING EVER -- in which case, knock yourselves out. But chances are, like most women, she thinks guys in socks look really dorky, so unless she says so, your best bet is take them off! :o

My Aussie cousin has a beautiful, long legged wife.

She told me that she can wear a revealing dress and he barely notices.

But when she comes home from basketball wearing her little skirt and Tshirt he suddenly comes alive - go figure.

Kudos to the author of this very enlightening "guide"... I can add one more to the list:

DO NOT under ANY circumstances start fumbling in the early morning expecting a woman to be feeling sexy!! :o

oh i dunno khall.....i think id quite fancy a fumbling man next to me some mornings.... :D

Kudos to the author of this very enlightening "guide"... I can add one more to the list:

DO NOT under ANY circumstances start fumbling in the early morning expecting a woman to be feeling sexy!! :o

oh i dunno khall.....i think id quite fancy a fumbling man next to me some mornings.... :D

I suppose it depends on how early in the morning! :D